Fuck T-Mobile

Look at this blatant brainwashing technique, threatening us to accept change and preaching the good name of “diversity”. Fuck T-Mobile, it’s always made my devices go shit slow. No wonder they have to resort to nigger propaganda. twitter.com/tmobile/status/960336542202937344

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-rumHvmqCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OY VEY THE FUTURE IS INTERRACIAL GOYIM BUY OUR SHITTY PHONE SERVICE NOW YOU RACIST
wtf I'm not switching my phone service now

yeah this was pretty creepy and weird how aggressive sounding the woman was
it's like they're yelling at me do think the way they want me to and then begging me to buy their shit right afterwards which distance me from the product regardless of my political beliefs
stupid commercial all around
nothing to do with phones desu

Change starts now.
Except it’s not the change you wished for. Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-rumHvmqCA

This brainwashing couldn't be any more obvious or any more shameless. I giggled at them still shilling the "MUH PAY GAP" bullshit though.

Since we are all equal then I can't wait to see an end to affirmative action and diversity quotas.

>We are all equal
>Except for white men, they are the lesser being

Someone at their marketing department need to have their head chopped off

TMobile: The Communist Network

All service is equally shit.

They lose wars that they start?

I'm pretty mad that they used Nirvana to shill a propaganda ad, but I'm not sure why

fuck those niggerloving traitors, I'm switching to verizon.

Who still uses TMobile?

I used to think white genocide was a conspiracy theory, but all the evidence is consistent.

according to the left, white men should be gay/tranny, and white women should wait almost until menopause to settle down. at the same time, they don't object to the fertility, traditional gender roles, and flat out fag-bashing of Muslims. not only that, but they demand open borders and the importation of millions of third world people who are not ethnically nor culturally european. claiming any sort of western/european heritage is racist and bad, while every other ethnic group on the planet is encouraged to celebrate their heritage. you can't respect western/european heritage because muh colonialism and racism, but you must respect every other heritage in existence.

I have to admit, everything about leftist and globalist ideology supports the white genocide theory. it's either a massive coincidence, or something is afoot.

They just claimed on twitter that 62% of their company identify as a minority, Is that why they have shit service?

The "WE ARE ALL EQUAL" was MK Ultra as fuck.

and I forgot to mention, the leftists encourage the cuck lifestyle too. inevitably, this cuckoldry involves white women and minority males. all the pieces seem to fit.

Exactly. Jesus Christ what were they thinking? Why even make such a terrible add?

Also they ruined a pretty good year, lot of clever ones this time around with Michelob, Tide, Old Spice, Rocket Mortgage, Bud Light, Doritos/Mountain Dew, Sprint...

Does it even matter if you’re a minority in a nation if everywhere you go locally you are the majority?

How can you hate these babies?

Easily

I have never seen such stompable creatures in my entire life