>[Mezashite] Aikatsu Stars! - 063 [1230383C]
TENSHIN DA!
WHOA WHOA WHOA
KIRYOKU DA!
WHOA WHOA WHOA

Other urls found in this thread:

anichart.net/Fall-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was ok most of the tracks weren't that great but the few that worked were really good with Pure・Amore・Love [Y&Co. Eurobeat Remix] being the best.

post cute idles

k-konbanwa /ai/

t-t-tomodachi ni natte ii desu ka?

No.

Minna tomodachi

Nice job asshole, you made Hime cry.

So Stars is still going? Feels weird that I used to be into it.

minna tomodachi
minna aidoru

I can't believe you're missing out on this

At the end of the season Yume will be the best Idol in the world, unless some alien Idols come for her Stars is pretty much done.

Don't listen to him he is an asshole type idol.

What if they switch focus to her cute underclassman for the next two seasons instead?

Thank you Lala you're always so friendly. You don't deserve all the bullying

That idea sucks.

I'm gonna bully Lala after I'm done bullying Hime.

stop

Hime was the best HaCha and DID NOTHING WRONG

>The sky is blue and WATER IS WET

Yes thank you user

What if she has all her cute and sassy young friends come along for the adventure?

Nihongo wa madamada da na, ahorashii sekushii musume yo.

Daga maa, tomodachi ni nattemo ii ze. Kocchi ni kite shatsu no botan wo hazure.

Is HaCha worth watching for Hime?

This

These aren't hers, but I'm 90% sure hers look like this

Only up to halfway then it becomes about the actual baka pink

Her friends would outshine her and make her look lame, it's a bad idea.

Atashi no nihongo no doko ga warui no ka!
You come for the Hime, and stay for the cuckolding

So it would just be like normal Stars!

it'd be nattemo
that or nattekurete if you're asking us to be your friends
mostly I just wanted to call you a stupid sexy little girl, though

Rate my wife.

>nattekurete

Oh shit yeah that's what was missing, doumo doumo.

And yes, Hime is very sexy, but I'm rewatching Hacha right now and for some reason I'm finding Yuuko sexier. Something about that baton twirling meme girl vibe just turns me on.

Maybe, but there might not be shitty writing this time!

Who let Madoka post on Sup Forums?

Its not worth watching for anything.

purikyua no sukammu ga tomodachi ja nai
fukku offu

I know you're not trying to call me a "scum" because that's impossible, so I'm just going to assume you're calling me a scam. And no, I'm not a scam, when I want to be tomodachis with anatatachi, I'm honki.

She seems pretty honki m8:

More like honk-honk.

Are love lives tomodachi?

/ai/ is not a place for /pc/scum crybabies, please gtfo k thx

Maki is. Eri is not. The rest are neutral. And the cast of Sunshine doesn't exist because Sunshine didn't happen.

Yes.

>that wall of (You)s

Thank you, friend

Please minimize /pc/ posting to only idol cures. Thank you.

Please minimize maho posting to only Haa-chan. Thank you.

(you) need to rethink Sunshine.

Love lives are /ai/ role models. They are inspiring /ai/ idles to someday become as cool as her:

k
Haa literally ruined Maho. Every time Riko and Mirai were about to have a romantic moment, Haa fucking ruined it. Post Haa maho was a mistake.

I actually made that picture, and I agree that sunshine has some great characters, but the show as a whole (post episode 3 or 4) was just a huge fucking mistake. It was good for it's shipping potential, but once it became drama, it was awful. And don't get me wrong, the original was awful too, but good God Sunshine was AWFUL.

I'm excited for season 2. Love Live has a great track record for second seasons so far.

I'll admit was pretty bad, only Kanon's arc was somewhat bearable. They fucked up You's story so hard she tanked in the popularity poles. HAPPY PARTY TRAIN's PV was pretty good though.

>good for it's shipping potential

I want Pretty Rhythm back.

As best as Maki is, she's not /ai/ tomodachi. That's >post episode 3 or 4
Episode 1 was by far the worst. None of the jokes landed and it was just "hey this character is soooo random and wacky, look out for them later in the show!" for 24 fucking minutes, cringeworthy.
Best girl's arc was indeed butchered, I can't even come up with an opinion on Kanan because she's such a nonentity in the show.

I thought the overall story was average though, certainly wouldn't call it awful.

Also thanks for making the double(you) it has helped in many shitposts. Season two can't possibly be worse and we always can have hope for a decent movie. Though I won't bother watching it in the theaters this time...

I want Jewelpet back.

I'm so sorry.

Jewelpet is ded

We can make it live again!

Hey, Sunshine had at least two grils worth watching for.

Since everyone's shitposting

>internet goes down on monday
>go to internet store to get someone to come fix it on tuesday
>ok we'll come on thursday
>nobody shows up
>go back to the shop again on sunday
>oh yes we'll come on monday morning
>nobody shows up

FUCKING FIX MY INTERNET WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE AAGHHHHH I WANT MY WEEKLY DOSE OF IDOLS

What's /ai/'s opinion on Lady Jewelpet?

Ruby will just kill it again.

Subs were good.

Hanamaru was great until she was reduced to a food inhaling meme girl right after her episode.

Just watch your backlog and use your phone's mobile data to watch the 1-2 shows a week you actually care about.

I miss Ai-dle.

A Kyupikon
A Ruby
Rubicon

If i want to watch the most girly anime thats so feminine it would make someone question if im wearing panties or not is it aikatsu? Precure? What?

Probably Aikatsu or Pretty Rhythm.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about, ep 1 was the best. It all went downhill from there.
>there's gonna be a season 2

Really? I hope they just fucking win the tournament so the show can stop focusing on idoling and get back to what really matters.

Pretty Rhythm

Pretty Rhythm literally has live action segments where real little girls teach you how to be a fashionable little girl.

Fairilu for sure. Or kirakira precure works too.

anichart.net/Fall-2017 its on.

Oh boy, I haven't been this excited to be infuriated and disappointed since nisekoi

I wonder how they're gonna recover from that absolute trainwreck of a last episode.

>ep 1 was the best
I just explained how it was the worst, though. Did you not read any of what I wrote?

Isn't that the one with all the drama everyone talks about?

Yes, but for the most part its pretty good though. If you don't like drama, Aikatsu is nearly drama free is and the cutest anime ever.

Thank you for letting me know you're autistic. It allows me understand that you may not have the same abilities as others, which is okay and I'm sure there are things you're better at than others as well.

The reason the first episode is shit is that it is a nonstop train of exaggerated catchphrases and quirks which aren't funny and are painful to watch.

Does that make more sense?

>backlog

don't have one

>mobile internet

it's slower than dial up here, struggles to load this webpage

>trying to explain someones feelings away with logic

The reason the first episode is shit is that it is a nonstop train of exaggerated drama and bad sportsmanship which aren't entertaining and are painful to watch.

Does that make more sense?

*the reason the rest of the show is shit

Hey what did you think of 0048?

Dropped it like three episodes in

I wish stars would just turn into 0048 at some point.

Is Yu-Gi-Oh! idle?

Is symphogear /ai/?

It doesn't describe the first episode in any way, unlike my summary, but apart from that sure.