Coca Cola Superbowl Commerical

youtube.com/watch?v=-R-EEdvDrUU
>There is a coke for he, for she, and her and THEM
Did Coke just acknowledge them's pronouns respectfully? YASSSS!!!!
Why do so many racist republican drumftards downvote progress? Make sure you visit the youtube page and give a thumbs up to combat hate!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=truscum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trannies, gender queers and nonbinarys can all go to hell.
t.gay

>those comments already tearing them up
Is there hope for the future?

Fuck off you are an open wound as well.

The video didn't represent the typical superbowl watcher. (middle-aged straight republican white male) Why did the air this on the superbowl?

I got a call from my grandfather telling me that my grandmother had fallen after drinking too much. I knew the game would be on but I went anyway. I ended up watching niggerball because I had to help my drunk demented grandmother off the floor. At least grammy got off the floor safely and into the bed.

Coke is poison.

You'd literally be better off snorting real cocaine. At least that will trigger some insights. Incas were pretty healthy folk.

>28 seconds in
>she's aiming for the Twin Towers

As a fellow burger i regret to inform you that pretty much everyone watches the superbowl.

I am a tranny
this is retarded

lmgtfy.com/?q=truscum

You're the reason for this problem. Undo yourself.

>Support social justice by supporting a company that hires third world deathsquads to kill water rights protesters in Africa.
Kek I can't tell who is trolling whomst anymore

>be less than 1% of the countries population
>get an entire world corporation to acknowledge you
>have an entire political party cater to you
>have a good portion of the country radically support you and create barriers of entry to allow greater chances of mistreatment and prejudice
>have media corporations label you as the next civil rights movement

>all over being a small percent of just a bunch of mentally ill gays and lesbians cutting their private parts off suffering from gender dysphoria

You tell me the west isn't dead. It's Weimar 2.0.

by referring to a single person as 'they' or 'them' I'm playing into their multiple personality illness and I refuse to do that. If you look like a dude, I'm calling you, 'he' or 'him'. If you look like a chick, 'she' or 'her'. If you decided to camouflage your gender enough to trick me into calling you something other than what your genitals say, good on you. If you are 6'2" with a beard, or I can see your nipples poking through your duct taped down tits, then don't be surprised if I play the genital guessing game and get it right.

Wow how inspiring.

Possibly not. "them" is used when referring to a person or group of people whose gender is unknown. For example, if people were talking about everyone here on Sup Forums, said people would be referred to as 'them'.

It's pretty basic English.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Weimarica! We're the greatest!

Share a coke with Hitler.

lol! they are really trying to reach Millennials because millenials stopped drinking that garbage due to all of the lies about sugar over the years and teaching their kids to stay away and it's reflecting on their sales.