Kakegurui

Mappa's doing a damn good job of playing up the manga's crazy eroticism with this adaptation so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/935459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stfu its just the first episode.

Also fuck you with the generic ass opening thread statement.

also if the plan was to turn me on to lips then mission accomplished

Kaiji ripoff.

It was a pretty fun first episode, really like the main girl.

>Sawashiro as Momobami

How can even other Anime compete?

Bretty good, I dont read the manga but I'm digging this episode pacing.

Post pantyhose
My dick needs it

Is there no subs at all?

There is.
Just stop being new or retarded.

Check your torrent site nigga or archive.

I only found this one
>Kakegurui [1080p][ENG].mkv
That formatting looks fake.
What the fuck is horrible doing? They haven't released shit.

Search harder.

Oh an Sup Forumsnon did it, nice.

Is there webm of that scene from ED?

I love how insane Hayamin's acting gets it's a perfect fit for Yabame.

What kind of nigger name is Jabami?

Oh shit what a great OP

i want to cum on her pantyhose!!

>Kaiji with girls and good pacing

Yes thank you.

That ED is gold I keep repeating it

Is there part in the story when Jabami shows her tits?

>lens flare on them legs
Dammit JJ Abrahams

That was really fucking good. I don't even hate the MC.

No but there's a part where she starts undressing because her classmates tell her to.

If dubs then I watch the whole series.
If trips I drop at 3

I can post manga if you're alright with spoilers.

You can check out this release: nyaa.si/view/935459
I haven't tried it but most likely it has better subs than mine. Video source should be the best one right now.

Thanks but I watched it already, I liked your subs.

This one is what mentioned.

Is the guy just a plot device and background character? Not love interest, love triangle ir harem?

Generic self insert who will never win anything. Really fitting.

>that "la!" at the beginning of the OP
Makes me cum buckets. Every time.

It's all about lesbianism anyway

Nips can only write stories where they have a self insert.

MAPPA really likes to focus on teeth for some reason. In both Bahamut and this they seem to spend a lot of effort on teeth details

DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Still feel bad though that I made so many mistakes in those subs. But it seems like more people are interested in doing some fansubbing now so maybe someone will make a decent sub for the next episode.

This show is pretty good, post crazy gambling faces

Please tell me this goes to some erotic fendom, straight or yuri is fine.

JYABAMI'S ONEESAN VOICE TEASES THE SHOTA IN ME

I just realized: her two-tone hair there. Is this Stocking's secret life?

The blonde rests her legs on the MC in the very first minutes
Then she pulls him by the collar

Anyone translating Twin manga?

It means snake-eater or something. Is explained in manga.

Kaiji season 1 had great pacing. 5 games in season 1. Too bad they fucked it up in season 2.

dump raws and maybe some nice TLfag will help

Snake eater huh?

This anime is not good for my body, I had a boner during all 24 mins of the episode, OP/ED included

But you can't fap to kaiji unless you have a thing for men with big angular noses

I think I've seen that ED at least 10 times since it first dropped. I can't stop looking at this goddess.

Don't have them, thought maybe some started doing this manga.

So, when will the yuri kick in?

Last two episodes, student council president is a dyke.

It's not crazy eroticism, it's erotic crazyism.

Same user, I can't stop seeing the ED as well. Too perfect, even the song.

i think its good so far but it's missing the fine detail.
when you get a close up perspective shot in the manga the characters always look fantastic and show amazing exaggerated expression, but the anime falls short here and looks laughably retarded (pic related)

is there a webm or gif of this yet?

It's just the shading.

Dozo.

thanks, its mesmerizing

DRY BABY

The music in this show is fucking crazy. Always sounds like it's on the verge of falling off the rails

Is this actually yuri?

Would you shoot her user?

I would shoot my semen.

am I the only retarted nigger that thinks that the op is way more fun and watchable than the ed.

Bait at best, it's not the focus at all.
Some characters act pretty gay though.

The ED is garbage.

The final game of the season will involve a Yuri pairing.

There's mad yuri bait but the main guy just realized he has a thing for main girl and with the way their relationship it wouldn't surprise me too much if they ended up together.

The OP's good, but the ED's a better song by far

>she sees your dick

Suzui is for Mary only

Too bad we won't see much of a best girl this season

I'm surprised this show has so many shitposters. So many people calling this yuribait, or femdom, or worthless MC, or hot grills. It's not any of those. Above all else, this is a gambling anime. If you like Kaiji/Akagi, you'll like this. If you don't like Kaiji/Akagi, you won't like this. Despite all the nice art, 90% of the time is spent on games. It's not an SOL where you can basically shut your mind off and enjoy the cute girls. If you're watching this for yuri, romance, or femdon, don't - because almost none of those exist. It's a gambling manga.

It's also not a Kaiji ripoff. Anyone who says who is a massive newfag. The gambling genre is firmly established, there are tons of gambling manga out there, of which Kaiji is only one of them. To call a gambling manga a Kaiji ripoff is simply ignorant.

Do we know where this season will end the op looks like either after they fight glasses-kun or the tower of power.

why did you expect quality discussion from Sup Forums

It'll most likely end at the tower arc. I assume by "best girl", he probably meant the vice prez who's usually wearing that creepy mask to hide her supreme cuteness.

>Akagi higher than Kaiji
Care to explain?

No, I mean Mary

I didn't know One Outs was about gambling until this image. Anyways, if Kakegurui is on par with Akagi in terms of gambling, it's going to be excellent but it doesn't seem like most people are in it for the gamble.

I'm literally only watching this because I'm never getting a Kaiji S3

It's the first week of the season. Shitposting is at an all time high before everybody settles the fuck down.

The gambles are great desu. It only helps that the girls make my dick fucking diamonds constantly.

>Try to get friend into Kaiji
>Doesn't even try the first episode out because of the artstyle

I'm going to kill everyone and then myself

But we get to see her quite plenty enough. Debt transfer match is gonna be gold.

Visuals
OP>ED
SONG
ED> OP

I can tell they spent all the budget on the op. Hopefully they will fix the ed to not making it so low budget.

Why didn't MC just signal to the blonde what cards Crazy had pulled?

>those uhuhu
I don't think I will last the rest of the season lads.

It'd probably be too obvious of he looked

Akagi is consistently great throughout. Kaiji has too many pants-on-head retarded moments. Entire bog arc needed to last half as long as it did. Minefield mahjong's ending was an asspull of giant proportions

Then she would just hold onto a different card and switch it to the winning one before the reveal.

probably because he fucking hates the blonde and don't want her to win. If he wasn't explicitly ordered to do it, he won't.

Why do people prefer the ending song? The opening is neat, pretty much my main issue is the weird rhythm of the chorus' vocal.

Ending has tits

I don't know if I have shit taste but I despise both the OP and the ED songs