This kills the white boy

This kills the white boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

intpolicydigest.org/2017/06/26/the-alt-right-has-a-new-hero-and-it-s-black-panther/
hooktube.com/watch?v=1isIeJy6lTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based chinks

Did they change the name in chinese also?

didn't the name translate to nigger cat?

jew production

based Chinks

Shhheeeeiiiiiit

>chinks are going to make all the cyber niggers wear those masks in their movie
Top kek

You NEED us to hate it but we unironically support ethnostates.

Yes, it says "His Father's Missing"

first character is "black", second character is "panther"

simple google translate would verify this as well.

>Marvel's Afiirmative Action film, NIGGER PUSSY
thanks for the laughs, Disney

Racisss

I really don't think either side is ready for the cultural ramifications that are gonna come from this movie. It will be a tipping point that will make the Michael Brown riots seem like nothing.

So does the superbowl, but mods are so mad they're deleting threads everywhere. Why can't white people win at anything these days?

understandably, marketing for chinks would have less "look! it's a black guy, how progressive!" and more focus on the action.

Haven't seen the movie yet, but presumably Black Panther fights with his iconic mask or whatever that is.

Black panther is a white guy, they just decided to use an all black cast (like the wiz)

intpolicydigest.org/2017/06/26/the-alt-right-has-a-new-hero-and-it-s-black-panther/

Both Guardians movies are and will remain the best MCU movies, so it's fine. Hell, the lead female in that is a black woman too, no one made a big deal about that shit.

>This kills the white boy.

How does this kill the white boy? I don't understand.

He's a black superhero, it's OK to be black user

what are you racist OP?

what an asshole, get out of here NOW!

nat soc is the future and black panther is what we would have had without these filthy kikes

Honestly, I can't be any worse then the line of garbage they have been putting out
They just have a copout now
>blame racists

Why do people pretend like this movie will END racism

Isn't Black Panther A nationalist?
I thought he'd be Sup Forums's super hero

Because they are racist

>chinks think they're better than niggers

His super power is reading at a second grade level.

The fact he can read is impressive

Wakanda is an ethnostate, they don't consider themselves African or Black at all, infact they're purposely letting everyone in Africa die of AIDS despite having cured it along with cancer. The movies wont mention any of this though

Black Panther should be the official superhero of Sup Forums!

you can have nigger panther we have deadpool

there's also a giant wall that surrounds Wakanda to keep the other niggers out

He's a homosexual
Sup Forums isn't exactly LGBQIAJKLMOP+-x/100/1000 Friendly

>WTF I love Black Panther now

hooktube.com/watch?v=1isIeJy6lTE

>black panther beats up white bois
>"well done my KANG"
>*rap intensifies*
>"Long live the Kang"

Why wakanda tryna keep the BLACK MAN down

Because they are the true descendants of the Ethiopian Jew?

and the punisher

Is that the story? cause that would basically be true

That Netflix show was all Jews, bro
Not even one white person in it

All this buzz for a fictional technologically advanced africa. Which will remain fictional.

>female Ghostbusters tries to portray itself as feminist and fighting misogynists
>mediocre movie that destroys their chances of a franchise reboot

>Wolfenstein 2: the new colossus tries to pretend that the alt-right is upset that the game kills Nazis even though every other game in the series does
> mediocre game with mediocre sales

>Black Panther tries to portray the people who don't like it as racist
>...?

IDK, I never read a comic book in my life

>>female Ghostbusters
>mediocre movie
What the hell timeline are you from, where mediocre means one of the worst movies ever made?

friend hates niger, owns a multiplex, is gonna spike all the drinks so nigger puke. his words not mine. I said you will have to clean it up. He said mops will be on hand for nogs to do it themselves or they don't leave the room.

that wont go well...........

? Why on earth would it kill us that Blacks have a Hero that isn't a "PITY ME CAUSE I'M NIGGER" ?
BP's people built a FUCKING WALL to keep all the degenerate Niggers out.

It's actually nice they're just using their own heroes and not blacking out some white character.

black panther, co-created by a jew & a white man, the jew (((jack kirby))) jacob kurtzburg had originally named bp 'coal tiger', niggs you worship a jew fantasy now fuck off back to wakanda #WeWuzWakandanz #VibraniumAnSheeeit

>super bowl turns out to be a good game
>pats lose
>black panther turns out to be an exciting action flick
>we lose the culture war
>western civilization fades
>earth bound dystopic futurism is mankinds ultimate fate
we need this movie to be anti white dogshit like star wars or the culture war tips against us because autistic faux alt right trend followers will embarass us with kangz memes and normal people will be turned off to us rather than more receptive to us at a very delicate time.

dear god, please let this movie suck for the sake of the white race. amen.

I'm surprised they are even showing this in China

>this kills basic Hollywood standards
FTFY.

since ethiopia is the only current functional black country it makes perfect sense as lore. Drive out the muslims so its coptic christian and jewish but not the bad type of jews.

Its the only part of 'black' africa that is interesting.

why is a jew playing the role of a masculine white male

Lmao

Why do asians hate black people so much?

Disney made it
You can count on it sucking

IDK, but this is the guy they got to play him
He couldn't be anymore Jewish if he tried
Pic Related

On the contrary, the more White people that get bored and annoyed with Jewish bread and circuses the better. But we all know the soyboy bugmen non-humans are going to be the same faggot cucks they've always been. Ever play Dark Souls? They're just Hollows. Only one way to deal with Hollows. But anyways, I'm glad to see this shit it's easier than ever before to redpill people. I don't even hide my power level anymore, there isn't even a point. It's great. I used to not really believe that "Overton Window" shit but honestly it feels pretty realistic. 2 years ago I had to keep my head down, now I just go full aggro every chance I get.

Here's on as him

...wait...what? I knew about Muslim Nazi brigades (33rd Mountewaffen or some shit) but I didn't know there were East Asians and Blacks too. This is a joke right?

It will end up on the lower side of Marvel movies, with things like The Dark World, but it's going to turn profit, since it's the last Marvel movie before Infinity War. Those trailers appear to show Wakanda prominently, meaning this will probably lead right up to the start of IW. It's entirely piggybacking off of the success of the other franchises, which is quite a brilliant move on Marvel's part. I have absolutely no interest with Black Panther as a character, but if there's significant lead up to the guaranteed blockbuster summer movie, people will see it.

Lmfao sooooooo menacing holy shit what a scrawny faggot.

You are still watching that Disney garbage , it's child tier diversity propaganda

You guys got so fucking trolled by this movie, it does not even make sense.
Stop watching movies, kill your TV and read a fucking book.

No jew will ever be able to come up with a narrative better than your imagination can.

Make Wakanda Great Again

Because Zoe is too "white" I guess.

>african version of captain america
>isn't even from a real country
benis

The blacks are are part of a support unit for the German campaign in North Africa made up of north Africans called "Syrian Free Corp"

One of the Asian men is Chiang Kai Shek's son, who served as an officer in the german military before ww2, he was kind of an "exchange student" part of German military aid to China in the 1930's. Multiple photo's of him appear in that pic.

The more disheveled looking Asian man, is a Korean who was pressed in Japanese service, captured by the Soviets sent to the West, captured by the Germans and served as a Hiwi, he is surrendering to the Americans in that picture.

The indians are part of a tiny unit.

NIGGER KRYPTONITE

how can goyinm even compete

Almost like how they white out every other race when they wanna sell movies.

literally 2 better attempts in this thread

kys you shitter

sage

Isn’t black panther like a B list hero at best?
I don’t really get if you want to do a look how great black people are because they are black super hero movie then why pick a who the fuck character? Didn’t one of the comics make captain America a Nazi or some dumb shit? just have a niggnog become the new cap because he was the strongest (you could push dumb black supremacist shit with that in so many ways) you could even force in a stupid line like.
>Nazi cap has captain nigger on his last leg
>Nazi cap says I’m the real face and future of America
>captain nigger beats him and then says
>Your not the real face of America
>captain nigger takes of mask
>dis is

The Chinese will use feral African niggers as shock troops in a war with us, won't they?

The Chinese have fully colonized Africa.

Let them have an all black cast. It just reinforces ethno-identity. The sooner the nigs embrace it, the sooner whites can too.

I was literally just reading a twitter post saying that the character is a hyper nationalist and is only being adored by SJWs because he's black.

How will the whites ever compete?

>How will the whites ever compete?
By providing for their young.

Us Whites dominate boxing

Don't give them ideas, user

Its a marvel movie, and its not americanized blacks. Movie will probably be good, it will only segregate the retarded natsoc from the rest of society, but there is only like 1000 of you cancerous fags anyway .

>its another episode of pol chimping out over something pointless like kneeling at football games or movies or a certain NFL team winning
>anons this is it, theres gonna be some epic happening like a MK ultra white supremacist male just like the superbowl happening, just like the california dam happening, just like september 23rd, just like the memo

Nothing ever happens and pol is gay af as usual zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>super hero movies are good

What are you, some kind of soy boy?