Why do you idiots refuse gun control? it works in every other country

why are you so triggered by facts? don't you want to be as safe as modern gun-control Mexico?

www.newsweek.com/mexico-losing-drug-war-devastating-violence-grips-nation-7192...
nytimes.com/2017/10/28/world/americas/mexico-violence.html
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence/mexico-murders-hit-record-high-dealing-blow-to-president-idUSKBN1EH0LK
businessinsider.com/mexico-record-homicides-new-data-crime-numbers-2017-12
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/09/29/violent-crime-in-mexico-is-at-a-20-year-high-this-is-why-mexicos-political-parties-dont-fix-it/?utm_term=.f400e8f3f963

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/430153/fast-furious-obamas-first-scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Carrying_guns
movel.t1noticias.com.br/plantao-de-policia/jovem-tocantinense-e-uma-das-vitimas-de-chacina-em-goiania-4-foram-mortas/56182
policiacivil.go.gov.br/noticias/policia-civil-conclui-investigacao-e-aponta-o-trafico-como-causa-da-chacina-do-morro-do-mendanha.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

such a waste of prime latina babes

I-is necrophilia forbidden in Mexico?
Might want to move there.
All those prime quality bodies.

>muh dik

What you are seeing never happened. It's not true. Mexico is safe as fuck because all guns are banned there like the Liberals want for America.

>this thread again
sage. Also, supporting gun control is not supporting the banning of guns, it's supporting the concentration of guns in the hand of the state. The end goal is always a disarmed citizenry. Award for the biggest useful idiot goes to you. Also sage.

This. I'm moving to progressive Mexico tomorrow to live among people who want to make a difference - match me!
Eat shit, drumpfies.

dumb frogposter

>Criminals do gruesome shit to each other.
>normal people go to church and pray for a better life
>crime rate is lower because everybody is poor
>racist Amerimutts btfo

>mexico is an irl gore movie because gun control
why don't you compare usa gun control with let's say Lichtenstein gun control, or Vatican gun control, are are you implying us citizens are as fucked up as mexicans and need guns to deal with shit?

>Safe as Mexico
Bait

If you don't want a gun then don't buy one.
The rest of us will enjoy our rights.
Also, if you ban niggers and spics you get rid of 90% of gun crime.
OP should ban himself for being a faggot too.
MOLON LABE

This.
Any gun control debate can easily be won, by simply telling the gun-grabber, to "move to Mexico" Mexico is a gun control Utopia, Mexico already has every gun ban and restriction that the liberals are sobbing for and praying for here in America. Why do they live in a gun-filled land of death (USA) when they could move to safe, modern, gun-control Mexico?

Goddamn

The crime rate isn't lower you retard. The crime rate in Mexico is literally off the charts, ten times higher murder rate than USA.

Some stats for Mexico murder rates actually have an asterix, and on bottom it says "this may not be all, we fucking don't even know how many killings there are because most of them are just melted in acid or chucked into a landfill never to be seen again.

Not to mention China, another gun-control paradise.

>swiper would swipe

more importantly, why doesn't this happen in Canada, a neighboring country to America, just like Mexico?

because Mexico is a major trade route for
a) drugs
b) illegal immigrants

if we can (1) build the wall and (2) fix the drug problem here in America then we could have another Canada south of the border, albeit a brown and short looking one

So, i'm looking at that picture, and I see no bullet wounds, no blood except for a little dribble coming from one of their mouths... etc....

>>mexico is an irl gore movie because gun control

Not what I said at all you fucking imbecile. Mexico is a land of slaughter and death, and coincidentally also has complete gun-control, which the liberals want to force on us (to make us more like Mexico?)

>why don't you compare usa gun control with let's say Lichtenstein gun control, or Vatican gun control, are are you implying us citizens are as fucked up as mexicans and need guns to deal with shit?

Those are not only not countries, they aren't almost even cities. Plus why do you want to compare a non-white country like USA (most of our high murder rates is because of blacks rampant violence) why you want to compare a non-white country with Lichtenstein? Compare us with other countries that look like us, Mexico and Brazil (Hint, only we have guns, and USA is much safer)

Sage

Here in Chile getting a legal gun is hard, but niggers still shot eachother on the street from time to time with stolen or homemade guns.

There is a lot of other pics of this , um, normal day in safe gun-control country in Latin America. Take a look and you tell me?

I can't say if it's real or from some movie or whatever, but looks legit to me.

Because our countries have nig nogs

>sell guns illegally to mexico
>Look at them! they're dying to guns even though you can't buy them there, lol!

Real fucking mature, memeflagger

it's a fake pic

I don't think it is, user.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

The Obama administration was caught smuggling guns into Mexico. Maybe that has something to do with it?

nationalreview.com/article/430153/fast-furious-obamas-first-scandal

w-why are you building a wall user-kun? I just want to work at mcdonalds and educate my children.

It's not illegal. Eric Holder, our attorney general at the time, sold the guns directly to your drug cartels. Direct gun sales by a government, be definition cannot be illegal.

Our liberal government sold guns to your liberal country. In what universe or realm is that "illegal" and who went to jail for this crime? Who went to trial for this "crime"?

And don't cry to me, you are the retards who vote for a government that disarms you.

>DISARM US PLEASE!!!!
>SO THE NARCO GUYS CAN KILL US!!!

Then you are surprised when it happens lol.

If you like cockroaches just check the dumpster.

>no boobs
>probably a tranny

Like 100million+ us citizens are mexican. And another 40mil are nogs.

By definition, all Mexicans, or Haitians, or whatever else for that matter, the only thing they can bring with their country, is to make America more like Mexico, or Haiti. Mexicans basically brag this fact to our face and boast that they are going to conquer us and make the USA "Mexico again" or words to that effect.

I say no gracias, but Drumph says "Si"

What did you expect? The narcos have more firepower than our police force, they can even take down police helicoperts, thats why the mexican army and navy are doing police stuff, because the narcos have ak 47, barrets, grenades, etc.
>USA declares war on drugs
>USA encouraged Mexico to fight the drugs and promised to help
>Felipe Calderón declared war to the cartels
>Violence increased a lot
>USA send money and guns to the cartels
>Losing because corruption and bad strategy
>because the violence, many people have to inmigrate to the USA to be safe
>The inmigration stars to backlash in the US
>B-BUILD THE WALL, MEXICO IS A SHITHOLE DEPORT THEM ALL, WHY THEY DONT STAY IN MEXICO?

Dont you see? If you keep sending weapons and money to the cartels, the inmigration problem will keep hurting your country and more racemixing and stuff, your (((goverment))) know this and this is why they keep sending weapons, to balcanize mexico and central america and encourage inmigration to the USA.

PD. You can get a gun in mexico but is very hard because the burocracy of the mexican army (you have to request to SEDENA the permit to have a gun), you need to have a reason to have it (like sport or you live in the jungle or whatever ) and yo cant have guns that the mexican army uses

SHALL

le 56% face

NIGGER IF YOU ARE AT THE POINT WHERE YOU COMPARE YOURSELVES TO MEXICO OR BRAZIL NO AMOUNT OF FUCKING GUNS WILL SAVE YOU

superior to buglike azns imo, also asian women tend to try dominate their men and I'd rather a submissive spic or white woman.

I-I'm not user kun.

a-user I just wanna learn and improve my living conditions and contribute to the tax base, look I'm studying real hard for you!

There's not a single political party in here that wants to legalize guns.

Well this is true, our ((((government))) has the major focus..... seems to be to go around the world fucking other countries up. We have an insane jew run government that does a staggering amount of harm, the only advice I can give Mexico is get nukes and use them on Washington DC, you can save both our countries.

>I want to work

Statistically speaking, immigrants don't want to work.

We have a mixed-race population with a shit ton of niggers. How can you not compare us to Brazil? You compared us to Lichtenstein an elite boutique wealthy all-white country. I think no amount of fact or logic can help you.

Walk through some of our cities you will wish you were in Brazil.

"to make for america awesome again"
This dude shoud've asked someone how to spell russian.

I would totally let you explore my benis.

Because there is no voter base for it, Mexicans are sheep, a retarded slave people. For Christ sakes you 'escape' violent hell called Mexico, and come here and vote for the very same thing, gun-bans, high taxes and zero freedoms (AKA the "Democratic party"

>gun control works
no, not it doesnt. take it from the guy who lives in one of the countries you fags like to rave on about when you bring up gun control. people just move on to other methods. gun deaths might have gone down, but everything else went up to fill that void. knife attacks, poison, beatings, deliberate vehicular murder, all of that went up once the guns were taken out, and the problem is you cant exactly regulate knives or cars. just like guns, anything can be used to kill. tools are multi-purpose like that.

but heres what the gun ban did do: it removed peoples ability to protect themselves. do you know why guns are known as "the great equalizer"? its because it requires almost no skill to use. while this means that any petty thug or murderer can use them, it also means grandma can too if she is ever mugged, or your sister can if they ever have someone try to rape them.
>inb4 "but giving everyone guns will increase gun deaths! thats worse than stabbings and grenade attacks! what if someone shoots themselves"
teaching people proper gun discipline will rectify almost all cases of someone accidentally hurting people. plus, will is a murderer going to have an easier time killing people if everyone around him can kill him just as quickly? would the world be worse off if everyone had a means to defend themselves, rather than relying on police who can take upwards of an hour to reach a crime scene?

If mexico gets a nuke, the next day the USA will invade us like Irak xd.
The solution to all of this is do what hitler did: ban the jews of the media, education, politics, public charges, banks, usury, law, etc.

Re-read the original post goy. The OP is with you. This whole thread was made to promote the same ideas you just posted. (using hmmm reverse sarcasm or sum such)

That would work too, but the sheeple are already too far gone towards the bluepill for that.

>every other country

*that doesnt have a lot of niggers

now i feel like a idiot lol.

Dude I would never join a cartel, the shit they do to their rivals is fucking brutal.

Dude I would destroy that ass in the grey leggings

the swiss have no niggers

why don't you stop telling us how to run our country, nigger?

I'm trying to teach the goyim how to win any gun control debate---- Just repeat the liberal talking points back at them, and substitute the word "Mexico" and watch the logical jew-jitsu that ensues, try to control you laughter.

If they say "Mexico is NOT A DEVELOPED COUNTRY" and thus not valid to compare america too, you can denounce them as racists (which they are if they make this argument) and just pile on from there...

>Wow are you implying Mexicans are not human, or do you just consider them non-white so you dismiss them from the discussion? That is a disgusting racists viewpiont and I am extremely uncomfortable continuing this discussion with a racist.

Most of the arguments leftists make on pol, they cannot make IRL. When they talk to us here, they talk "down to us" because they consider us retards and easily fooled.

How large are the amounts of people who directly and indirectly work for the cartels? The government i'm sure is complicit or bought off. What would it take to wipe out the cartels and drug syndicates? Let's get some ideas going.

>gun deaths might have gone down, but everything else went up to fill that void.
complete and utter bullshit

although gun regulation is hard to achieve, it definitely is the way. i personally would outlaw all firearms production, even for military purposes on a global scale. you cant have illegal guns if guns arent produced at all.

Someone beat you to it, Mate

I would fuck all of those corpses

yes it does
most of mass shooting in usa are done with legally purchased guns

yes thats rite
all those fucked up kids that shoot up schools, gay bars, theaters and country music concerts got their guns legally. that means all those could have been stopped 100%

did you ever looked at those retards. they would never been able to get illegal guns on their own. coz you need connections and the guts to go to nigger or mexican infested areas to get them and they didn't have the know how or would get scammed by said niggers

also i saw a documentary on yt, can't find it right now, that said that most of guns used by niggers on the street came from robbed legally owned gun stores. if those wouldn't exist the amount of guns would be a lot less and the remaining ones prices would skyrocket so having and using one wouldn't make sense to rob liqueur store of 35$

>although gun regulation is hard to achieve, it definitely is the way.

Absolutely, we need to ban guns like Mexico did. And Brazil did. And Venezuela did. And Nazi Germany did.

Gun control was most effective in Germany, thank God the government was able to effectively disarm those jewish criminals. Need to restart those policies here.

This but unironically

>not wanting to get dominated by an asian qt3.14

Found the faggot.

How many (((people))) in this picture? 5.
American should really show all their gun down mutts in 4K big screen all over major cities.

>most of mass shooting

>mass shootings.

So you are talking about like one tenth of one percent of all our homicides. You want to disarm an entire nation, to address one tenth of one percent, of the violence that happens? Let me guess you are heavily manipulated by media? lol. You are the result of hollywood brainwashing.

>bill of RIGHTS
go fuck yourself memeflagging shitskin

They should. (the US government) should, then somebody might believe that anyone actually died at Sandy Hook and Pulse nightclub lol.

Then they can look into your zany car stunt "terrorist" LARPers.

When countries without gun control have no crime:
>see, the real problem is black people
When black people kill in gun controlled countries:
>fucking gun control man, doesn't even work
Which one is it faggot?

That and if we replace Mexico 's people with Canadian s.

guns are heavily regulated in switzerland. carrying weapons in public is generally forbidden, you need a special license for that.

you are also not very likely to find people running around with guns in switzerland since guns as self defense is not a thing there. they are mostly used in shooting cellars for sports and for traditional reasons (the swiss are basically rebels and feared invasions from the neighbouring countries for a long time)

yes nigger if i come to usa, i've been already to tampa and houston. if i want a pleasant stay i will just avoid nigger areas just like in every other country. just use common sense
but i can't avoid mentally ill beta uprising kiss less virgins that bought a gun with their lunch money and decided to shoot up a mall that i'm in

my brother worked 6 months in veracruz and 4 in some other city in mexico, he said he saw many gang members on the streets 18 or ms13 can't remember and he had a nice stay just by fallowing mexican coworkers advises to avoid bad areas

also banning guns means also banning ammo, so their prices will skyrocket also meaning 12 year old nigglets wont be running spamming bullets eveywhere

china india pakistan have more than 1 billion ppl each. and have less gun crimes than you and are shithole countries

>J A M A I C A
problems are more dense then weapons.

They had some cute feet. Too bad this is what liberals want to happen to your children in America. This is what they are fighting for, your entire families demise.

is that what all the little girls raped at Rotheram said? gun control works? Fuck yourself OP.

Four roasties dead oh no what a tragedy!

>guns are heavily regulated in switzerland.

AHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAA
HAHA
HA
whew lad.

>Swiss carrying weapons in public is generally forbidden

You might want to notify the Swiss, or are you talking about some different parallel universe Switzerland?

>china india pakistan have more than 1 billion ppl each. and have less gun crimes than you and are shithole countries.

You go ahead and become the next China, as for me, not thanks.

you really need to improve your reading skills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Carrying_guns

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#Carrying_guns

I'll break it down for you, since you are retarded, and countryless.

1. Carrying guns in Switzerland.
2. You may carry a gun in Switzerland.
3. You have to be Swiss. the end.

It's really fun laughing at you Libtards. Thanks for being so stupid IRL and online.

the swiss are also about get cucked by the EU apparently.

>A 2017 amendment to the EU Firearms Directive, known as the "EU Gun Ban",[11][12][13][14] introduces new restrictions on firearms possession and acquisition, especially on semi-automatic firearms, personal defense weapons, magazine capacity, blank firing guns and historical firearms. The restrictions must be introduced into the Swiss legal system by August 2018 due to its membership of the Schengen area.

>The Directive also includes an exemption covering a specific Swiss issue - it allows possession to a target shooter of one firearm used during the mandatory military period after leaving the army, provided it was converted to semi-automatic only (art. 6(6) of the Amendment Directive).[15] This part of the Directive specifically was however challenged by the Czech Republic in front of the European Court of Justice due to its discriminatory nature. The Czech Republic seeks nullification of the "Swiss exemption" as well as of other parts of the Directive.[16]

>generally forbidden

you obviously cant read.

>the swiss are also about get cucked by the EU apparently.

I'll cry for the Swiss, but we aren't going to cuck out here at least. We'll keep our guns, for the lols.

nigger we had a fucking revolution 28 years ago
we had tanks on the streets and the army gave aks to literally everybody who wanted one, ppl turned them in after the shit finnished, and we have close to none gun crime. except from time to time some gangsters shoot eachother with no collateral damage that nobody except the police gives a fuck about

and don't get me started i've met americans that owned fucking 50 cal sniper rifles and more than 50 guns and 10k bullets for "protection"

just go to /k/ and see those fags having night vision googles, military grade bulletproof vests, 10 rifles, kevlar helmets like they are in the fucking middle of a war zone

for protection.

when niggers will came to rob you i'm sure you will have time to dress up like a fucking commando

but just keep pumping your hard earn money inthe the jewish gun manufactures pockets instead of making your life better

for winning 2 world wors you are all a bunch of pussyes scared by the buggy man, zombie apocalypse or alien invasion

You having trouble with simple facts and reality bro? The Swiss themselves laugh at the retarded and false WIKI entry about their laws, probably written by you, so you could get laughed at here.

>but just keep pumping your hard earn money inthe the jewish gun manufactures pockets instead of making your life better

OMG where do you get these talking points fucking lol. Are you a member of some gun-control organization fuck. Thanks for the lols Nicholai.

i'm going to /k/ from time to time coz i like guns also. been to gun ranges in tampa coz is easy and cheap. they post their gun prices and they ad up to the price of a brand new decent car. if you want protection why isn,t a pistol or a shotgun enough? why the fuck do you need a ballistic shied for? if this is not throwing money out the window i don't know what is it

Kek, I bet it's still fresh enough to fuck in that photo though

It doesn't work, criminals still get them easily. Stop making it harder for the people to defend themselves. Gun control is not dropping it

Only a fool who trusts his life to the state supports gun control.

What the fuck is wrong with mexicans

The photo from the four young women are from 2014 related to a news story in Brasil: movel.t1noticias.com.br/plantao-de-policia/jovem-tocantinense-e-uma-das-vitimas-de-chacina-em-goiania-4-foram-mortas/56182

policiacivil.go.gov.br/noticias/policia-civil-conclui-investigacao-e-aponta-o-trafico-como-causa-da-chacina-do-morro-do-mendanha.html