You know she’s right

You know she’s right. twitter.com/destinymhodges/status/959976214969638912

Agree. Hence white people saying there is racism should shut the fuck up.

>apply for college
>every other group given a 200 point bonus to SAT scores
Okay.

She is right. White people are the rulers of niggers. Niggers are to be discriminated against. Unfortunately the niggers have risen up and now have rights. For white people to be discriminated against would mean that shitskins' opinions and actions matter--they don't. They're dirt beneath our feet. It's time the modern white person acknowledges that.

She isn't ya know. If she could muster a literate sentence I would probably finish reading it. Eat. A. Dick.

I once went for a job but despite having the best qualifications the job was given to a black woman with no qualifications to meet diversity quotas

>everyone is equal
>except white people

Wouldn't it be funny if Destiny got raped by a pack of niggers and then brutally fucking murdered? That would be sooooo fucking funny.

Depends which country whitey is in

>*Gets raped and killed by a black*

I've gotten yelled at, insulted, joked of, and excluded from social events because of my white skin, way more so than because of my Judaism

Where do you live? Detroit?

Bay area

Elitist cunts

>get called a nigger on twitter
Dem whypepo got no idea what it be like fo us out dey.

>white people don't face discrimination
>khokhols for the war-torn regions are refused asylum by european countries
Whelp, slavs are not white I guess.

Chinese and Middle Eastern people are racist. I have witnessed racism from these groups. Far Left will never accept other Nationalities can be racist as well.

liberals get the rope

>Ask for welfare or any kind of goverment support
>Denied because not gypsy enough
Man I sure do love my privilege.

You know, I'm so sick of their shit, I'm so sick and tired of it. These constant anti-white acts. The fucking weakness of listening to leftist white europeans being so mad that we elected Trump and he's a "FASCIST ORANGE" or fellow Americans being fucking degenerate ass cunts.

I'm so sick of whites being anti-white, fucking off yourself if you hate being white so much you fucking loser, you are a traitor to your people, god damn you.

These people don't deserve any rights.

well, whiteness is a social construct muhammad-kun, so... :^)

What pisses me off more than the BROWNING of America is the fucking KEBABING of Europe, that is in some way our "ancestral" homeland, at least those of us with European heritage. I hope Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, UK etc just fucking wake up and stay who they are.