Why is he attacking everyone investigating him if he's innocent?

Avoidance behaviours signal guilt. If he were truly innocent under American Rule of Law, why wouldn't he just let the investigation bear that out? Why would he attack literally everyone who he thinks is allegedly investigating him?

You realize that you have no idea what these people are really investigating, and he's entitled to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty, and you can't prove him guilty of something he didn't do.

Why make himself look guilty as can be, just to protect Carter Page?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNeulNdfRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

bump, because it's a good fucking question.

>Why is he attacking everyone investigating him if he's innocent?
this is the default behavior profile of someone who is innocent and something to lose should erroneous accusations go undefended

>sage
"sage?"

pussy.

so you're conceding that I'm correct in this debate? since you can't or won't put up an argument?

Because he's not innocent and everyone on Pol knows it. But Trump is the hill they're willing to die on

who is he actually attacking though

>because it's a good fucking question.

sage
shill

>Two memeflags.

Trump shouldn't have supported the Patriots.

Mueller and the FBI. Now even the DoJ because they said the memo was a farce Constant deflections to Hillary who is irrelevant now.

He hasn't attacked people investigating him. Mueller is the one that fired Peter S and L Page from his team.

Probably because he's innocent.
No one with as much legal experience as Trump would attack an investigation into himself unless he were innocent and the investigation was getting in the way of him doing his job properly.
You faggots like to make a problem for someone then use anything he does in response as a way to tie him down. You faggots made it clear from the day he won that this was your plan.

Attacking how? We'll see. #HILLARYFORPRISON2020

>Says the meme country

>why would an innocent person defend himself?

neck yourself

because the age of facts is over. democracy is controlled through propaganda and optics. the russian investigation has been ongoing for over a year and no evidence has been found, but the people will believe it as long as the media tells them to. Trump fires back because without an opposing voice, the people will blindly think to believe the media narrative

>HURRR DURRRR

I'm gonna slap you in the face, I'm going to keep slapping you in the face. When you fight back, I will tell the world around you: "See! You see! Clearly they're doing something wrong if they're trying to stop me from attacking them."

The only hill I want to die on, is the one you're buried under.

>this is the default behavior profile of someone who is innocent and something to lose should erroneous accusations go undefended
no it's not. if i'm in a position of power and someone accuses me of something unfounded that I didn't do, it doesn't even ping on my radar. most people, when accused in a court of law, use the American system of Jurisprudence to get down to the answer. They don't attempt to forcibly remove the Judge, the cops, and the witnesses like a mafia boss or dictator, and then lie about their true intentions.

Newfags need to go back to whence they came.
sage

>Mueller and the FBI.
Why can't we spotlight individuals without memeflagniggers crying out that he's attacking everyone in the FBI. That's the same dry horseshit argument you retards said about the Media when he bashes some of them.

Look dick face....innocent people attack there accusers....You are talking about a billionaire businessman from NYC...suck another cock chump

>why is he trying to dismiss a case that was only started because of the election.

Alright mr smart ass....would there have been an investigation if Shillary would have won? If not then you are a backwards thinking retard.

you called him a pussy, which is an attack, which means that you are guilty by your own logic.

>Avoidance behaviours signal guilt.
babby's first psych class
>in all fields

>That's the same dry horseshit

>it doesn't even ping on my radar.
What if a woman accused you of rape and went to the police?
That's a better analogy, but you already knew that didn't you.

100 percent spot on.

2 years of investigation and nothing. Not even any damaging leaks. Yet you keep saying any minute now he's gonna shut it all down....you wish

sage

babby's second psych class

The whole establishment has been pushing this bullshit since he got elected, and we have yet to see any fucking evidence of anything other than "what if's".You can't just fucking conclude that he is colluding with russians when you don't even have any proof of it.Meanwhile we have been getting evidence of democrats fucking around and no one bats a fucking eye.

No it isn't.

>he just let the investigation bear that out?
Because it's a bullshit investigation predicated on lies, that the FBI bought from a politicized source?
Because it is the antithesis of American Law (In which they are investigating a person for crimes, rather than investigating a crime for a person).
It's been over a year and Mueller has nothing. How long do you let him waste tax money? Until infinity?

Yes, it is. If a man is unafraid of guilt, he's going to attack bullshit accusers.

And the memeflags are gone, like a fart in the wind.

>If you are falsely accused of something, you shouldn't fight back

Libtard logic is so dumb it's hilarious

Butthurt trumpfag.

Everyone said I raped her but I didn't! I guess I should just ignore them instead of defending myself.

>avoidance behaviors signal guilt

Your entire premise is invalid.

Clinical psych here. Yes, avoidant behaviors can, of course, be due to guilt.

However, this accounts only a very small portion of explanatory factors for avoidant behaviors. Most avoidant behaviors involve either disgust, traumatic stress, or fear.

A little knowledge goes a long way.

he's not. comey was fired after he cleared trump. stop watching cnn, also please stop commenting on tge politics of foreign nations

protip: ad hominem attacks show intelligent people that you lost the debate.

>why would an innocent person defend himself?
he's got plenty of defense. he's got his personal lawyers, access to some of the best legal minds Washington D.C. defending him.

he's not defending himself, he is ATTACKING American Rule of Law and endangering National Security by politicizing intelligence and outright attacking and overtly undermining well meaning Law Enforcement.

Trump would never have been able to qualify for the security clearance Comey or Mueller have, ever, on his best day, had he not been elected. I feel we need to "extremely vet" any American Citizen and start investigating them for a security clearance as soon as they become a candidate.

OH FUCK.. wait.. maybe that is why Trump got investigated. Not because he did something wrong, but because he got elected, and needed a security clearance. Investigations are very detailed and the military has access to all that shit, so Mattis probably has his whole file from the second he announced his candidacy.

If it turns out that EVERYONE who runs, gets investigated, then Trump just looks panicky and paranoid and guilty when he lashes out at the very people who are also investigating Hillary Clinton at the same time. It signals he has something to hide.

>the russian investigation has been ongoing for over a year and no evidence has been found
Plenty of evidence has been found, MOST OF THE EVIDENCE HAS NOT BEEN DECLASSIFIED.

They may be sitting on a pile of nothing, or they may be sitting on lawfully acquired evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, but at this point Trump knows he's being investigated by literally EVERYBODY, so I doubt he's doing anything bad NOW, unless he's kinda.. well, off.

So basically, if he's done nothing wrong then there should be nothing to find during the nominal DoD background check period beginning when he first declared candidacy.

The memo revealed the following:

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

If you are being paid to post here, Treason charges apply to you. The first amendment does not apply in cases of Treason. As yourself if you think what you're doing is worth dying for.

>he is ATTACKING American Rule of Law

Why do people keep attacking him if they keep finding him innocent?

Job? He spends all his time golfing and talking and flip flopping on issues depending on whoever has access to him last. The man is guilty not because he conspired with Russians, but because he was played by them and didn't even realize it. In his mind there isn't collusion, but the facts are different.

and if he didnt do anything you would take it as an admission og guilt.

>OH FUCK.. wait.. maybe that is why Trump got investigated. Not because he did something wrong, but because he got elected
He was being tapped before he was elected though, retard.

>Plenty of evidence has been found, MOST OF THE EVIDENCE HAS NOT BEEN DECLASSIFIED

you're literally making claims without being able to back them up
you have made politics your religion

The basis of their investigation is a sham based on information paid for by political opposition. There's nothing more to argue.

maybe if you people used real evidence instead of playing armchair freud, and maybe if you took a moment to think about your own bullshit:

>...and endangering national security by politicizing intelligence
>plenty of evidence has been found, MOST OF THE EVIDENCE HAS NOT BEEN DECLASSIFIED

so what is it, faggot, declassifying is dangerous or not dangerous for national security. ffs.

He's showing that he has the moral and legal high ground here and that he knows they have nothing except falsified rumors and pure crap for a dossier. Doing this alerts his base that there is a attack against the office by a deep state cabal filled with (((them))) and the Clinton mafia.

Must we have this thread EVERY time Trump does something straight out of his playbook? Appear weak when you are strong, appear strong when you are weak.

Because liberal muppets don't have the balls to admit that they're wrong

>reddit spacing
Shill. Sage

>Because he's not innocent and everyone on Pol knows it. But Trump is the hill they're willing to die on
/thread

>you called him a pussy, which is an attack, which means that you are guilty by your own logic.
i made an observation and exercised my free speech opinion, i have no power to stop him from arguing with me on this board, Trump has the power to stop whoever is investigating him by attempting to create unjustified pretexts to fire them, before firing them. This is exactly what Nixon did, and we know how it worked out for him.

>What if a woman accused you of rape and went to the police?
i wouldn't be shook, because our communication history, pattern of relationship, and the most importantly the location of my DNA and physical person, would not be incriminating.

criminals take huge risks to try to cover evidence of their guilt and stymie law enforcement when they actually DID something. literally the easiest way not to have a FISA warrant taken out on you is, don't be a spy, and don't be a terrorist. it's literally that simple, LOTS of evidence is required, not just written third party hearsay that is not even an affidavit, and if you'd ever been near a court, you'd know that.

>No one with as much legal experience as Trump would attack an investigation into himself unless he were innocent and the investigation was getting in the way of him doing his job properly.
red herring. the investigation has required nothing of trump, he won't even meet with Mueller now, backing out because guilty. it's not interfering with his job, judging from the recreation at Mar-a-Lago.

And what you don't understand is that it is absolutely ILLEGAL to attack an investigation into yourself using any means outside of a courtroom. That's called respecting the third branch of government, the Judiciary Branch.

And I promise you, if Trump tries to wrest power from the Judicial branch, the Department of Defense will protect them.

Why are you avoiding me?
Is it because you're guilty?

>the Department of Defense will protect them.
By the way, no they won't.
DoJ will try, though.

That's what's happening right now.

>literally the easiest way not to have a FISA warrant taken out on you is, don't be a spy, and don't be a terrorist. it's literally that simple
Or if it was used just as they are claiming. And by the looks of the people involved and their connections to one another, I'd put my money on my conclusion.
Believe what you want memeflag, at the end of the day, you're still just another faggot..

in as much as when rethuglikkkons swore to thwart obama's every move, up to and including undermining his legitimacy at every opportunity.

my oh my how you thin skinned little knobgobblers have whined while the same is done to your orange messiah

shut your face, impotent hick

>still shadowboxing republicans
You really still have no clue what you're fighting, do you?

>rethuglikkkons
What do you think?

IMPEACH BLUMPF NOW

Atticus Finch defended his client because he was innocent.

Trump is defending himself because he is innocent.

I figured after 2 years, they'd at least be able to see the field.

>shut your face

stay mad faggots, neither of you can refute what i said.

Imagine you didn't do a thing, and yet everyone says you do. News stations run hit pieces purely based on speculation and "anonymous sources" for 2 years straight. You would get annoyed with that, wouldn't you?

He probably can barely read, so he skims and sees what he wants.

you aint gonna do shit pussy

No need, it's your opinion and there's nothing in it that begs a response.
Do you see republicans around you?

>Attacking how?
- requiring oaths of personal loyalty from federal law enforcement instead of loyalty to the Constitution.
- firing Comey, who he previously supported for investigating Hillary, and may still have been, for all Trump knows.
- releasing currently and properly classified material about an American Citizen involved in an classified espionage investigation to attempt to create a false pretext for removing Rosenstein without cause, to hamper the investigation he believes is ongoing with regards to himself, but actually has no way of knowing.

SO what if he WAS miraculously innocent, and he keeps firing people for no reason? now they're pissed, so they are gonna go dig up some shit from his past and publicize it and charge him, whereas before, they were protecting him from himself.

see, here's what Trump doesn't understand. the intelligence agencies actually protect him. they don't have to actively do anything to him to watch him crash and burn, all they'd have to do is let him be his ignorant self, and not protect him from it.

>We'll see. #HILLARYFORPRISON2020
she lost. move on. for all you know, maybe she is already under investigation, you don't know.

>I'm gonna slap you in the face, I'm going to keep slapping you in the face. When you fight back, I will tell the world around you: "See! You see! Clearly they're doing something wrong if they're trying to stop me from attacking them."
this investigation is not slapping the president in the face. the entire memo has nothing to do with him, it has to do with Carter Page.

and he's entitled to fight back, as is Page, from within a courtroom, not by abusing supervisory powers over the enclave of government best known for the outstanding integrity and selfless service of the people who work there, and built around preserving Justice.

>Newfags
Not even close.

>memeflagniggers
I'll turn it off, then.
Now answer my questions.
Make sense.

>Now answer my questions.
What questions?

my magazine is still full and a round is still chambered, so no, no faggy little republicunts here, queen nigger

the most plausible reason i think is brain damage

Truthful answer: because regardless if he did or did not cooperated with the Russians, hes shit scared of showing his tax returns.

You said nothing of importance. Just a series self-affirming ad hominems based on a false dichotomy.

He's a New York real estate thug. He only knows one strategy - attack, attack, attack. Thing is, the US Justice Dept, they don't just "go away" if you fire the lead investigator. It just doesn't work that way. The investigation into Trump's conspiracy with Russia is well-founded and incredibly disturbing. We need to know to what level we have been sold out and/or compromised for Donald Trump!

I'm conversing with a literal retard.

because they are attacking him for no reason but to cover thier own asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Really, nigger?

Because it doesn't matter if he is or not. It's about the optics and how the public perceives it. If they can keep the "investigations" going for years, and keep getting the new outlets to report on it, people will begin to believe that he is crooked, illegitimate. It's a just a cheap tactic because his opponents can't play the game. Just like how the left imports third worlders to vote for them, because they lost the argument long ago.

i made ranch all over my word salad, cuz im smart an sheit.

stay mad, fat boy

THIS. Ain't it the truth!

What does that even mean? You don’t know what a meme flag is, do you meme flag?

It would be just like Capone. You get accused of something but they catch for something else.
In Trumps case, like most billionaires, it would be tax evasion. Thats more than assured. Money moved to tax havens, etc (in the best possible scenario). So much for his MAGA.

>attack, attack, attack.
Not according to your beloved Bill Maher.
youtube.com/watch?v=EFNeulNdfRI

Great explanation! Also what info did the carter Paige application leave out that made it illegal?

i know right, how stupid of you to waste your time on fruitless ventures... typical low information reichwinger

Trump was hella crooked for a LOOOONG time before he got into the President/Golfing racket.

If I were innocent, I'd be attacking and firing their asses 24/7, especially if I knew it was a witch hunt and they don't believe it.

Shit, I'd start throwing them in jail.

>America literally a Jewish puppet state
>normies don't bat an eye
>non-existent Russia Russia Russia conspiracy
>Morons losing their fucking minds

>FSB proxy shills dont watch superbowl