BASED TRIGGER

BASED TRIGGER

Define "BASED"
They could be mocking him too.

Oh and quick reminder SJW and Tumblr browse here too so expect a shitstorm or deleted thread.

They are mocking him retard

Remember that Trump supporters get triggered very easily and can't stand him getting goofed on even though he runs his mouth all day

Trigger really is absolute cancer.

>Shadm-
Oh!

>trigger """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'm not from Sup Forums, just a random /sci/ libertarian.
True that.

Go back to your safe space

Fuck off pol

>le go back to pol xD

Top kek forgot my img

kys

It's not like I mind them shitting on Trump, but for a second there I thought they were gonna push some sjw political commentary. Glad they didn't.

Never went to Sup Forums.

Why don't you fuck off back to tumblr?

ironic considering how easily you guys cry when he wins

They are not mocking him, they are mocking burgerland in general.

Honestly don't blame foreigners for hating the fuck out of him, his syntax doesn't translate well and he's ill-mannered.

Sage just because this thread is going to turn into braindead Sup Forumsshite.

Only when people sucks Trump dick is based?

Fuck trigger, worthless SJW hacks.

Trump will make anime great again. First by killing off Trigger after shit like KlK and LWA

First time watching Inferno Cop and it was trash, I thought the 'triggerfags come from Sup Forums and reddit' was a meme but it seems to be true. The comedy was just awful.

So, what?
Is Trigger all about importing rapist and other garbage from third world shitholes?

Of course this board full of SJWs since this place full of women.

What was the context of this? Is there a full clip anywhere? It's obvious they're making fun of Trump but still.

Don't even care where you're from, but take:
>"""""" """"""
Take your faggot meme posting back to the containment site where you belong.

angery little pissbabies go back to your contianment board >>pol

>triggered trigger lefties find this funny

EYYY, that makes the two of us ( I browse Sup Forums just to try to pick their brains though, the libertarians always teach me new shit like Lodge Practice)
FINALLY, I was always wondering about how it was supposed to be spelled given how he pronounced it.
I thought it mightve been Chyna but that never seems to put enough emphasis

>if you dislike Trump you're from tumblr

You can't even link to another board properly.

How embarrassing.

I voted for Trump and I liked this piece. It's important to remember to laugh at things, especially as ridiculous as some of the things Trump says.

I would hope that Trump could laugh at it as well. It's no different then anything SNL, Celebrity Deathmatch or Robot Chicken have ever done.

look how much a give a shits, normal fag

Hmm at last I see
Trigger is a studio catering to the tumblr/reddit sjw demographic.

So what is Trigger saying?
That immigration is good? That we should open all our borders for parasites, criminals, and all the other garbage that third world shitholes import?

Just when you think that trigger can't get worse they shove politic garbage into the world of anime.

This is what happen when your only audience are americans.

This was actually so funny. I feel bad for Sup Forumstards who can't take a joke against their precious leader.

He's also just really unintelligent and inelegant compared to other leaders.
>There are only two extremes
>Let your country take in refugees without screening them, insuring that you'll take in only the very worst (rapists and cell-members)
>Or let your country be led by someone who I would bet $400 actually has dementia and is also a rapist

I mean I voted for the guy but it's like he just doesn't know when to shut up. he is incapable of letting anything go

>if you like Trump you're from Sup Forums

It wasn't even that political, it was just silly

>if you don't like trump then you're a dumb reddit sjw
Most republicans and conservatives don't like Trump either. At this point everyone hates the fucking guy regardless of what political party they support.

oh man wait til you learn about szs and joshiraku

They made LWA, how can you not see them as shit after creating that?

They're saying the president is at it again blabbering random shit.

Not even Sup Forums likes Trump. Just go back to your subrredit.

I wouldn't know I don't follow normalfags western convention shit.

I think that Trigger just think he's a moron rather then anything else and Trump really does come off as that, even if anything he says might be the truth. You know the Japanese have a hard on for being polite in public, even if they are ruthless behind closed doors. They will say one thing and mean another just to look good. Don't take it as gospel.

Is Sup Forumst_d this thin-skinned?

I'm fine with it too because they mocked actual stances and personality points instead of going 'wahh raycis'

More like if you constantly make Trump jokes as if they are actually funny, then you should fuck off. Politics of any sort do not belong on this board.

> BASED TRIGGER

For a second I thought it was "popular" plebbit page.

If the Death Note anime was made today I bet Trump's name would be in it as an easter egg, like how David Fincher's and some others were. Maybe it'll be in the Netflix movie

>Trump makes twitter post

>it becomes the CNN headline for the next 24 hours

Wasn't this short about Trump defeating Inferno Cop and then Lotte singing a song praising the USA?

I love how Triggers fags are trying their hardest to become the most hated people on Sup Forums.

Is it possible to make a Trump joke that is a funnier joke than the man himself?

Yes, they act the same as SJWs.

just a joke bro, it's just a joke

Yeah, I'm this guy but not OP.

Knew this could happen, gomenasai mods

I don't know, nor do I care, I would just like to remind you that derailing everything into a political argument is against the rules and that you should fuck off.

We can't even screen refugees if most of them aren't even legally entering the country. That's the point.

And Trump leads the country about as much as a black man leads his family. Congress is leading us at this point.

Then why are you posting here?

Oh I'm sure that they'll do that given that they turned L into old black dude and Light into a blobby edgeteen because #resist

What do triggerniggers see in Inferno Cop anyway? It's just a bunch of random unfunny skits.

Despite all their criticisms of the left, their main motivation is self-interest, just like the vocal left.
They want policies the benefit them directly and they want to get their next hit of schadenfreude from the Left getting fucked, often for no reason other than to piss them off.

You need to go back.

Fucking based trigger

Correct.

Light's an edgeteen in the original y'know

>pissbabies.
GO BACK TO TUMBLR, YOU FUCKING TRANNY.

Its like bad on purpose so its good.

You know ironic humor so fanny hahah xD im also a ironic weeb btw.

Funny enough, this was kind of what I was hoping would happen when I voted for him. The system needed a wrench in it to get people riled up. Trump himself won't accomplish anything, but he will end up a good symbol and maybe the next person won't be such a loafer like the last ones.

Watching everyone lose their shit about him has also been rather entertaining. Everyone wants to burn everything down and are at each others throats. Maybe eventually they will come together, maybe not. It matters little in the end.

I personally preferred Ninja Slayer.

>47 posts talking about how pol is thin skinned
>4 posts talking about how it's in poor taste
It's called projection.

>hearts in the right place.
Sure, using violence to shut down political rallies and speeches that they don't like while calling others facist is having their heart in the right place.

Make me, cuck.

>yfw trumpcucks are buttmad as hell

WHY WON'T THEY TOLERATE MY INTOLERANCE!!!

THE JOKE WASN'T EVEN INSULTING TRUMP YOU MORONS

I fucking wish he did that.

>trump buys himself a 2 scoop ice cream cone
>it becomes the entire media's hit against him for 2 weeks straight

>waaaahhh bbbblubblbubblbuu
ok

>implying
No one shall depict muh great leader in any form of art!!!!

That's what I got out of it

But I can't blame the reaction, since 100% of all western entertainment now is designed to demean Trump

poo poo pee pee

well it's funny b/c the prez of the fuckin USA demanded twice as much ice cream as everybody else like a goddamn baby

It doesn't matter, they have to start arguing over something like Sup Forums is anime-themed Sup Forums

HE WAS THE STRONGEST ANIME CHARACTER AND WAS SINGING THE PRAISES OF AMERICA
HOW RETARDED CAN YOU GUYS GET

Nah, I am pretty sure that no Trump supporters smash windows when something they don't like shows up. Leftists in this country simply won't stop until god, family, and capitalism are all dead.

How come Sup Forums is full of SJWs?

I guess you can say trigger is triggered.

Well! They're not wrong. He does blab about random shit.

Because anime is for liberals.

>wanting to keep criminals out of the country is intolerant
>WAHH WHY WONT TRUMP SUPPORTERS TOLERATE THEIR INTOLERANCE

It doesn't even seem like TRIGGER is making any sort of serious political/social statement as much as they are just making fun of a guy who acts and talks like an idiot. Who cares.

In a years time when Promare comes out we'll be back to having titties on screen every few seconds.

I'm more angry at the low effort comedy of Inferno cop and people in the audience actually laughing at it than trump jokes.

Trigger really is the gift that keeps giving

>/sci/ libertarian.

Yuck. Fuck off.

Inferno Cop is hilarious, fuck off loser.

Shouldn't you be out breaking windows, setting fires and hitting people in the back of the head with bikelocks because they "might" be conservative?