Blacture Niggerbowl shit

www.blacture.com
Give niggers an inch..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cbeeu3BkLp0
youtu.be/SyxMFBLsrhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Niggers shouldn't be able to protect their identity
Rockwell commended Malcolm X, said the nation of Islam was in common interests with American Nazis everywhere except the location of the proposed black nation

Exterminate them. I mean it.

youtu.be/cbeeu3BkLp0

it's a good thing. it opens the door for white people to do the same for themselves.

They spent 10 million dollars on a super bowl ad and the website doesn't open for 56 days

Holy shit the incompetence.

>forcing white people to celebrate degenerate culture is protecting it
Malcolm X. would gas these niggers if he saw how they were acting.

White letters are racist. Use black letters, like this

What exactly is the matter with this? It's American blacks trying to create a sense of community and nationhood without getting all nation-of-islam-y. If there are going to be negroes in my town I'd at least like them to be able to understand where I'm coming from as an ethno-nationalist than spouting "muh inclusion" civic nationalist drivel.

I mean look at this shit

>Blacture
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

>Visiting a website is compulsory

But that is not the message they are sending. It is not saying " we are a community" it is saying that "white people are not celebrating you, make them"

I agree but if they shrug off the "what about white history"/"what about white lives matter" then you know they won't tolerate any of your opinions no matter how much you give in to theirs.

I don't remember being asked if I wanted that commercial in the Niggerbowl.

I don't know the commercial in question because I exercised my liberty to not watch television

Good for you then, unfortunately millions of white people did not do the same
The commercial in question
youtu.be/SyxMFBLsrhw

You missed the subtle second point that watching television is voluntary

Do we know who this guy's Jewish benefactor is yet?

Remember to buy Dodge Ram goy it's what Martin Luther King Jr. would have wanted.

Yes it is, which is why I said it is unfortunate that people continue to watch the propaganda.

I'm with u then f am

Wtf do you live under a rock?

Except idiots like you don't realize that (((they))) don't want equal pride amongst the races in equal measure, they want everyone BUT Whites to be proud.

classic black people time

You're just not looking at the blag Blacture Blanon. I'd even blager you haven't even blatoned your white sins in from of a Person of- I'm mean Blarson of Blalor.

Did blm change their name ?

the problem is that it's supporting a worldview that says america is a racist country when it's really not
"be celebrated not tolerated" implies that black people are only tolerated and that da huwhite man is a keepin dem down.
racism has been all but eliminated. for god's sake, this ad played during the superbowl, perhaps one of the largest celebrations of black athletes in the world

kek

'Racism' will never be eliminated, 'racism' is just natural in-group preference which is oy demonized when Whites do it. The whole point is to destroy White civilization.

"Rebranded", trying to make more white people swallow the blue pill bullshit they've been pushing for years

WHOIS returns domains by proxy registrar, no hint of anything on their about page to follow up on. So, not yet

The ironic part in this is that by continually screaming about how the white man are opressing them, even though they are pretty much equal or treated even better under law, they are turning more people into what they are trying to destroy, race realists. It's like niggers are too dumb to realise you can't whine about everything and then act suprised when people hate you.

Underrated

It also won't be eliminated because they have nothing without it