WE WUZ MACEDONIAN AND SHIEEET!!!

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42937889

But Greece literally used to be part of Macedonia

He is paid to shill, not to think

Think you got that the wrong way around there friend

Is Greece going to start chimping out and killing people soon? I know golden dawn is popular and they want constantinople.

t. Sasho Makedonski

God I hope so. I would jump on a plane tomorrow to fight along side my brothers.

Donmeh have their hands in it I bet'cha

Greeks allowed "refugees" to flood Europe. The Slavs protect Europe from them. Greece should give them their part of Macedonia as well. Safer hands.

This. Fuck greece. It's literally a communist hellhole with the only far-left government in Europe.

Are you fucking kidding me. That cunt in Germany allowing all those fuckers free passage. Then the non profits setup camp and it was to late. Greece has suffered more than anyone else becuase of what she did. They willfully tanked our economy. Yah the political climate is shit becuase the aristocrats still run it like a dictatorship.

Fuck Hungary it's a hun-hole

Even more reason to give it up. Greece is all kinds of fucked up now, why bring more down with it? Greece was already massively in debt to Germany they had to bring up WWII to try to get away without paying up lol. Good try though cause fuck that bitch Merkel.

The cradle of all modern philosophy, government, and art. Lets just turn it over to the darkies what could go wrong. Maybe we should follow Germany’s path, become unfeeling robots who can only say diversity is our strength till they pass out of exhaustion. Greece economy is largely based on tourism. When you flood Santorini with migrants and turn Athens into a Turkish bazaar people don’t want to spend their hard earned cash here. You must be a roach hating on Greeks as much as you do.

Modern Greeks are actually whiter than ancient Greeks (pic rel). What are the political implications of this?

The implication is that we have to live as part of Europe, while we gave birth to the name and heritage, and while we are almost entirely descended from ancient Greeks, we have to endure the constant we wuzzery of the most cucked part of modern European history, along with the we wuzzery of blacks, etc.

Truly a burden of modern Greeks.

Those were ordinary people and their families, all of my family was there. It just show how patriotic Greeks are. Close to 1000000 people protested and antifa had a pity counter-protest with 500 soyboys. Some fascists beat them down and break them.

Cyprus bro. Besides the protests how are the general feelings of the locals on what is going on with the EU.

There's a general despise for the EU but people are afraid to leave the union now, and their right imo. I think many believe that it will collapse by itself in a few years.

>we wuz maceodnianz not sl*vs!!!!!!
when will those Armenoids stop LARPing?

Because hellenized slavs from Thessalonica were cherrypicked by the scientists.

Greece was never a united entity in Ancien Greece.

The only thing the city-states had in common was their culture.

The first one to unite all Greeks under a single kingdom was Alexander.

Also, Alexander was born in Pella which is in modern day Greece.

Macedonia has been part of our identity for 3.000 years. Slavs have not existed in the Balkans until 1.400 years ago.

Macedonians are not Hellenized Slavs.They are normal Greeks. Troll flag, show your origin.

I can't wait to hear what the EU thinks of this. Such nationalist gatherings are not tolerated in the union. 50k refugees as punishment.

On a serious note, why are they protesting this time?

>Why are they protesting this time?

Bogpill me, turkbro.

>Ottoman rule in Fyrom - 500 years
>Ottoman rule in Greece - 368 years

You don't know your history. How typical.

The name issue, not using Macedonia in any way with your name. But it turned in a general anti-left protest eventually.