Veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan could be deported

Veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan could be deported

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/04/us/ice-possible-deportation-veteran/index.html?sr=fbCNN020518ice-possible-deportation-veteran0149AMStory

Thoughts? I thought Trump cared about the troops? Do you know what Cartels do to veterans in mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/372272-mccain-coons-to-introduce-new-immigration-bill-that-omits-border-wall-funding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Because of a 2010 drug conviction
He fucked up.
Next!

deport them all sage

>>Because of a 2010 drug conviction
op btfo

That could be anything

You have zero respect for veterans

If a vet commits a bank robbery and kills a teller should they not have to go to jail on the grounds they are a veteran?

He's not the only vet getting deported. Also Cartels love veterans with combat experience so they can use them as agents of death.

This puts Americans in danger

Why are you comparing a violent and non violent crime?

>Cartels love these people
>Prior drug conviction
Sounds like he's more dangerous as a potential Cartel agent in the US. Let him go south and kill pedros.

Its just weed. Why should anyone get deported for that. He did his time already.

I don't think America should be creating more terrorists so no. Veterans should stay the hell out of mexico

>foreign zog mercenary
Why should anyone here care about him?

Are you saying that the drug trade isn't a violent trade?

>That could be anything
You're right, it COULD be ANYTHING, but in this case it's a DRUG CONVICTION.
Not a drug CHARGE, a CONVICTION, meaning he was found GUILTY in a trial, judged by his peers of either possessing, using or distributing DRUGS, be it marijuana to heroin.
Regardless of what you think the law about drugs should be, and regardless of the law in the state, the federal government, to which this soldier was at the time owned by, is against the law and therefore lead to conviction and soon to be deportation.

Was it trade or possession?

He should get deported because it's the law. I agree sending veterans to Mexico isn't the solution active duty personnel however? Militarily occupy Mexico for the next 100 years to basically build them a country.

If he's willing to work for a cartel then we don't want him in the US.
>if you say muslims are terrorists then they'll kill you
Same logic genius.

What's your point?

Democrats should smash Trump over the head with this issue. This is something Trump will lose on.

Deporting veterans is a new low. Very unpopular move that will lose the support trump has with the military crowd.

Trump is a loser

>bankrupt your country to improve a neighboring country
Good plan lol

>It's just weed

>Perez was convicted in February 2010 in Cook County, Illinois, for the manufacture and delivery of more than two pounds of cocaine and sentenced to serve 15 years in the state prison system, ICE spokesperson Nicole Alberico said.

No, he should get "amnesty" and keep the loot.

It was a felony, so obviously enough to traffic, most places a small amount for personal use is a misdemeanor, but regardless I love these circular logic jew threads. It's good practice.

The drug cartels in Mexico are a real threat, he said.
"When I was in prison, I was already getting offers, people who would say to me that if I was deported they (the cartels) would send word back and all would be OK," he said. "They would offer me the opportunity to make a lot of money and a lot of other things, but that was just a way to say, 'You belong to us when you get back here.'"

>Perez was convicted in February 2010 in Cook County, Illinois, for the manufacture and delivery of more than two pounds of cocaine and sentenced to serve 15 years in the state prison system, ICE spokesperson Nicole Alberico said.

Sounds like he already belonged to them. Deport him, then kill him when he tries to come back.

>Implying Mexico isn't ripe for exploration and that if you could remove the cartels and restructure their society it couldn't be a profitable colony.

>le 56% face
>fighting for Israel
>degenerate pot smoker
This guy is more american than morbid obesity, you can't deport him

America, number 1 supporter of terrorism across the world.

Who cares, he was a solider not a pussy on his computer.

>OP makes board about muh veteran illegal
>gets BTFO one post in because the guy is a criminal

Sounds like he fought for ZOG and then ZOG fucked him over. That's how it goes. The lesson is, don't volunteer to fight for ZOG.

What does that have to do with deporting an illegal who was trafficking cocaine in the country?

USA providing Cartels with Marines and Rangers? Sounds about right .

#1 TERRORIST STATE IS AMERICA

Like the another user said, considering he was manufacturing and trafficking cocaine, that ship has already sailed
Now he can do those things back in Mexico instead of here

Oh right. I forgot this was nu-Sup Forums

>ur a doodoo head!

You're not very smart. This will bite USA in the ass.

Giving the Cartel marines to go kill the poorly trained cops that you anerimutts have seems like a great idea to you I guess.

You're only hurting yourselves

If you're trying to make an argument for keeping him in the US, you're not really helping your case you know

Have fun with the new wave of terrorists

do something about it, bicth

>caretels will kill him
>teeheee have fun wit ur new terrorists
kys

Maybe we should do something to keep him re-entering the US, maybe build some sort of large-scale barrier of some sort along our southern border
Not sure if anyone has proposed an idea like this yet

So we should let him stay in the US to work for the cartels and kill cops? You're making an excellent case to just summarily execute drug traffickers.

Tell me. What's your solution to this? Let him go? Put him in prison in the US where he will be recruited anyway? Shit post more?

>inb4 'merica number wun terrorist

Who said that? The cartels will love using him as a John Rambo

Build the wall? You can drive around a wall

The only way this happens is a felony offense. I have no sympathy for criminals. Let him reapply, and get denied for obvious reasons, after completing his sentence and repenting. I'LL WAIT LITERALLY FOREVER.

Don't worry, I promise you that deporting veterans will end badly for you and your dear leader Drumph. A literal gift to the democrats

>leftists find a fringe case
>use an emotional appeal
Wow, I completely want infinite numbers of humans to swarm across the border now. Tell Captain Paco there's one last thing he can do to protect this country and that's fuck off.

He knew the risks.

Military shouldn't allow non-citizens to serve. Nonetheless, Carlos has to go back.

ooh ooh muh danger. Not after that fuckin' wall gets built. And IT IS GETTING BUILT.

Yes user, tell us how being white is enough to make you worthy of more rights than a guy who serves two tours for your country, use some of those Spongebob memes so you can express how truly matured and worthy of living you are.

If he's a trafficker, fine, deport him. Why should someone who demonstrates merit be thrown out if he's smoked pot, when someone as useless as you wouldn't be?

Don't answer the question, it's rhetorical.

It's not even a fringe case, guy was manufacturing and trafficking heroin. Just like every other sob story that reaches the news about some poor dindu nuffin illegal who gets deported who turns out to be a multible-felon

Are you from the United States? You do realize we don't lionize veterans to the point that they're literally untouchable. Any normal person you find on the street and told them about this would have the same response, "Well he shouldn't be dealing coke,"

Literally no one but his family and some far left zealots will care about this, and even then the latter will only care for a news cycle or two.

Can we get a source on that?

>If he's a trafficker, fine, deport him.

He is, read the fucking article

/thread
I'm a veteran myself. Some of us are faggots, and deserve to suffer for any criminal activities they've been involved in. saged

Looks like seven is the new fifteen.

Getting around the wall will be too easy. Also, its not getting built at all

thehill.com/homenews/senate/372272-mccain-coons-to-introduce-new-immigration-bill-that-omits-border-wall-funding

It wasn't heroin, it was cocaine.
>can we get a source on that
The article in the OP? Fuck Canadians are insufferable.

The article linked in the OP, retard leaf

All labs matter.

this

>Do you know what Cartels do to veterans in mexico?
Employ them?

>he wuz a gud boi let out on dat gud be javier

Yeah I was going based on what others had said, namely that it wasn't clear (so they didn't read the article either, I guess). I did a CTRL+F for heroin and found nothing, so I assumed it was just people speculating.

He's probably already involved with the cartels if he's messing around with cocaine, so I withdraw my objection.

I never read link's or even threads. I come here to scream into the aether. I only pay attention when someone screams.

I hope private taco sauce gets ass fucked and burned alive.

He probably had direct orders from the Cartel to join the military you stupid fuck.

>posters mention he dealt and manufactured cocaine
>ctrl-f for heroin

What the fuck do they put in the water in Canada that makes leaves almost invariably complete retards?

Was going off what the other poster said, cool your shit, mutt.

McCain is dying. And the "easy to get around" ship has sailed. Demrats already admitted by their strong opposition to the wall that it will in fact work. If they thought it wouldn't would they be howling like banshees?

Bullshit..........
Is he a citizen? if not how did he join the military?

ILLEGAL ALIENS are that ILLEGAL another words The fuckers broke the law......How about helping poor American families before you import poor illegals.

Democrats are retards and traitors

zackery

>mutt
lel coming from an illiterate franco-eskimo rape baby.

Bye pedro

>You're right, it COULD be ANYTHING, but in this case it's a DRUG CONVICTION.
>Not a drug CHARGE, a CONVICTION, meaning he was found GUILTY in a trial, judged by his peers of either possessing, using or distributing DRUGS, be it marijuana to heroin.

This was the post I originally replied to which gives no indication of what drug was involved or what the offense was (no, I did not read the article until after I made the post).

You specifically mentioned heroin instead of cocaine, sorry that you're a faggot.

I'm an Anglophone living on the opposite side of both of those groups. You are most likely not Anglophone and so for our purposes basically subhuman :^)

Shill trying to sound retarded with a meme flag. A member of your will die soon.

Too bad you couldn't A) read the article before the thread or B) look six posts down.
>You are most likely not Anglophone
Since you brought it up. I have a family bible that dates back to the 18th century from before my family emigrated to Australia as colonists from England. Every branch of my genealogy is documented. None of it is mutt.

/r/ pol should think for a minute

why does someone who ""fought"" thousands of miles away from his home country to secure Israel's geopolitical interests should deserve special treatment?

>inb4 he fought for his country

no he didnt

It's moronic of you to blame me when you yourself failed to provide the proper statement even after having written the article.

>Every branch

Nice, man. My grandad burned a bunch of old documents when he sold his farm, so I've been too bothered to start with it, but I'm something like an eight Celtic and seven eighths South English. How are you able to construct records so completely, how far back did it go?