Is it incest for a white dad to fuck his Eurasian daughter? they are so genetically distant

Keep in mind a white dad is as genetically distant from his Half Asian daughter as he is from a random white girl on the street.

>What good is it to have a hot daughter for other men to use? A half-Asian daughter does not feel like a daughter to a white man anyway since she is of a different race. She has no paternal resemblance and does not feel like family. The incest taboo is not activated in the white male mind. And white men in WMAF have a lower moral sense to begin with. The WMAFs who abort Eurasian sons, are breeding their own daughters to serve as sexual slaves.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5349477/Father-daughter-baby-wanted-marry.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=FFtL9JO2ULg
youtube.com/watch?v=YtPsTieXSfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incest us how it's meant to be. Daughters are made for daddy dickings. If you are
not fucking with your daughter, what is wrong with you? Don't you love
her? Don't you think she is pretty? What kind of father doesn't think his
own daughter is pretty? You should definitely give her a squirt of daddy's
juice, right up her cunt where it belongs, to leave her with a warm feeling
in her tummy that her daddy loves her and finds her pretty enough to squirt
inside of.

Well there might be some genetic problems with same-race parents being too close

But with different-race parents, the genetic distance is the same as if they were nonrelated white people

they are both adults and retarded, you cant stop them
yet, both should get sterilized so that they don't have kids because i don't expect these retards to understand how birth control works

Jesus Christ bro please never reproduce

The kids wont be that closely related to the dad

>when yellow fever fags say that you should have a daughter over a son
>don't mean that hapa sons are fucked up
>they mean they want to fuck their daughters

if you even have to ask this question you belong in a oven

Not sure if troll or just incredibly stupid. I’m thinking the latter.

The daughter inherits some of the detrimental recessive genes from the father, so they're more likely to stack.

>Dad is not gentically related to his own daughter

This better be bait.

But the distance of the nonwhite side makes up for that closeness so it averages out to the same as random white girl

>doesn't know how genetics work

It's not average genetic similarity that causes defects, it's the stacking of recessive genes that cause genetic disorders when not paired with the functional dominant versions.

Like how even nonrelated Celts are the family of the Irishman, closer to him than say Russians and even more so Africans.

So its the opposite if your family is a different race

If what you’re saying is true, there should be a lower incidence of genetic disorders among mixed breed couples.

Do you have any evidence?

No, of course you don’t.

Thats because of the outbreeding depression. They are TOO far apart

But incest balances it out.

not that is not at all how it works idiot

>flag

enlighten us faggot I dare you

just got slightly better

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>switched to your phone

>there should be a lower incidence of genetic disorders among mixed breed couples
This doesn't happen to inter species hybrids. Why should it happen to inter subspecies hybrids?

What I'm wondering is how does the police have a right to arrest two consenting adults for being together, incest or not

Retards are a detriment to society.

PLEASE go back to high school biology and try again.

What if the baby ends up having a high IQ?

Chance says you'll get hundreds of retards before that happens.

That's not how it works. The chance of retardation in general may be higher than non-incestual breeding but it's still very low.

>what is freedom

Meant you'll get hundreds of retards before you get a baby with a mutation that gives them a high IQ. Mutations tend to be detrimental.

No, it isn't incest

>incest is illegal
>this isn't

a bunch of normies capable of greatness are much preferable to the slight chance of getting a genius
also you'd only get a chance of the kid being a genius if they were both
looking at the guy he clearly isn't

moron

That's the same thing as saying "chances you'll get hundreds of retards before".

But that's not true. If the father and mother are average to high IQ, the chances wouldn't be smaller. Intelligence could be the result of many recessive genes, not just dominant.
They'll most likely get someone of average IQ, assuming both are average at least. You can't tell a guy's IQ simply by looking at him, except if you take into account the race.

It increases the number of people who carry a certain detrimental gene. These people's decedents can interbreed later and produce more retards.

This is a muslim level understanding of genetics.

>They'll most likely get someone of average IQ, assuming both are average at least. You can't tell a guy's IQ simply by looking at him, except if you take into account the race.
if you're dumb enough to want to fuck your daughter than you're probably not to smart
if you have an estrange daughter you're probably a degenerate and thus probably not very smart

so great, good chance on getting a kinda normal kid with high chance of them being fucked up

i suppose i'm arguing to the wrong people. they know everything about taking high chances to have a fucked up kid just so they can be a degenerate

At the very least, having a retard baby should immediately disqualify people from government benefits.

>both should get sterilized so that they don't have kids
too late

t. Josef Fritzl

This isn't a problem in a truly free markets society where people don't get govt freebies.

>degeneracy has to do with intelligence
You're retarded. Facts and morals are completely separate things. Most sociopaths for example are quite intelligent but completely amoral.

>with high chance of them being fucked up
That's not true. It's not bigger than 50%.

>posts race mixing pic to deflect

Of course. The problem is even if they don't get benefits in the case of incest, people are willing to jail others and waste taxpayer money for their feelings. So it's just as much money wasted if not more.

When an eurasian girl fucks her white father, it is the only way to get a white kid. That's what dog breeders call "Close the breed".

It works because they both share the same white genes so the asian ones are not used.

>The kid then, will have to look for a non related partner in the future or their descendents will be retarded.

that's funny coming from (you)

>Intelligence could be the result of many recessive genes, not just dominant.
The chance of getting a new mutation that results in higher intelligence is probably lower than the chance of getting a mutation that results in lower intelligence. We have beneficial recessive genes now because millions of years of natural selection killed off the genetically diseased.

Incest should be legal regardless of relation.

The State should not get to decide what people do with their own bodies. Period.

>That's not true. It's not bigger than 50%.
>50% isn't a high percent
you do realize how much that is right?

>The chance of getting a new mutation that results in higher intelligence is probably lower than the chance of getting a mutation that results in lower intelligence
oh man another genius here

>daughter
>genetically distant

are you fuckin' retarded?

Thats not how that works...at all
Go back to high school

I don't think you appreciate how geneticallu distant humans are from Chinks and Niggers and Spics.

>But the distance of the nonwhite side makes up for that closeness so it averages out to the same as random white girl

Its called averaging or mean.

Yes shes much closer for being half him.

But shes more distant for having a mom from a evolutionary path that diverged hundreds of thousands of years ago in isolation.

So it AVERAGES out to normal

user I would cave your face in if I could meet you. What kinda autistic pedo are You? Also kys. Also sage.

Q predicted this. That nigga q just flew over my house!!!!!!!

Men should be encouraged to sex their young daughters. You don't want your daughter to grow up to be a slut do you? Then fuck her yourself and she wont.

>This isn't a problem in a truly free markets society where people don't get govt freebies.
If society can get rid of the retards early, then there's no problem. Otherwise, families are stuck with genetically diseased children that lower their disposable income. If it happened on a massive scale, it would affect the economy.

>>posts race mixing pic to deflect
yellow fever fags are usually pedos
and pedos are always pro incest

My retardation comes from lifestyle choices, not genetics.

>Pol doesnt understand that most genetic diseases are from recesive genes and that is the reason why you just don't breed your daughter regardless of the background of the mother

Color me surprised

retardation is usually from bad eggs from the mom, and as we can see in the picture, yup those kids got it from the mom.

I love the look on the boy to the left, he looks like an angry Quazy moto who is well aware tat he he is retarded and not too happy about it.

I mean without giving the kid autism or some other mental disorder.

interesting

I think what's happening to these two right now is one of the greatest injustices. These two people were together for the briefest of times initially, we know nothing of the circumstances that lead to the initial adoption. Now after decades, she's finally reunited with her long lost father. They didn't grow and live together at all, so no imprinting as family, just the same intense love still. So they act out on these feelings together and then the trouble starts.

But where is the trouble starting? Not in them. There's no trouble in love or lovers. The trouble started with the jealous wife, and with all the community members who decided love was disgusting in this case.

Even if they weren't genetically distant, I would just be incredibly happy for the fact that these two met up again, long enough to even have a child themselves. The story of their love will live on, even if the state could manage to separate their bodies forevermore, their souls have already intertwined. Just amazing.

Disgusting what the state is doing to them, but amazing nonetheless the power of their love. Gorgeous.

If it's just one generation it doesn't increase the chance of by much. Not a significant amount. Breeding your daughter/granddaughter would be more dangerous but still mostly safe. Now, breeding your daughter/great-granddaughter would be definitely inadvisable but hot.

so I m a European mutt, wife is a flip with german, arab, German. We have a little girl, and you say the only way to make sure that my daughter has pure white baby is through me me?
IDK about this user, you have a scientific documents on this?

^_^ OMG SUCH A MAGICAL LOVE STORY GUY ABANDON'S HIS DAUGHTER AND FUCKS HER WHEN SHE'S AN ADULT

That makes no sense... just admit you want to fuck your daughter and be done with it...

Real men enter into consensual deals with other real men to fuck their daughters (who also consent, even retroactively and precognitively) , fuck them super consensually and respectfully

How accurate is this kairos service to detect ethnicity?

Sounds like he had the right idea.

A race is a kind of family. All Germanics are part of one big family. So 2 Germanics commiting incest is going to make some big problems.

But a Mongoloid with a different evolutionary tree is a different story. They are not part of the family in the racial sense. So it balances out being part of the family in the kin sense

you just know

You should fuck her just to be sure. How old is she, you should start training her.
A real man uses his daughters for what girls are for. You arrange wuth another man to marry your daughters to his sons and vice versa.

>yellow fever fags are not only pro miscegenation but also pro-incest
>yet still think they aren't degenerates and race mixing is wrong

Who gives a shit?
What is a year of prison going to do?
Make them not want to fuck each other?
They’ll get out of jail and probably have 2 more kids after moving out of state.
Again, who gives a shit?
They are both adults.
They’ll fuck whomever they want.
Stupid laws.

I dunno, rabbi, but I'm sure somewhere in that festering pile of steaming shit called the Talmud you may find you answer. It shouldn't take too long to find.

>race is kind of a family

You should also fuck your dog, that will really get the genetic diversity up for your bloodline, you can fuck your offspring almost continually if you keep injecting just the right amount of doggo DNA

A real man allows a woman the illusion of being prey that allows itself to be caught

incest is always incest

Most studies of incest genetic problems are done with people who are family in 2 double senses, racial families and kin families.

These incest studies to not apply to mates who are kin families but not racial families. There has been no genetic research to show that mixed race incest has bad consequences.

>You should also fuck your dog, that will really get the genetic diversity up for your bloodline, you can fuck your offspring almost continually if you keep injecting just the right amount of doggo DNA

Isn't that the plotline of Rick and Morty? Don't they base it on real science?

You are so delusional.

People will always be governed by standards so long as they want to live in civilizations.

Governance will always exist to enforce those standards one way or another.

And no, incest is not part of the civilization deal.

>Keep in mind a white dad is as genetically distant from his Half Asian daughter

You are too fucking retarded for words.

>hey getting directly hit by a break might be fatal, but what if it was a rock?

Sir, Since your locked up and all.
Do you mind if I bang you daughter?

The origin of Law was for all of these orderly things, you new-age athiest.

they are not hiding it

>adopted

>2018
>not being allowed to marry daughter and breed the next evolution of man

The writers of Rick and Morty are smart guys and they did a whole episode off this concept.

If the genetic difference is big enough, then incest can be sustained indefinitely

youtube.com/watch?v=FFtL9JO2ULg

Rick and Morty is grounded in actual science

>knows rick and morty is universally hated here
>tries to use it as a counterpoint so Sup Forums contrarians become pro-incest
you kikes are getting clever

im not pro anything but pro cute girl

Don't women that were molested as a child have a higher tendency to become a slut?

Are you fucking retarded?

She looks like my Cousin wtf

How's life in Chinkstralia Aussie bro?
youtube.com/watch?v=YtPsTieXSfI

the average white person actually believes this

Its actually genetically healthy for 2 parents to be genetically close but not too close.

Distant cousin marriages have been founded to be above healthy

Ok lets use your cousin analogy thing.

Lets say the ideal cousin marriage is 500th cousin.

You marry the average white girl, she is your 500th cousin. Fine. Good.

You marry a Mongoloid. Shes your 1000th cousin. You have a genetically distinct evolutionary path. 100,000 years of evolution in different direction. Outbreeding depression.

You mate with your daughter the 1000 and 500 averages out, and you have a healthy 500th cousin kid.

lets say you actually study genetics and how they work

She should have to go to jail if he does.