WE CALL ON YOUR GREAT POWERS TRUMP TO LEAD OUR HERO TOM BRADY INTO VICTORY. EVERYONE GIVE HIM YOUR STRENGTH!!!

WE CALL ON YOUR GREAT POWERS TRUMP TO LEAD OUR HERO TOM BRADY INTO VICTORY. EVERYONE GIVE HIM YOUR STRENGTH!!!

first for fuck trump and fuck the patriots

gas yourself for caring about nigball

it's ogre.

the mighty grady has struck out.

yay eagles!

Eagles didn't kneel all season. America first

PRESS 1 TO SEND YOUR HIGH ENERGY TO /ourguy/ TOM BRADY

Going down, like the suck pills they are.

go green

B L A C K E D
41-33

brady is a disgusting trump-lover, I hope he gets an aneurysm on his way home from losing the game

The white race is finished.

Nice old decrepit quarterback trumpkins

Nazi CVCKS BTFOOOOOOO

Lol shill posts this after final results trying to make it look like we care about cuckball

Fuck off, Philli never kneeled unlike Pats and Penn voted Red while Patriots voted blue.

Both teams are Trump teams

Will Sup Forums ever recover? I thought you guys were le master race lmao

GET FUCKED TOM BRADY!!!!!
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK THE PATRIOTS

>2016+2
>still falling for panem et circenses

This. Wtf are leftists this desperate or are they really just that retarded?

LOOOOOOL

Who fucking cares about this shit? The games are staged as shit, and the coaches are biased. So what if we fucking lost?

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHITIES ETERNALLY BTFO

mainly just retarded, also they joined the counter patriots bandwagon and attempted to push their cancer into it

Well, Fuck.

E A G L E D

Nfl is rigged meme magic can't change that

Sup Forums BTFO threads are always the best threads. It's the whole reason I come here.

Loser talk, just take your L like a W, goofball

>Patriots kneeled for flag
>Eagles didnt all season

BRADY CAN GET KEKED

So THIS... Is the master race

Loser talk? Motherfucker, it's a well known fucking fact that this shit is pretty much staged. Fuck off, shill. I never even gave a shit about football.

Ha ha ha the "white" team lost

Are you sure about that?

cheaters btfo

are the Patriots /ourteam/? I remember the SJW butthurt about Atlanta losing last year

DRUMPF BTFO

He has all his nigger teammates humping your mother right now. Don't you hear the commotion upstairs?