Drumpf supporters are FINISHED

Uhmmm just dropping in for a reminder sweeties, hope Brady realizing embracing a racist facist who couldn’t save him in the end was worth it (:

xoxo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white catholic boy Foles wins superbowl

uhh, we won

When did Tom brady get marked as a symbol of "White supremacy"? It's jewish bread and circuses that are sucked up by the goyim to keep them distracted and have their emotions invested in shit that literally doesn't matter.

Please keep making everything about race it will only get more whites radicalized.

You can run but can’t hide sweetie :)

FIRST MCGREGOR

NOW THIS

HAHAHAHAH FUCKING WHITE BOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>inb4 Phillys QB is white
He's Jewish LMAO

I wish these stupid faggots would stop politicizing EVERYTHING.

It's a game of handegg lol

Brady sealed his fate the moment that he knelt.

>Jews playing sports
Funny joke user

There's a MAGA hat in the background so he's a symbol of white supremacy? But these teams are all owned by Jews and the opposing teams QB was white as well. Hell, even the networks the games are broadcasted on are owned by Jews. Are minorities this fucking dumb?

The Eagles are still rejecting a White House visit.

>Normies in charge of connecting suppressed dots, let alone being able to separate Jews from whites

You place way too much faith in the common man

The Eagles beating the Pats harms the Left equally as much as the Right. Lrn2nuance

injecting politics into football defeats the purpose of football

Plebeians will be Plebeians I guess. It just doesn't seem hard to connect dots that aren't even hiding.

NOT QUITE SWEETIE!

Not really, he's actually a lib while brady is hardcore conservative trump supporter.

This.

Every defeated white is a soldier willing to do anything for revenge.

Every "win" adds to our numbers, you took everything from them and in the end you may live to regret this.

They were more than happy to coexist with you, even help your cause, but you shit on them.

Omigod where did all these fascists come from?

>Tom Brady criticizes Trump over his anthem remarks
>Eagles QB is a white conservative Christian
>Pennsylvania went to Trump
>Massachusetts went to Clinton
>Patriots knelt for the National Anthem
>No Eagles knelt
>Foles thanks god for his win
>says he’s going to be a pastor after he’s finished with football

Trump wins

Who fucking cares its goyim tier shit.

>watching or caring about niggerball

P O W E R F U L

Deport white people!!!

So did Brady last year

TRUMP CURSE REIGNS AGAIN!

LEFTISTS BTFO

(((Lurie vs Kraft)))

Brady finished with 505 passing yards. Most yards in Superbowl History.

All black Patriots defense gives up 41 points.

You would be amazed what you can do in front of and to people without them saying a word. The truth is that most people prefer to be led along and have as little responsibility as possible. You can do whatever you’d like to them so long as their bellies are full and their brains can turn off for a few hours.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Good that whole tradition was fucking dumb. Need to sever the mental ties that give these athletes status. They’re just niggers running around on a field after all.

This

The last 1 year has not been particularly good for Trump. The Patriots won last year.

Maybe the Eagles are actually a team that might get better results for Trump.

Get closer to day of the rope, win, not lose seats in the house and senate.

I would think that the Patriots would be the media's team, since they win so often. The cheating part sounds a lot like Hillary.

so who won

When will you stupid fucks figure out that Christianity is Jew 2.0. It's infuriating how stupid you are. WHO IS YAHWEH

I don't understand. Weren't people bitching and threatening to boycott the NFL because these handegg ballerina faggots knelt instead of stood with pride for the National Anthem?

pol is protestant cuckary

Actually there are more patriots who rejected it than eagles.

trumps a jewish cuck literally gave his daughter away jesus you /poltards are insane

brady bent the knee, the winner didnt.

The NFL is dying a slow death. Only baby boomers care. Millenniums sure don't.

Philly QB is white.
Now what?

i wish a nigger would sweetie
i really do

its because he wins too much. and whitey in general wins too much so theyre connected. he is also good looking, rich, educated, etc, while shitskins and everything they represent are ugly

this is how they feel. their entire ideology is one of ugly jeally sore losers. think about it

>equating brady loss
>blue wave
Are you football fans?

Foles is clearly a Trump supporter. He wants to be a pastor after football, and is pro life. He's not a democrat by far. Trump beat the kneelers and NONE kneeled. Kek smiled upon this development and gave the win to the rightful team. More patriots were planning to not go to the WH than eagles.

All is as it should be. Left btfo and don't even know it. As usual.

Literally ALL we want is whites to realize their way of life is not invincible.

>Literally ALL we want is whites to realize their way of life is not invincible.
WTF does this even mean? I don't know any white people that think they're the god damn highlander. Stop being an emotional woman and explain your thoughts clearly and coherently you fucking idiot.

Why is it always the "Chicanx" who are the most virulent anti-whites? Black people usually at least bring a little humor into it, and Asians as they do in all things tend to be civilized and respectful, but the spics love to get in your face and really explicitly be like "we're going to exterminate your race and erase your culture and history white boy and there's nothing you can do about it :)" without a hint of irony or humor.

>brown people degrade and destroy things

you dont say

Whos we? What is white?

who is brady? i don't watch niggerball

why even enter the thread then

> T. Roastie

If you’re white, you’re a white supremacist. Sorry, sweetie

Here's something the UN wrote:

>Article 7 of a 1994 draft of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean. The complete article reads as follows:

>Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

If you weren't just a meme-spouting, useful idiot tool of the Jews you might pause to wonder why the above is a crime condemned by the UN but "deconstructing whiteness" and eradicating whites' history, culture, and existence as distinct peoples is righteous and desirable.

No.

Um no sweetie. Try again.

Good, fuck that cheating cunt.

>Um, who brady? I'm sorry, I don't know sportsball. :P

That's you.

>it is in the matrices

How is Tom Brady a white supremacist exactly? Are these people aware that the Eagles' QB Nick Foles is a blonde haired, blue eyed, Christian male?

kek, for a second there I thought 23 had the most epic niggerlips ever

You idiot wetback, Saban and Belichick never win championships the same year. Bama won this year, so Patriots didn't.
You gross bloated brown football of a person you.

Foles is an egalitarian liberal christian while Brady is a Trump voting conservative. Foles isn't necessarily a bad guy but it's pretty pathetic how this board is turning against Brady while using him defending his slaves for kneeling as justification.

Its pretty pathetic how youre white knighting millionaires who dont even read this board.

Circulate!!!!

Bust out the hilldawgz.