Boston Free Speech

We are Boston Free Speech. A group of libertarians, liberals, conservatives, and moderates that came together in 2017 to fight back against the rampant censorship, and political violence in America. You may know us from the August 19th rally where 45K triggered SJWs came out to scream "NAZI" at a group of multicultral individuals. We are looking for people to add to the ranks of our organization, and start chapters around the country.

Our motto is simple: All speech is free speech.

We are free speech absolutists that refuse to bow to those who choose to use violence to stifle anyone's 1st amendment rights. Since we began, we have held three rallies, and have more in the works. If you are from the New England area keep an eye out for us, and feel free to join our discord server to be the first to know what is going down. If you are not from the New England area, please join our server to find ways you can organize in your area. Together we can show violent political figures that they will not scare us.

Join the server here: S5aDJW , which is our discord access code
For more info check our website: bostonfreespeech.org/

Buuuuuuuump

are you guys the ones who triggered the 45k faggots who showed up in boston?

Why do you keep posting this thread? You realize if there's a (((free speech))) event soon, everyone is gonna call it an abvious Jewish false flag right?

Stop shilling your honeypot discord, nigger.

if these are the guys who had that rally in boston after C-ville idk man. i could buy that these guys are legit

Im under the impression that every single discord link is a honeypot.

i mean, that's not a bad idea to have, but idk man like i said if these guys are the ones from that rally i would think they're alright.

didn't they advertise multiple rallies on here before that went down fine? they're probably trying to swell their ranks or some shit.

hahaha you guys are faggots on a whole new level your movement got subverted by a pajeet and got corraled into a gazebo in a public park by 50k niggers

It was funny to see the antifags eat shit on that one.
>expect """nazis""" and get a poo with a multicultural group of 15 people.
After that they just started chimping on random pedestrians. Come to think about it that might have been their last big assemble.

i mean, i consider that to be a good bait and switch frankly. just shows the SJWs how rabid they are

lol do as pic related

i just joined their discord. these guys aren't actually half bad.

That's what all the CIA honeypots do! Quick turn off the lights and see if they glow in the dark like the niggers they are!

i mean they are the ones that did the august rally so they're fine by me. if they start bull shit i'll leave and the next time they shill on here i'll be the first to go "hey! i have experience with them they're trying to fuck with you"

Man I'm just messing. Did you read the OP they stated they did that rally?

no i didn't. i read the other 10 posts they made over the last 24 hours or so, and when i saw their logo i knew what it was. i forgot they mentioned it in the post

I like how the symbol is almost white nationalist but also just a wagon wheel.
8/10

That's fine. The Discord link is expired though.

Brandon Navom is an SJW communist cock sucker.

i'll try and get it figured out. idk who does what in the place.

Try AtHDVSZ