How come every single American is a huge fucking retard?

How come every single American is a huge fucking retard?

Pic related: A typical American

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your wrong about that, most the people I meet are very intelligent.

Those would be Canadians dumbass.

Me am no knows why, canada woman.

A gnat would appear intelligent to you

At least we didn't elect Justin Castro desu

(Pic related)
When Japan surrendered after WWII, there was a treaty signing ceremony, the Canadians signed in the wrong place and fucked up the whole thing.

>it's a leaf every fucking time

We call him 'Cuckboy' and his father was a goddamn commie

Most of my friends can name most of the fifty states, what about your friends?

We signed a document wrong 73 years ago, so what? Americans are so retarded they tear their own cities apart when a team wins a sports game. Happening right now, listening to police radio online

Nah Hamburgers are fine m8.
Leafs on the other hand......

I can assure you, my friends and I can name all 10 provinces and 3 territories. If we all work together.

Yup. Americans are awful

by "retarded" i guess you mean 'dont understand', what do you think they dont understand?

Says the chink

But which territory is your favorite on a Tuesday in July when the temperature is aproximately 23 degrees with 57% humidity?

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE YELLING THE LOUDEST DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE RIGHT!!!!!!

Yukon

White Americans are libertardian fools living off the legacy their forefathers made. There are a few of us that have figured out the way forward, however. But it's going to take some work...

Listen to Stormfront Radio to hear some smart Americans. renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/