Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/WFLANewsChannel8/videos/10160205893245500/
fox29.com/live
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web
youtu.be/N9GNA6bbyWA
mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/960358633577025537
mobile.twitter.com/BruhReport/status/960364553337892864/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but didn't they win? Or are patriots rioting?

philly dont care they were gonna destroy the city either way

They're celebration rioting.

It's like when a Canadian nhl team wins. Sports fans are autistic af. Just as bad as bronies and star wars fans.

Yeah. I was here for Villanova's niggerball championship and they rioted for that. This gon be good lads

ah, I see how it is. Nig nogs being nig nogs. Congrats, Killadelphia.

Philadelphia is a nigger infested shithole, burning it down would be an improvement

stream?

This, Philly niggers are mentally ill

Check out how many friends this guy has

Ill look at the local fox channel. Im watching on tv

And it's all DRUMPHLSTILTSKINS fault!

fb.com/WFLANewsChannel8/videos/10160205893245500/

So which group do you belong to that caused you to take offense to his post? Bronies?

fox29.com/live

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web

Police scanner

>canadian team
>winning the stan lee
Heh

youtu.be/N9GNA6bbyWA

Nice one. There should be some good shit from that

>superbowl ending
>here's the show everyone will be talking about
>this is (((us)))
>its the superbowl
>white male, totally cucked
>house burns to the ground
must be nothing

to be fair, we haven't had any (non-sports) riots here since 1964 AFAIK. You'd think with all the nogs in north philly there would've been dindu nuffin riots during the peak of BLM shenanigans in the past few years, but we never had any of that.

mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/960358633577025537

Kek, this queerdo is upset I think.

Well I can’t complain. Here’s our happening. We predicted a FF, now retarded degenerates burning their fucking city to the ground. Lol. Either way I’ll tske it!!!

Time to get comfy!!

Pleb you don't get it. We burn this shit to the fucking ground so we can build something better tomorrow. All we need is an excuse to destroy something, you wanna fuck up China, send some PA white peeps and niggers in, that shit will be wrecked in less than a month! This is the only event worth rioting as Pennslyvanians universally, nigger or not, the Patriots needed to be stomped.

Yeah. Today is my birthday. It sucked bbc. I had to study for hours on end, come back to my apartment, no one really cares. They just all want to watch football and now no one is even eating my cake.

This is making it a little better tho

Fucking hilarious. Niggers don’t need a reason to chump out.

*chimp. GD autocorrect

get fucked faggots we are taking this board back RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Literally nothing, Sup Forums happening faggots being faggots as usual

Good

around blacks never relax

Happy birthday bro.

Nothing yet. Trust me shit will go down

>expecting niggers to use their cortex and not immediately act on the impulse of their amygdala
oh honey

You fuck face, this IS a happening retard

Thanks user

I like hockey

I don't care if we ever win again. I'm savoring this moment. I'm not going to Philly tonight, but I am for the parade. We're in the age of Aquarius. It's all chaos from here on out. I'm just glad I got to see my team win before I'm dead. We did it guys. Hopefully Trump 2020

Said every Canadian ever.

>Nogs and morons get drunk and chimp out at stupid shit on the regular
>Somehow a happening
Rock-bottom standards if I've ever seen them.

Just had a fight.

ACTIVE SHOOTER SPOTTED NEAR LIBERTY BELL. REFER TO THE PICTURE ON THE LEFT. STAY SAFE.

Welcome

happy birthday cunt

PlYed it for years

happy birthday lonelyanon

He can’t keep getting away with it kek

It's already destroyed.

Fucken niggers. You can’t have nice things

Thanks anons. The happening is making it better

I’m a Steelers fan, I can safely say Philly is shit too

When will his bloodlust be sated?

Why would they riot in their own city after winning the game?

HE MUST BE STOPPED

fucking nothing happening at all. Go on the snapchat map thing and see live updates from various people you stupid nigger. All I see is people of black and white color coming together and celebrating their team’s victory in their city. It’s funny because it makes Sup Forums angry as fuck ahhaha

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, if it’s larp then save this post for later.

>Killadelphia going ape shit
wow its nothing.

Its philly. Dont question it. It happened when villanova one march madness 2 years ago.

I was at ground zero (villanova's campus). I partied in the street a little then took refuge in a dorm and watched people burn the quad down. This was white people keep in mind

>DRONE IN THE AIR

IKR... sad

lol, you must be new. give it time, soon you'll run out of friends

does the guy on the left have a giant boner or what

Sup Forums is full of soyboys who fear sports, I wish I was out there with my fellow chads basking in glory

It's like when Los Angeles wins something. People here go full retard win or lose.

Thanks anons. not a larp i wouldnt larp about this

Happy birthday faggot cunt

happy birthday dude
just because our friends and families are shallow normies doesn't mean they don't love us
chin up, bitch. love u

Legit. This is actually what Dindus do.

Win = Violent Riots
Lose = Extremely violent riots
Gibs = Violence
"Not enough" Gibs = Extreme violence

Check. Gay ;)

Yup, sports is the one time you'll see white people acting like chimps. This happens in all cities when their sports team wins, but it's especially true with philly IMO.

This is also why I hate sportsball. Imagine if this sort of passion were directed toward shit that actually matters, like white genocide. Imagine if people acted this way and rioted in protest against niggers, spics, and kikes taking over our cities.

4 hours till someone gets lead to the head

Guessing the Nogs in your town are on downers rather than uppers. It legit makes a difference as to whether it is a Heroin or Crack town. Like sedating apes in laboratory tests... Until they run out.

Poor Philly. No roof Koreans.

>what is bbc
>why is this important
>stretching, gaping dangerous?
>wats inside?
>idk?
>+++

oh my god an atlanta habbenig would be fucked

Lol nigga gone full cozy

I was told there would be nationwide happening

This is the most reliable way to fish for (Yous).
Here's yours.

Goddammit everytime.

Nigger I was promised Martial Law back in October. We seldom get what we want. JS

>Getting this triggered over a sports game because it had a black team win

lmao at you fucking losers, you truly have no lives. Go to bed already

mobile.twitter.com/BruhReport/status/960364553337892864/video/1

Sports are legit for man children. Sports fans are different from bronies and other dweebs. You're all low testosterone losers.

Yeah just imagine how amazing it would be to march down the streets with all your friends and family and all the fans of your city’s sport team after a huge victory. Fucccck sucks that I’m a patriots fan though haha. im getting btfo’d to elder scrolls: oblivion right now mein nigga

It's the NFL. Aren't they all black teams?

Look at that. One white guy 1 million niggers

You are right, sportsball is just a way of channeling White energy and collective feeling into something empty. Not that sports has to be empty, but it is empty in modernity where there is no real community for the sport to center on.

Happy birthday apu

High profile/ known to the public?

Like 80 some % yes

This is the most illogical nigger thought process I've ever fucking heard.

Check. Just a guess. Anyone lol

It’s illogical to whites. Makes perfect sense to tribes desu