(((Tom)))

>Hi! I drink bone broth soup! I eat spinach spring rolls! I get up at 4:30 every morning and throw football's till noon. My wife is a super bitch liberal kraut that I put up with because she's hot! My daughter is a little fucking pissant. My team is full of dumb niggers who are completely useless. Bill sodomized me in my rookie year. I'm a completely over rated dickbag! I was able to make it to the super bowl by cheating and having reffs make bad calls. I threw an interception on the 1st down! I completely blew a super bowl win that was handed yo me on a silver platter because I didn't want to run the ball! I can't wait to go home and eat bone broth soup while my bitch liberal wife tells me how much she hates Trump!

> MY NAME IS (((TOM))) FUCKING BRADY!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo

Other urls found in this thread:

thefixisin.net/nfl2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X3A_mRekOyY
youtube.com/watch?v=qEOOQFCiKVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not knowing the NFL is as rigged as pro wrestling.

thefixisin.net/nfl2017.html

Watched this as an aussie and what can i say, this is the most overhyped bullshit 'sport' of all time. Tom Brady is the worst GOAT in sports history, he fumbled and couldnt throw for shit, i know blokes at work who toss a footy around on smoko with more range, finesse and power than this gronk. Not to mention that pooftah timberlake at halftime, and that minge licking sheila singing the anthem. dotn even get me started on the knee taking dags, even the fuckin abbos have more respecy towards australia than the blacks for USA, and we still fuck with em. flaming fuckin galahs the lot of them. and theres a bloody ad break every minute, fuck me dead. not even a few stubbies down did the sport even begin to entertain me.

you yanks need to pull ya heads in

>tfw you try to use as much aussie slang as possible

relax cunt

somethin wrong yank?

WHY DIDNT YOU JUST RUN THE FUCKING BALL YOU STUPID BITCH!!!

Hockey is better than football, but both are better than fucking soccer. You pathetic nigger bitch meth addict.

mate, if you wanna see grown men prance around on ice like gentle little angels then go to russia, at least their women arent fat cunts

Shut the fuck up faggot. The people claiming it's rigged are the people crying about the patriots winning.

The truth is Tom Brady acted like a dumb fucking cunt.

What is this the new pasta?

Get some fresh material, bub.

>I completely blew a super bowl win that was handed yo me on a silver platter because I didn't want to run the ball!

you think the quarterback calls the plays?

Did you just see the NHL's new (((diversity))) campaign with a hijab bitch loving hockey? The Jews own hockey just as much as every other pro-sport. Don't kid yourself.

>The truth is Tom Brady acted like a dumb fucking cunt.

He played well, but the other team played better.

You can't win 'em all.

>I drink bone broth soup
What the fuck is wrong with that

This is true. Maybe if Gostowski made some kicks. Fucking polack

>i know blokes at work who toss a footy around on smoko with more range, finesse and power than this gronk
youtube.com/watch?v=X3A_mRekOyY

>He broke the Super Bowl record for passing
in this game

WTF are you talking about you kangaroo nigger?

fuck wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=qEOOQFCiKVM

Lol that's funny. Pathetic faggot. You Australians are all fucking pussies. You should be fucking nuked, pathetic scum.

jesus christ, speak english

The dude gets paid millions of dollars and he cannot kick a fucking 15 yard shit. What the God damn fuck

Jesus, get a life. Who gives a shit about football?

Football is about entertainment, not politics. Quit being faggots

cheque'd and correct.

> who cares about competitive sports?

You liberal cucks should both be rounded up and put in box cars and sent to labor camps. Fucking faggots.

>Foles is a Christian, saying, "I'm a Christian and I believe in God... and when you do great, you stay humble and you give him glory."[82][83] Foles is currently an online graduate student at Liberty University, earning his master's degree in divinity.[84]

>Foles has planned to become a pastor after his football career, saying, "I want to be a pastor in a high school, It's on my heart. I took a leap of faith last year and signed up to take classes at seminary. I wanted to continue to learn and challenge my faith. It's a challenge because you are writing papers that are biblically correct. You want to impact people's hearts."[85]

Sage every single one of these threads.

Mad respect to Foles!

Jesus Christ...the only stereotype you missed was 'shrimp on the barbie'. Fucking lame..

HAHAHA...
Imagine being this fucked down under..
Dude hockey is as close to modern gladiators as you can get..besides MAYBE mma.

>MEN LOCKED IN A CAGE
>WEAPONS (STAFF IN HAND AND BLADES ON FEET)
>FUCKING ARMOR
>YOU CAN HIT PEOPLE and FIGHT WHEN REASONABLE
>WHEN THE REF ISN'T WATCHING YOU GET ALL SORTS OF DIRTY FOULS
>FAST PACED
>FROZEN RUBBER WHICH FEELS LIKE IRON WHEN IT HITS YOU FLYING AT 50+ MPH
>HAVE TO LEARN TO SKATE, CAN'T JUST BE ANOTHER RUNNING FAGGOT AND HOP ON THE FIELD.. (NIGGER FILTER)

Are you fucking retarded dude??? And these guys play way more games than football. I played hockey for years.. football, baseball, basketball... TOO

Hockey is the most intense and fast paced sport and the most brutal... fuck off.

America should dump the NFL and take up this sport.

Fucking pussy bitich