Megumin

It's been 531 days since you first met her. Do you still love her?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EWhsLUnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still
Are you implying I could stop?

Fuck off with your shitty threads.

You still have an hour or two of Yunyunday before it will be Megumonday, user-sempai.

Not where I live, friend

I met her long before that.

Think so, do ya?

Pic related.

I still love Aqua

Its been almost 8 years since endless 8 aired.

Megumini!

Is this show coming back??

v11 chapter 2 dropped on YunS!

We will find out on July 24th.

And there is no way the answer is yes

Who?

I honestly hope they DON'T bring it back because if you watch the two seasons we've had you can see it's going to get stale.

Better is if they switch to random OVA's and follow the story that way.

;_;

once you go down the path of explosions there's no coming back, fren

S1 S2
V1: 13,603 V1: 14,241
V2: 10,655 V2: 9,240
V3: 10,173 V3: 8,885
V4: 10,068 V4: 6/30
V5: 9,959 V5: 7/28
Av: 10,892 Av: 10,789
Sales aren't looking good. S3 Never.

I love her desperately.

I do, I'm just off this crazy LN ride because the author seriously plans for her to be the next Kuroneko.

What happened?

>Sales aren't looking good
>just barely more than 100 away from what S1 sold

Here's an extract from the WN to illustrate what I mean: pastebin.com/EWhsLUnc

>last volume only sold 8.8k
>two more volumes unreleased
It's not going to sell 10k at this rate.

>WN
Doesn't that end with Kazuma wanting a harem and getting kicked out of the house? I wouldn't put too much faith in that being the outcome for the LN.

That's how it ended, but the scene where he is "moved for the first time" by Aqua's "divine smile" makes me think that the author always planned an Aqua end. I was in there for the comedy at first, but then the author just had to make my favorite character a member of Kazuma's harem of potential love interests, and it will inevitably end with her broken heart.
I refuse to be the victim of some LN author's red herrings.

it makes sense, Aqua was the first girl introduced (albeit the plot required it) so i'm sure the author plans for her to win.

shit taste

why'd you post holo, is there a crossover happening?

That shouldn't be the case, but being a Megumin fan is actually suffering.

Implying he was romantically moved and not moved like by the smile of a retarded sibling....By that point the others were so far ahead (and Megumin so far in the lead) you kind of have to call the balls where they lie at the finish. (Call the point spread like Aqua 1: Darkness 30, Megumin 100).

I want to believe you, but I'm reaching negative levels of optimism.

This. At this point with all the development between Kazuma and Megumin. The ending must conclude with Kazuma and Megumin or No-end at all. If the author ends with Aqua after all the development between Kazuma and Megumin then that's just considered piss poor writing.

He's from Reddit I'm fairly sure

Piss poor writing is unfortunately what I've come to expect from the author.

The thing is the LN has only shifted further from the WN over time, do there is no requirement for it to end the same way. Hell Iris is Megumin's main competition now (which wasn't a thing before) but Megumin's actions in v11 seen to show she's aware of it and is willing to take action before she grows old enough to pose a direct threat (which is also hard on Megumin because she likes Iris as a friend ).

Volume 11 also has Megumin cockblocking herself by telling Kazuma to apologize to Aqua, and tsundere Aqua.

Priorities mate, she wants the household fixed first.... That said maybe she needs to take her mom's not so subtle hint and let him knock her up to seal the deal ( not that it will happen in PG-13 rated LN land).

Choose one.

megu

Aqua!

>Megumin's ribbon
That's so cute.

I want to be the protagonist of whatever romcom that image is from, and choose the girl on the left.

get outta here lain

If Kazuma is stupid enough to not go down the Moegumin route then he doesn't deserve her anyway

I just want her to be happy and feel loved.

Sorry she was just my waifu of the season

You made me cry, you dick.

Konosuba. Watch it, then fall in love with Megumin.
She's a gift to humanity she deserves to be happy and loved.

I know, I'm just pretending it's a romcom because it looks like Nisekoi with Konosuba girls.

I love all of them. I wish my life was filled with such lovely and cheerful women.

Your lack of commitment disappoints me.
You couldn't be more right

I want to hug Megumin and smell her deeply. I bet she smells like gunpowder.

Why is Megumin sitting like that?

Maybe her heart hurts.

dude that's still in top 5 sales of the year

I don't think her explosion magic uses gunpowder, she'd smell like earth from the debris and falling down
because she's hungry and needs you to feed her

Did anyone ever figure out how her clothes stay up?

I find your lack of chomusuke disturbing.

Kurone Mishima gave us the answer in an artbook.
Spoilered to prevent heart attacks from overload of cuteness.

Threadly reminder that Aqua is the only person Chomosuke dislikes.

To be fair, that's probably because they're both goddesses.

not just her but her seiyuu which means i'm set up with a trap for this season.

>tfw /m/ autist and trap hero is voiced by Rie
I'm undoubtedly gonna love K&M.

and he is also casting explosions.

>Asymmetric legwear and blazer
Megumin.
That small Kazuma hanging from Aqua's bag is cute, too.

>feed her
Well, I'm fresh out of semen for the day.

Darkness has a weird face here. One eye bigger than the other.

She looks downscaled, if anything.

>Implying he was romantically moved and not moved like by the smile of a retarded sibling
Sure, but you're forgetting that by that point, Aqua is in love with Kazuma. He was moved by what was basically her confession.
This sucks, but that's the truth. Each new second brings us closer to a heartbroken Megumin.

I love her but wish her LN wasn't so terribly written. That just might be the fanfic though.

The author himself admitted he isn't a very good writer. The ESL translation just makes it worse.

She's my favorite fictional female.

This kid's going places

Post smug

I would still carry her, if it's that what you are talking about

oh no, not that again

Sorry, I can't. My heart is filled with sad Megumins.

I actually have less smugumin than I thought

Yunyun is probably one of the most innocent of all the characters, she's just not that interesting. same with eris

Always love it when the characters act like pieces of shit

>Each new second brings us closer to a heartbroken Megumin
It's fine, I'll stick with her until the end.

I don't want to see her hurt, but i'll see her through to the bitter end regardless.

I probably do but the crazy fanbase, constant spam and the whole MUH KAZUMA development really diminished my appreciation of her a lot. In the meantime I've learned to appreciate all the other girls.

>crazy fanbase, constant spam
The meme period is over though. She's probably the most popular female character in the western anime fanbase, but other characters have taken over the spam like Kanna, Satania or even Aqua.

>She's probably the most popular female character in the western anime fanbase
Not for long. It ends once R3 introduces new girls.

Megumin is a result of heavy inbreeding.

Nope. There are lots of Crimsons. Her lack of assets is a malnourishment problem.

Truly the ideal proportions.

kek

Nice image there, fren

How come Zesta wouldn't give Yunyun a blessing too?

I tried to like this show but just couldn't get into it. Every character is just a one-note gag and it's hard to give a shit after a while.

>14
>developed body
n-no thanks

Yunyun's luck stat is negative. What happens when you multiply a negative number?
Zesta knew that, and didn't want to bring her even more misfortune.

The best part of the show, its basically the its always sunny in Philadelphia of isekia.

a bunch of shitty humans scheming to make money and hanging out with each other since no one else could tolerate them.

That's literally it, considering Megumin and Darkness couldn't find a party before, and Aqua couldn't survive on her own.

How does the luck stat even matter? Kazuma supposedly has very high luck but ends up as a criminal with a reputation as a pervert and to top it all off hes massively in debt.

That's because Aqua's luck is so low that it nullifies his.