I'd talk about the rushed episode but I'm more inclined to ask LNfags how their relationship goes

I'd talk about the rushed episode but I'm more inclined to ask LNfags how their relationship goes.

>fetishized shota lead
Into the trash it goes.

They say he's completely mechasexual.
Finally, an isekai protagonist I can relate to.

Boring show and shota lead is NG.

This.

They can mass produce fighting mech but still use horse drawn carriage? Why don't they use the tech to develop motorized vehicles or something?

Is the main lead on every LN volume cover a good or bad thing?

I don't have an opinion about this series in particular, but shota heroes are objectively better than non-shota heroes, and /ss/ is the most patrician fetish in existence.

Shota is for self inserting young teen boys, while /ss/ is for fagboys/homos/predator women.
Neither of these things are even alright, much less patrician, keep that in mind, cancer.

Because they can only produce small numbers of very powerful energy sources, not large numbers of relatively weak ones.

>straight shota for homos
OKAY

>Because they can only produce small numbers of very powerful energy sources, not large numbers of relatively weak ones.
That's completely and utterly ridiculous. Does the square cube law not exist in this universe?

It is.

I see that you are a man of culture, as well.

QUIT LOSING THE FUCKING COMPASS, PHI

>fagboys complimenting each others' dick
Oh my, what a time.

I love how addy is so touchy feely with el. Too bad for her he rather touch the mechs.

Why haven't the people of the magic world, over the centuries that they have had access to magic rods, already created rod designs that can be easily aimed by the human hand? In real life it only took us a couple hundred years or so to evolve from crude tube-shaped hand cannons to muskets with proper stocks and shit.

The rods can already easily be aimed by the human hand though. What el wanted was a rod+sword combination so he made a gunsword.

Because everyone must be an idiot so our MC could be even more awesome.

Are you new to isekai shit?

>every man dreams of oversized plastic toys

Because magical rod doesn't work like hand cannons.

I want to sniff her feminine penis.

I thought the commoner friends are about incest?

addy is erusexual
art has literally no fucks to give

Goes nowhere. MC is mechasexual and girl doesn't confess.