Why do leftists do this?

Why do leftists do this?

Why do you fall for the fake dichotomy?

>go on twitter
>almost all superbowl tweets are about trump and politics

this fucking country

god damn

POWERFUL

It's not just leftists you faggot a lot of people wanted Brady to lose just because they wanted to see an underdog story

>Women.

People that cant win want to see others lose.

They're petty cocksuckers.
Every leftist I've known in real life was a piece of shit.
Like table flipping ruining holidays because you don't coincide with their EXACT list of beliefs and motherfuckers sucker punching you because you wore a piece of Trump merchandise.
It's only a matter of time before all pretenses are dropped and people start flat out killing each other.

"Underdog story" is something I just can't come to terms with. Eagles have been an excellent team all season. Yet there it is "Eagle are Underdogs". Fuck this shit. t.notaneaglesfanbtw

that looks like the worst place ever. since when are soyboys and women into football. oh since it is now a new opportunity to signal

Don't the leftists realize that the Eagle is the symbol for our republic?

Trump's got good genes. Hes standing next to a star athlete and he looks like his dad.

The eagles are the whitest football team.

BECAUSE THEY ARE SOYBOYS

> Hurr-durr anti-Trump means leftist

Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

Because they need something to hold on to after losing the 2016 election so badly that it will be in the history books.
Just remember that, 30 years from now, these fuckers will have a PTSD episode while helping their wife's son with homework because they saw a pic of pepe the frog.

Tom Brady represents hard work and winning against the odds. He is a slower, older player who has never been able to throw as hard, but he makes up for it with study and constant, borderline autistic effort.

They don't like it when hard work wins or the same people win too much. The genuinely believe that it should be spread around, even if you don't earn it.

There are no Eagles fans, only Brady haters.

The irony of this is that Tom Brady is the ultimate underdog story. He worked his way up from 6th round draft pick and 4th string to five championships. Nobody thought he could do it, then he did. He did it without the body for it.

because they're bitter and being shitty to other people makes them feel better temporarily.

>There are Amerimutt pollacks that still unironically care about negroball

You have some 'splaining to do

Petty vengeful childish bullies, just plain assholes they act like the worlds moral compass but barely can go five min without being nasty

So legit

They don't want the downtrodden to win, they just want the successful to lose.

It's really that simple. If they chased victory they wouldn't be leftists.

National event with a global audience. It's current and politically charged in the last year.

Read the news.

People that politicize sports on either side should be tossed off of buildings

Not an argument

>Read the news

I also forgot to point out how profoundly ignorant this statement is. Spot the flag, mong

>the quarterback that gave the eagles the win was a white christian who wants to be a pastor and is studying religion

Lefties btfo

The real question is why would this women spread her lower lips for Tom despite insinuating he is a white supremacist?

>since when are soyboys and women into football

i think they watch it for the commercials and halftime show. peak cattle.

They have nothing left. Let them cling to the meaningless irrelevant victories they claim.
This was a big deal to them. Normies are truly a pitiable lot.

You don't have to make an argument to explicitly refute a point. Even then, the argument is not only present in context, but it is also presented in the same fashion as your post.

You never made an argument but implied that the NFL discussion isn't relevant. I gave reasons why it is relevant without explicitly stating my counterargument, because both are implied and obvious.

I don't cater or customize my message on a US board about a US subject to foreigners from nations with a population no greater than Massachusetts.

Ass pads and crotch bulge.

In this case they were hoping to see a successful person fail. That what their political ideology is based on.

Because Fuck the Eagles

>Giants guy here

Nothing really to do with leftism. Tom Brady is a spoiled rotten narcissist entitled jock douchebag who cries when he loses games and acts cocky as shit otherwise. He's just personally such a douche that you want him to lose.

BULLSHIT! A lot of people are sick of the Patriots cheating and getting away with it.

Jelly. He's a boss with a hot wife who takes in the cash herself and left Leo DiCaprio for him. He's the best of his time. He didn't lose, the patriots defense lost.
Tom Brady is such an alpha it's not even funny.

it's not about what he's accomplished it's about the douchebag attitude that he does it with. 0 Humility.

Foles wants to be a pastor after he leaves the NFL. So the QB who beat tom Brady is also a conservative probably actually despises leftist culture unlike Brady who's just trumps pal- neither of whom represent conservative principles but still get under lefty skin.

I agree. He loves wearing the black hat. He is a villain who everyone loves to hate. But he's totally earned it and the gods knocked him off his throne today for his hubris. Well, at least they knocked the ball out of his hand mid throw.

All football related posts are a PSY-OP

FISA MEME scandal is more important. Civil war imminent.

ALL football narratives are part of a chaos reduction scheme.

THEY'RE AFRAID

if he just wasn't such a douche.. he'd be a good underdog story, considering he was benched through most of college and was a 6th round pick and all. You see that and how hard he's worked and if that's all you knew about him, you'd want him to win for working so hard. But when he comes across as a smug entitled prick everywhere he goes.. you want him taken down a peg. We want our sports heroes to show some humility, you know, to say "hey, it was a team effort" rather than "I'm the best decision this club has ever made"

Honestly the WAY he got taken down a peg today was perfect. In a game with no turnovers he got sacked and that turnover let the Eagles widen their lead to where he had to get a touchdown and the 2pt just to tie which put the pressure on him. That last possession at first he looked like he was choking because of the pressure but to be honest I'm impressed that he regained his cool and started completing short passes and getting the ball down the field for the hail mary attempt. It could have worked. Most other qb's would have choked, especially after having been sacked at such a critical point in the game, but Brady does know how to come back from disadvantage.

But even after focusing and doing all that he could that last possession he just couldn't win it. He did his best, a mistake he made put him in a losing position and he couldn't come back from it. That's got to be a humbling experience. At least I hope it was. Surprisingly he didn't cry this time, though it did look like he was on the verge of tears as he went to the lockers

I wanted the patriots to lose because they are cheating scumbags who get a slap on the wrist once found out.

Anyone shoving politics into the game is a shill.

Trumpkins are sore losers

It was a good game and the best part is Philly is showing to the world what a shithole it's always been...time to get comfy by the police scanner boys

Tom Brady is that tall?

None of them have even tossed a football around for fun, much less participated in a team sport. My grandfather would called them all a bunch of sissies right to their faces.

Northeastern Yankees BTFO!!!

R E N T F R E E

I’m glad the Patriots lost too. It has nothing to do with Trump or politics, but the Pats have won too many championships in the past 15 years and they also cheat.
t. Butthurt Falcons fan that had to watch Philly do what Atlanta couldn’t

Atlanta you don't even know what embarrassment at a loss is.
Yes. I'm still mad at this play call. 4 years later.

Well, 3 years later anyway. I'll still be mad about it next year too probably.