What do you do about homosexuality in a society? Is it reversible?

Whats the most ideal thing to do with gays in a society?

Im just at the point where I feel intense shame about the thoughts I'm having right now. Like I know they're wrong against my own beliefs and the thought of never having kids or something makes me feel awful. It just makes me not feel like being alive. I don't want to be some submissive twink.

What can I or someone like me do to not be a waste to society? I just want to be normal and not a waste of life..

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ho hum

bump

Any other questions goy?

Off to gas chambers for them!

FYI - Read Siege!

there are more ways to contribute to society than having kids

It's a byproduct of there being too many people. Start a nuclear war, kill half the population on earth and faggots will remove themselves

It’s also great for social bonding between males in hunting groups and mate competition. Adolescent males and females are more likely to experiment with each other; most grow out of it or don’t express it, some don’t outgrow it and continue expressing it. It’s not any more complicated, and this is why there are some good gays and lesbians.

I dont want to be gay though

this

There are a lot of "gay treatment" treatment camps but I have my doubts on their effectiveness. I personally don't see homosexuality as a plague as long as it doesn't corrupt a society (get rid of pride marches). Try to find someone who you can be monogamous with and try to help out where you can. Studies regarding the effects on children from homosexual parents aren't conclusive but I wouldn't put raising kids out of the picture entirely, atleast until we have more concrete data. Btw the Nazi-germany SA had rampanent homosexual behavior in it. Homosexuality doesn't limit your political beliefs.

Do you like women at all? Assuming you actually talk to them IRL and don't read into the bluepill incel shit.

Saying that there are good gays and lesbians is like saying that there are good marxists and zionists

Girls hit on me and compliment me all the time.. I tried to like them but It never works

discord gg/q3EHFR

add a .

why even

Fuck this board.

are asexuals allowed?

fuck off fbi

I wouldn't want to have a child with the way society is right now.

The media, schools, and other children would probably have a stronger influence than I. It's like a disease that spreads with no cure. I'd be more heartbroken to see my child torn from me by the idiots that plague this world.

I fully accept my attraction to males, I also don't mind females as well. I've decided to live a majority of my life alone seeing how both women and men are nowadays, it disgusts me.

Who the fuck cares what you like, don't be a bitch ass and stand up for yourself.

Shit homie, I love guns, explosions, and all kinds of crazy shit, ain't no soyboy, and ass is ass.

just don't be gay

Bogs

homosexuality is a response to overpopulation. It is necessary and highly desired in a healthy population.
But by all means might as well let your homophobia drive you to extinction

>Whats the most ideal thing to do with gays in a society?
Nothing.