imgur.com/a/JiSfK
some-stuffs.com/index.php/topic,165.0.html?PHPSESSID=78j6pk15lkk1si7iqrg9rtuf25
strawpoll.me/13346649
strawpoll.me/13346657
youtu.be/tXVLeQ2Bmkk?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=NhhVJvWwanQ
bato.to/reader#83b352f50bc42865_16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A foreshadowing of how the final fight of 3 is just a pissing match in the skies of El Cairo
Seeing that Jonathan and Dio are floating around in London
Pure poetry if you ask me

but it's drawn in the part 4 and 5 art style, so it was obviously drawn years after part 3 you fucking prat

they are lesbians scissoring each other, get over it.

Will part 5 adaptation fix Fugo just leaving and never coming back?

You sure about that?

What a slut.

is there anything original in JoJo?

Jojo makes a lot of references and is almost centered around homages since the beginning, learn before you post.

Araki doesn't come up with retarded headcanons pulled out of his ass that he tries to enforces on everyone and doesn't spergout later on when people say that it's retarded. So there that. He also progresses both in his art and storytelling, unlike certain people.

Joseph (P2) > Josuke > Jolyne > Johnny > Jotaro > Giorno > Jonathan > Joseph (P3/4)

Stone Ocean > Steel Ball Run > Vento Aureo > Battle Tendency > Diamond is Unbreakable > Blood Phantom > Stardust Crusaders

horrid taste

Ova when????

> Josuke 2nd best JoJo
> SC worst arc
Did you read the same DiU I did? Josuke is shit tier, and Kira/KQ is basically the only interesting thing in the arc

Stickers and the new Blue Hawaii back pages from Ultra Jump: imgur.com/a/JiSfK

The SDC stickers needs a new home too along with the Gappy/Petshop calendar thingy. It's free, I just want this shit to not sit here and get destroyed. My contact shit is on my imgur.

some-stuffs.com/index.php/topic,165.0.html?PHPSESSID=78j6pk15lkk1si7iqrg9rtuf25

How does Bites the Dust work? It's been a while since I've gone through part 4 but it seems kinda similar to GER

Johnny > Josuke > Gappy > Joseph > Jolyne > Jotaro > Jonathan > Giorno

Kira > Valentine > DIO > Pucci > Diavolo > Kars

SBR > DIU > VA > BT > SC > SO > PB

Bloody Stream > Stand Proud > Great Days > Sono Chi no Kioku > CNBT > Sono Chi no Sadame > chase

I miss when JoJo had a group. Jojolion it just feels like characters are completely gone for so long, maybe Araki just forgets them too.

And because I'm curious, if anyone knows what panel the Gap from the back pages is from, I'd be interested too. For some reason, Batoto is blocked on hospital computers but Sup Forums isn't other than the home page.

>Kira plants KQ in Hayato's eye
>Anyone who asks Hayato about Kira's identity will get blown up
>Time will reset to a day earlier, with only Hayato aware of what happened
>Those who blew up the day before will automatically get blown up

YOU CAN'T STOP MY LOVE FOR KIRA, UGLY POSTERS

>He also progresses both in his art and storytelling
How can you say that his art progresses? Compare Jojolion to Steel Ball Run. He's become lazy or he just doesn't care anymore.

I think Jonathan, Joseph, and Star Platinum have suffered the most under Araki's new artstyle.

KIRA IS UGLY

KIRA HAS ALWAYS BEEN UGLY, IS UGLY, AND WILL REMAIN UGLY

>certain people
Example pls?

I fear the day that SBR get an anime adaptation because we are going to hear Gyro scream "Johnnyyyyyyy" every 5 minutes

The fuck are you talking about, it's still pretty great. SBR also had issues, just like JJL. It seems to me, you're acting like every chapter of SBR was Love Train tier which they weren't. He still puts a lot of effort into his manga and yes, it progresses, one way or another. What are you going to say to me that Blue Hawaii is badly drawn? It fucking works only because it visually amazing, it's 3 chapters of running.

Should be obvious who user meant by the post he replied to.

Who do you think am I mocking in that comparison picture?

YOUR DEATH IS NEAR

KIRA IS UGLY JUST LIKE HIS WATCH

I am talking about the art alone. It just seems a lot more sketchier than it was before, like the first draft.

Yes, because there will be a Purple Haze Feedback OVA.

Enough with this shitty meme

fuck kira

DEATH IS NEAR

Cool so I will join Kira in death and I'll tell him that HE'S FUCKING UGLY

GRRRRR. y-you're ugly desu

It's obviously drawn in the Part 6 art style since you could tell from their blowup doll lips.

strawpoll.me/13346649
strawpoll.me/13346657

Y-you too

The anime ruined Part 4 for me

Maybe it brought to light that Part 7 is actually my favorite part?

SCISSOR ME BROTHERRRRR

b-baka.

WAIT A MINUTE
HOL HORSE NEVER DIED
IS HE NOW A GREEN MUDPIG RETARD????

But user, we are all ugly in some way or another.

We don't need to make a poll every week

He probably spent the rest of his life in a hospital since he shot himself in the face like 4/5 times

Requiem stands are OP as fuck.

i'm more concerned by the fact that Secco might be still alive. nothing we saw happening to him, was capable of actually killing him

He didn't have a flesh bud

>Caring about a retarded mud cunt
I hope that trash got burned in the morning and he suffered heavily.

Least Hol had a good fight and was interesting

if Hayato announced on the radio that his dad was Kira, would the whole town blow up?

>he's never slammed genitals together in a fight

Who? Rohan?

I smell anime

not disagreeing about Hol, but good boy had his moments, too

Secco is NOT a good boy

Yeah the guy who tried to kill DIO had a fleshbud.

Fuck Secco and fuck Oasis.

Secco is a good goy

Jewsuke

Please let this actually happen. I love this bastard so much.
ASB even makes reference to the novel in Fugo's GHA.
youtu.be/tXVLeQ2Bmkk?t=34
0:34

Time to gas.

I'll repeat from last thread.
I think with PHF getting a re-release, I really don't think DP will skip not sliding in a couple PHF references or at least a epilogue scene like the ones they added for Part 4.
DP are well aware of the spin offs and side stories, the DMQ references with Kira for example goes all the way back to the hat guy on the bus.
(I also realise I've been calling Pearl Jam "Manic Depression" recently.

who is the best JewJew?

That would be wonderful if it happens. Although, sliding in an epilogue after the prologue that is Rolling Stone would be awkward, unless they hint at Giorno commanding Mista to go look for Fugo in some way or another.

Secco is a good boy
Cioccolata is a fucking monster

>Time will reset to a day earlier
no its only about an hour.

There's more to it than just Fugo's GHA.
He can evolve Purple Haze into Purple Haze Distortion at low health and in Fugo's story mode vs Giorno, he swears loyalty by calling him GioGio after he wins the fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=NhhVJvWwanQ

What do you want more of in Part 5?

A shot of Fugo playing on a piano in a bar would be enough and they did a similar thing in DiU finale

>Although, sliding in an epilogue after the prologue that is Rolling Stone would be awkward,
Ahhhh, hmm.
Well it depends how they structure the episode. If they are giving an entire episode to Rolling Stone then you could link it to after Mista open's the window and the air flows in. There's photos behind Giorno on the wall. You could always use that to zoom in on that photo at the start of PHF.

Down time/team talking. Just like the extra scenes they added in Part 4 such as when Jotaro/Josuke reflect after Highway Star. Things like the lunch scene at the start of TH/TC could be extended, the car journey with Fugo, the boat ride before GD/O.

I'd also like to see the Sorbet/Gelato scene not panel by panel but use of foreshadowing Diavolo or Cioccolata. Could even do both by having like a footage being played back showing what happened with the boss blacked out. It would match then what happens with Moody Blues and Donatella

:/

How many memes do you guys think the Stardust Crusaders dub will create?

I've noticed how one of his win poses is directly taken from the cover of the novel, used as well in his GHA.
Well, that seems like a better idea. It'd also get anime onlies/people who haven't read the novel to speculate about it.

More interactions
Occasionally show shady people selling/trading drugs in the background
Flesh out Diavolo's backstory more

How will the anime handle the Rolling Stone arc? I don't really see it going over well with most audiences if they go about it like the manga, but it might be a bit weird if they put it at the beginning when it chronologically happened before they are properly introduced narratively. Will it get an OVA treatment?

I really love how Purple Haze looks on the cover. I like all the PHF designs too.

I wonder if they could put that little paragraph below the photo into a song and then show that going along with it.
I can imagine it being a very sober ending. I wouldn't want another Great Days giant singalong for the end of Part 5.

That's easy, the only chapter he has a bottle in his hands and is running is Blue Hawaii Part 2 because he picks one up at the Shoe Store: bato.to/reader#83b352f50bc42865_16

He also has an alternate costume from PHF.

That seems like a perfect transition honestly. Keeping it in tone with the ending as well. Although, would Fugo be depicted in Part 5 artsyle or Late 7/Early 8's?

Why does his suit have so many holes? Does his skin need to breathe?

He is like Quiet from MGS V

VENTO AUREO PV WHEN

Today

Yee. Fugo is a slut.

BtD wasn't a requiem.

It would probably be the late 7/early 8 art style since that's how Araki drew the other characters in the novel.

Why did Araki forget that Diavolo was scary?

>What do you want more of in Part 5?
Better pacing instead of 40 episodes, it should be 27.

Araki forgot Diavolo existed

I swear to god part 2 fags are literal tumours, it hurts seeing that awfully written trash paraded around because Joseph XD despite everything else being average at best.

2 cour would be terribly rushed.

>sobs under a blanket in a dark room because he has a daughter
All Araki did was reveal his pucciboi nature in its full glory. Still intimidating tho.

>Part 4 bad
>Part 6 Good
>Part 2 god tier

Just stop watching jojo we don't like you.

I like him.

Does anyone know why Joseph was added into Heritage For The Future? I've been curious forever about this. Pic related.

Is Jobin the pucciboi villain of the new universe