Soyboy thread

Post your best soy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqB1jRVw7Bw
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4660542/Chemicals-flushed-drains-turning-fish-transgender.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120909/Migrants-eaten-SHARKS-rescue-operation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All he's missing is his Nintendo switch!

>the jews are such effective salesmen of snake oil that their numale customers are actually starting to resemble reticulated pythons

I'm fucking scared lads.

Certainly this one is taking the piss, right?

>Gif
>Not animated

imagine making people you hate the most important people in your life

mfw

The saddest thing about soyboys is that they're most likely just pretending to BE REALLY INTO those things to appear quirky and geeky to their peers. The joy they get from that consumerism isn't real, but they need all that as their props for social media where they display their boring lives like they were actually enjoying it.

This, too.

underrated
/thread

I got no soyboy pics so I'll do quad best

>fillings

Jesus Christ he's such a fucking loser. How much money will he need to counter balance it?

His mouth is like that of a fucking Yoma

>tfw literally hate every single of one those things on that list and never once engaged in them
feels good man

This meme will never not make me laugh. 3rd best after amerimutts and shartmarter memes

rekt

just made this but its shit desu

All of those are correct except for IPAs, Overwatch, and the Switch, I actually enjoy them but I have better priorities

Stop advertising your sister on here user

Why have their mouths open though? Is it some subconscious behavior? I'm truly trying to figure this out. Is it some kind of way of signaling submissivness? What is it?

Why is GoT soyboy material?

Stop wishing it were a goat, user

nah, they belong there

>top predator of the ocean
>soyboy

>I unironically liked R+M a year ago and LWT 3 years ago.
Now keep a wary eye on the above 2, and actively ignore the rest.
>Mfw me and my youngest brother use Windows, and all 3 of my middle siblinga use IStuff.

Delete! Soy sauce is pretty good on rice and steak!

>Fucking soyboys and numales
Ruining everything from beards to beers

You might be soy

Is it bad if this is unironically one of my life goals?

t.

Get some black pepper and salt for your steak and garlic for your rice you fucking soyboy

that one honestly hurts to look at...

>hasn’t heard their girly voice talk
youtube.com/watch?v=hqB1jRVw7Bw
>not a nuwhale
>doesn’t know about trans fish
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4660542/Chemicals-flushed-drains-turning-fish-transgender.html

"i"m excited, see how excited i am, watch me, i'm ready to look like an animal if you pay attention to me"

Don't lump me in with those poor arabians lmao

It's a prop for their photos, a pose to show how quirky and lol so randum they are. Like their interests really, just for show. I would not be surprised if all those Nintendo Switches will just end up mostly gathering dust after the unboxing photos, it's a weird trend anyways. None of (even) those people gave a fuck about WiiU after all.

>flag
It's not even surprising, user.

be whoever you want to be user

Would a soyboy post this?

Later seasons turned to "Yass queen slay" bullshit.

The television series has turned into a shitty soap with strong womyn and weak writing.

FERMENTED Soy is OK - all the girly stuff is eaten by the fermentation process.

So what the fuck actually is soylent? Besides people. Everything I've ever seen about it is just people complaining about how horrible it tastes...yet they keep on eating(?) it

The fermentation process in making soy sauce destroys the xenoestrogens. That’s why most Asian dishes use fermented soy, even they knew raw/cooked soy was damaging loooonnnggg ago

I don’t think killing and eating sharks is girly dude

I feel physically angry at the way "he" eats his pizza

Jesus, why doesn't he get some braces to fix his teeth at least? Shit looks like something you'd see in a horror movie.

It was always a shitty soap with weak writing

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbVkQHh8s4

Hitl0r was soy???

top kek

Yeah so that's why they are all small with little penises.
Don't fool yourself, it's all soy.

Delete this

fermented soy sauce isn't bad in low dosages, as long you are not having soy milk and other soy products, it's fine

hopefully his low t means no cucklets will follow this unholy union

phytoestrogens don't affect human endocrine function, unlike mammal estrogen from milk.

/thread

Alcohol is worst for your estrogen level than soy ever was.

It is hard to figure out what counts as on-topic on Sup Forums

Eh, I think that’s some other kind of fuck up

>tfw many of your photos are numale face and this meme has gotten you to stop.
Small steps, I'm still a faggot, trying to be better. There is some to it. If I try to be introspective, I think it comes from a want to be whimsical and excited in a contained, excited way. Which, yes, is very bugman.

This is from /d isn't.....
>From the Gentle Femdom general.
Yeap.

Soys make me fucking sick

WTF is gentile femdom? does that just mean getting domme'd by some hot jewess with Khazar milkers??

Damn, I almost made it through this unscathed but I do want a Switch. Into the trash I go

>nuwhales going after the only ones in the ocean actually trying to stop the refugee problem
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120909/Migrants-eaten-SHARKS-rescue-operation.html
Yeah nah whorcas are the radical left
Antifish

Powdered food basically, if it's anything like huel the reason people complain is that they make it room temperature and it has a bit of a funky taste at room temperature, which is why the package says to eat it cold.

The farting stuff is just because it's high fibre and these people are typically transitioning from a low fibre diet.

>reset router
>delete cookies
>resume posting

Mods are fags and always will be. Not even worth bitching about.

>Overwatch
The game that gets updated based on what the untermensch are complaining about at the moment.

Soys have their uses. Here we see one of them.

this soygoy from germany will be here soon....

There have been studies that there is literally pieces of bIoactive RNA from the fruits and veggies we eat in our blood. If that’s possible and normal then there’s no why phytoestrogens don’t have some effects.

*hissing*