Bitcoin down another $1500

bitcoin down another $1500

Cryptoscam threads go in /biz/

This

Fuck off with your buttcoins, I feel sorry for any retard that bought into that crap

lol

A good time to buy. It will go back up again.

Yeah, if I had money I could get in I would. Then again, if Tether is a scam, then this shit is hitting 4000 grand.

With China cracking down on it (it's being used for a lot of capital flight that they don't like), it probably won't recover anytime soon. Unless some other massive usage comes from somewhere. Most people in the west that bought it were just "investing" in it. That's 100% a bubble. Bitcoin is effectively unusable for small transactions since the blocks are filled. So it's not being bought to use it.
If you bought some before the crash though, you got a share of the capital flight from China, so good job. Don't spend it all in China if you can.

>b-buttcoin
>he says, through a wall of tears knowing he didn't turn $20 into millions while he had the chance

wrong board cuck

Faggots have said this same shit every dip since I bought in at sub $300.

bitcoin IS POLITICAL

retracing back to $4000 at minimum

imagine the people who bought all those antminer s9's for $5,000 each, some got like 200 of them

Remember /biz/ neets: dont sell, just hold on to it.

Up 700% in the last 12 months.
Up 240% in the last 6 months.
Up 25% in the last 3 months
Down 60% in the last 1.5 months
Down 46% in the last month.

It did almost exactly this towards the end of 2013, start of 2014. If it settles down to 1k, the price a year ago, it will have settled to the last massive peak. Right now, it's just undoing all the speculation that happened late last year. This shit has all happened before, and will likely happen again. The only meaningful take away from the recent price movements is that speculators will speculate, and that it makes great headlines for the uninformed or those with a short memory.

>implying you could even cashout

>Bought at 3000
>Sold at 18000
>Did not reinvest

I could have 27k worth of ETH in my bank account by morning. You're a cuck.

buy the dip

no, it is not

That's actually great news. Dumb money is getting out and soon it will hit bottom. Soon, when all the retards like those in this thread have gotten out is when I'll begin buying and then hold for 6-18 months until it peaks again because BTC becomes popular among the normies and therefore overvalued again.

And you'll still be there, sitting in your ass and bitching at how it's all a scam because you're too dim witted to figure out the simplest of things for yourself.

I pity every single one of you fools. You deserve the life of mediocrity you bring upon yourselves.

What do you Think is the dip?

I think 5000

I was thinking more like it'll be hovering around 6k for a while, but It could fall below 5k before quickly rising again to a more stable spot.

Anyways in a year or two it could hit 30k for all we know so it wouldn't be much of a difference between buying tomorrow or next month. Next months' graphs will look quite flat unless something very exceptional happens.