Shingeki no Kyojin

Will he ever find peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPqNYKHeyPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. REZ alliance soon.

Peace in death, yes. Even if Eren doesn't kill him, he'll die eventually because lol shifter.

AM will be endgame.

A good farewell to reiner would be him giving his power to falco. Let the man finally find rest.

This. Annie belongs to Marco.

Delet this picture!

Anka belongs to Mike, yes.

>REZ alliance soon.

Zeke and Eren will die together.

Definitely, Alma belongs to Marcel.

Magath is a bit too old for Annie.

Annie smells bad

Never. Eren spitting on Reiner soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPqNYKHeyPs
I wish someone with enough autism would shop Annie's face onto spongebobs in this video to eternally piss off Anniefags

Mina and Abel Reiss could have been cute together

Why didn't he go into the walls himself when he first became a titan?

Who do you think will survive at the end?

My bet is Hange, Mikasa and Connie.

Damn, wrong picture.

Jean.

Why is Reiner even bothering trying to get Falco to become the next AT to save Gabi if it's more than likely she'll just become a warrior by inheriting the next titan from another shifter with an ending term like Pieck or Galliard?

You are right, Annie & Mina are cute together

>Before Eren learned the harsh truth of the world and fucking Marley.

Endgame right here, brothers.

He doesn't care. It's like Reiner said, all that goes through his head is vengeance. He would kill Reiner's family just to spite him.

>all that goes through his head is vengeance
wew

Annie stinks

He needs to burn in hell. Can't wait to see how Eren will fuck him and Zeke up.

Fake and gay.

I want to cum inside the queen.

We know, Ymir.

We know, Eren.

Post your predictions for next chapter

You're so cute, user.

Reiner flashbacks and thankfully no SL in sight.

who's gonna die soon?
Gabi, Falco or Colt?

None of them. How could anyone want these kids to die?

Sasha.

i don't know, but i believe that someone will die in this chapter or the next one

That's what was said about last chapter too. Nothing came of it. They're not fighting a war anymore.

Annie and Sasha.

Do you have to repost this every fucking time ?

You're a moron if you can't see that Eren will kill one of those kid to grim reminder Reiner

LHwhales are autism incarnate.

>babby's first snk thread

There are several regular posters like that, but LH poster is one of the most dedicated

Nope. Here's the truth of the matter

SNK is based on the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Armin

Ships are like sexuality: Do whatever you want, just don't come rubbing it on my face, I don't care

kill yourself moorcuck

I bet his pillow is covered in years' worth of tear stains

>he posted it again.

The ship is canon user. Prepare yourself for the arrival.

>years' worth
Nah, he only just got home for the first time in four years last chapter. Maybe he cried a years' worth in a single night, though.

Hongo OUT

If you want to talk about EH being canon there's a bunch of other shit aside from a completely unrelated book to bring up, all this pasta does is make you look like a spastic autist for shitposting about something no one cares about
And I say this as someone who likes EH

Right, my bad. Being Reiner is truly suffering

without the ship, this will be kino

Read it for yourself. Once you do, you can't unsee the connections.

Kill yourself mikautist.

Being a shifter is suffering.

Armin a cute.

I REALLY want to shove my tongue down Mikasa's throat.

So Reiner/Eren will be canon. I'm so happy.

why is this dead considering spoilers soon

neets sleep until 2 in the afternoon

Bad writing.

Middle of the day of a weekday when everyone already knows spoilers aren't coming and if they do, they'll be disappointing

>only one of those got an edgy reply
And you wonder who's more cancerous.

Gabi is already dead.

It's just the one idiot trying to enjoy himself by baiting people. Don't let it get to you.

>creating more material for shitposting because you hate a certain character and can't swallow someone likes them
This is worse than eren haters and mikasa haters

no one beats anniebot
speaking of which, what happened to anniebot?

Maybe he died, he didn't even come for her birthday

He is so noble and beautiful but I love him when he's taking a casual day too. I love how he is dressed like an 'old man' but oftentimes older men are better dressed than many young people these days. I would love for us to do lots of old people activities, like feeding the ducks or calling the radio the 'wireless' and eating leftovers because waste not want not.

Erwin is so perfect.

You're still awake user?

It's only 18:37 here so I imagine I'll still be awake for quite some time!

>I die to show Zeke is bad

If Jean dies, I think I'll honestly be sadder at that then any other death. I don't even know why.

Well it's not like he was wrong about calling him delusional.

Me too. I love Jean, even if he's been sidelined for a while.

There's nothing wrong with EH.

RIP Mike, we hardly knew ye.

He didn't even care about the fact that his mom could have died at Trost, he's a cunt.

Post more

Is Eren just like, a total fucking douche at this point?

Levi helps him to get dressed

EH is pretty much canon at this point though.

What the hell makes you think that?

Sup Forums is retarded
Eren called the crawling titan one of his people
He knows what they're suffering from

No, he's just a demon.

Dude, at that point a ton of his friends had just died and he could have died at any moment. He'd probably ran out of grief to give.

Righto boss! Any particular Erwins you want? I've got hundreds.

Perhaps he helped him with his shirt during the early days of him losing his arm but Erwin is still able to take care of himself. He wouldn't want his friend dressing him.

Not him but he's talking about before they were even sent out to defend Trost, immediately after Eren fought the Colossal. Jean was just moaning and groaning about how he was supposed to leave just the day after.

You some of him in a suit?

Was anyone else crying/moaning about their parents? I doubt worrying like that would have made it easier to go out and fight giant, man eating murder monsters.

I've definitely got a few of those.