Can't stop winning!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZtzEDBCgJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Foles is a Christian, saying, "I'm a Christian and I believe in God... and when you do great, you stay humble and you give him glory."[82][83] Foles is currently an online graduate student at Liberty University, earning his master's degree in divinity.[84]

>Foles has planned to become a pastor after his football career, saying, "I want to be a pastor in a high school, It's on my heart. I took a leap of faith last year and signed up to take classes at seminary. I wanted to continue to learn and challenge my faith. It's a challenge because you are writing papers that are biblically correct. You want to impact people's hearts."[85]

Eagles were /ourteam/

Pennsylvania voted for Trump, and the Eagles didn't kneel

Q predicted this.

>christian team!
>Trump won PA in a cinderella story!
>Brady caved and protested the national anthem, and liberal still hate him!

>Brady caved and protested the national anthem
wot?

he kneeled

>fuck white peop-

BRADY NO

Q predicted there would be a false flag and the Superbowl would get bombed. LARPER-KING BTFO

Eagles - the WHITE BOYS

Trump wins no matter who wins the super bowl basically

when was this?

The Stupor Bowl is inconsequential
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtzEDBCgJk

I thought he hated the NFL.

>Year One: Patriots defeat the Falcons, symbolizing the rise of the Alt-Right fighting against insurmountable odds against the Leftist hordes and slightly red-pilling normies on the Left's insanity
>Year Two: Eagles beat The Patriots symbolizing the fall of the Alt-Right and the rise of true Americans standing tall against the forces of hyper-partisanship (aka insanity)

The Super Bowls are metaphors for the years of the Trump presidency.

What are your predictions for year three?

Roths BTFO

The fire rises user.

BUMPFFFFF

>Q predicted this

Oh you mean when Chip Kelly went nuts and traded all the black stars away? I don't think the Eagles are the whitest team anymore, user... but might be close

Here's my prediction:
>Patriots win again making your theory irrelevant
>I get pissed off by that result and switch to the XFL in 2019

yeah, these niggers sure represent our political beliefs. Based black men!!!

brb gotta renew my subscription to blacked