Dragon Ball Super

Episode 98 of Dragon Ball Super, has had its script written by the infamous Yoshifumi Fukushima.
Welp, now we all know it is gonna be fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13336362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be honest, /dbs/

You HAVE seen all of DB, Z, and GT, right?

we were discussing Goten/Trunks

and my confusion as to how strong the Cabba saiyans are.

and why didnt they bring Future Trunks?

>this thread for the 100th time

I haven't watched original series at all.

Pan is the next generation hero we deserve, I would like it if she meets the U6 female Saiyans someday if they decide to extend beyond EoZ.

Reminder it's Gohan getting a new form not Goku and the tournament will end with Goku and Gohan doing a combine kamehameha to defeat Jiren.

Because Future Trunks would have served no purpose to the story than being pure fan service. And Freeza took that spot.

I never bothered with GT

Goku is now Yujiro Hanma and Gohan is Baki.

The only real reason is because he has just had an entire arc for him.

The battle royal will only last two episodes to eliminate all the scrubs so the animation will be shit. After the 48 min the tournament will go back to a traditional style and that's when we get the good animation

I watched the key fights of DB and I watched GT initially when it aired for me because I wanted more DBZ, from episode 1 I knew something was off.

Reminder that Kale is beautiful

Then how do you explain that picture of Goku showing his beautiful muscular back. With the light blue mixed black hair?

fanart, you fucking doughnut

Reminder that 18 is far more.

gohan comes back and looks like he might get the main role in the latest arc

this is why vegeta fans are so angry and sad

but he strong as fuck

I was hoping to see Kale vs F Trunks and both of them are just hulking the fuck out

F Trunks can start as Ultra Saijan and then lvl up to Broly status

That's new Super promotional stuff.

Daily reminder that Cell should have been revived instead of Frisbee.

>battle royale
>j/k semi finals
>fina- NOPE FILLER
>nope TOURNAMENT CANCELLED BECAUSE SWERVE

kill me now.

Just throw one of those bald jobbers away (except Tien, he's cool.) At this point they should have just made Super into pure fan service. You can't really go wrong there.

Yeah. GT was so bad that nothing on Super really bothers me.

Baby you know it

>Goten gets beat up by his baby niece
Bigger jobber than Yamucha.

>it will only last two episodes
are you retarded?

Why is he so fucking hot?

So basically you're admitting to seeing not even a third of the series?

Yes.

I own everything except GT, I downloaded that shit.

>2 smort 5 victor fries-a

tfw to intelligent to rebel against frieza

I've watched all of Z and Super.

But I couldn't deal with the DB anime so I just watched some of the key stuff because it was too old and the music grated on me after awhile to sit through the entire series.

And I reluctantly saw all of GT.

what is this? apicture for kuririn?

>tfw too intelligent to go Super Saiyan

On the topic of my boy, Tien.
It seems as if Toei has recently hired a bunch of writers, that greatly hate Chinese people.
That has to be the only explanation for why he has been getting shat on.
Right?

>watches all of gt but skips db
Really?

>But I couldn't deal with the DB anime

Bitch look retarded lmao
>hurr

>having this much shit taste

Being the leader of the jobber squad isn't a main role

haven't watched GT, and I don't see much reason to

Anyone have a graphic of the ToP participants that isn't made for an ant?

yaffsquad's in it to win it!

>nigger speak

u mad wite boi?

>ran like a lil bitch when his ki blast spam didn't work

I've watched all of DB, Z and GT multiple times and I own most of GT on DVD

I think you're on to something, user.

I should point out all of this was over a very long time, I'd seen most of Z by the time I even got a chance to see DB and I just wasn't feeling it.

GT happened to be airing at a convenient time of day so I mainly watched it like that.

AND THEN HE GOES EVEN FURTHER BEYOND AND ENTERS LEGENDARY SSJ 2 AND POUNDS KALES ASSSSS

>standing with goku at the end
looks like he will play a bigger role than job

she legitimately does look like she has downs syndrome or something

Reminder that Freeza won't betray U7.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

I like the bunny more.

ED don't mean anything retard

Roshi and Krillin are chinese. Goku is a space samurai from birth but he's honorary Chinese, he even married a Chinese princess and had kids with her. Not including the Sun Wukong thing

>the intro/outro has never lied to us before

>Gohanfags out in full force again

Can't wait till they're humbled again like the time when they thought he'd be back because they added a bang to his hair at the end of the FT arc

>Gohan, Krillin, Roshi and Tien all have the same stance
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is this vegeta's arc to shine?

Torankusu is love

Hell no.

I remember when that happened, shit was hilarious

will vegeta get an arc where he is main focus tho?

Kek I remember that

>m-muh bang, Gohan is back, he was training with Piccolo
>next episode has him back with his cuck hair and he only makes a quick cameo to waste a wish on Pan

This had be an executive order, deciding Frieza was more popular. Right?

In a hilarious twist, the outro, at least, was brutally honest with us.
What did it show? The fat fuck being narcoleptic as usual.

wasn't that the saiyan arc?

The old outro showed us Buu sleeping retard, which is why people started freaking out about Buu not participating long before leaks about Freeza came out.

Honestly I doubt it, but who knows

>t-they'll only trick us in the intro guys! seriously! they're bound to the truth in the outro!!!
kekeke

his new design is crap

It's fucking lame as hell how All THIS NO MORE POWER LEVEL BULLSHIT, ANYONE CAN BE STRONG IF THEY TRAIN HARD ENOUGH, and then Tien, the one guy who has kept up his training since the fucking time he showed up in the series is the one character that gets shat on.

PLs didn't go away, they were just replaced with Popularity Levels.. Tien will go down quickly, I promise you.

C17 can fight Goku Blue
Goku Blue and Golden Freeza are even

So C17 can go toe to toe with GF too?
How about C18?

>last ED showed Buu napping/Frieza death beaming some bitching
>this ED shows Frieza standing triumphantly alongside team U7

Really conflicts your cashews

Due to the fact that he has NEVER EVEN put up a good fight against a main villain, during his 25 years of existence. I'm gonna have to say strongly, no.

Of course not, Gohan was supposed to kill Vegeta back in Saiyan Saga, but Toriyama reconsidered due to editorial pressure.
He kept Vegeta around as jobber prime instead, he's written to never do anything of value, just screw things up and job.

>Gohanfags in full damage control

Will she be relevant?

Reminder that Caulifla = Goku

>/dbs/

Kill yourself.

source

What I mean by this is, Vegeta ALWAYS GETS brutally jobbed by main threats final form.

>let's use time travel to bring in a fighter for a tournament hosted by gods who fucking hate time travel
>also the fighter is from a universe that the god of everything destroyed and now he's living illegally in another universe with an alternate version of himself because an angel and GoD pair meddled with time to bail him out
>nothing bad can come of this

user are you genuinely retarded?

I prefer his old design but I like the new one too

he was back though, was there anything important after the future Trunks arc?
That's also a past occurrence that had a pay off with his awakening and to show that his subsequent fight against Goku made sense.
Wishes can be used on anything, even panties, Super dragonballs are the new hotness.

Super Vegeta beat the shit out of semi-perfect cell

>Vegetafags in full denial mode that their boy has been replaced and will job to the Sailor Moon trio

If she's really a bat then she'll probably have some bullshit where she can hear your muscles tense before you even start moving or some bullshit that will allow her to dodge shit

>What I mean by this is, Vegeta ALWAYS GETS brutally jobbed by main threats final form.

>adds Jiren as a joke variant
>he actually gets to the second place
You guys are weird!
strawpoll.me/13336362

They don't have to tell them you massive fucking retard

Yes.
DB here aired everyday with dual voice-track so we could enjoy Japanese voice acting while not needing to read subs then Z and GT directly afterwards.
I pity people who couldn't enjoy all of this as a kid.

I want the next arc focused on them.