Kike spotting

How do you detect the jew Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
youtu.be/Ep_35FTnYVA
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
web.archive.org/web/20170409123609/http://web.archive.org/web/20150806214624/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170409123609/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm
youtu.be/BsZVjJC3dGo?t=1h13m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My intuition screams at me.

This. After a while, a true white will know a Jew just by their words.

It's not always easy. The strangest cases are when you encounter a blue collar Jew

nose and greed

>everyone smarter than me is a Jew
>everyone I disagree with is a Jew
>everything I'm incapable of understanding is Jewish
>everything I don't support is Jewish

It feels like literally every jew has the same features.

The black, greasy, curly hair. The hooked nose, the olive skin, the dark brown eyes

They have a jew face and often have jew hair. They also have a jew laughter. It sounds like a mating seagul.

Spotted the jew

>They also have a jew laughter.
youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

these are the worst, they mix all the problems of poor people with jews, are much more likely communists, and makes you feel bad for wanting to gas them

After browsing pol for 3 years i can sense them at a distance, i can spot cryptos just by talking to them asking key questions.
Same with coalburners, commies and soyboys.

Shit i got sharper senses than a gestapo thanks pol.

every huwite man has the natural ability to sniff out the jew.

This, my brain fucking screams it at me. I can identify them by how and what they speak about. It's too easy when I see their name or face though

So italians?

I laugh like that when i see sweden.

it's usually physically or spiritually obvious.

The males all lack bass in their voice.

But every jew I have encountered makes sure to tell me within 3 minutes of talking that they are jewish. I tell them, oh, I'm not christian, then they look deflated suddenly as if I took their power away.

it’s because they have a face that looks like a squenched up little asshole and like they’re constantly scheming something
Literally not that hard to miss

I have met lots of jews, but I have never met a blue collar jew.

Imo the eyes are an even bigger giveaway here
I've seen gentiles with weird noses, but never the mean little black eyes

You probably have, but just didn't realize it.

It's like knowing when Pinocchio lies, except the Jews' nose never shrinks to normal

In descending order:

-Skull/face shape
-Body structure
-Hair/Eye/Skin tone
-Walk/movement
-Voice pitch/dialect

I can reliably denote up to a 1/8 Jew. They really are like insects in a white person suit.

italians dont have the jew nose and have rounder faces

also italians are hit and miss and can be blond

Their willingness to sacrifice everything and everyone, including themselves and their own, for their own goals sake. They take the world and the survival of the human species for granted, only feigning to care when it serves their interests or it makes themselves look better in certain regards. The vast majority of other peoples tend to care at least a little bit in some ways. The Bantus, as far as I can tell, mostly share the same willingness, which is one reason why I wonder if Jews are related to the Bantus (circumcision, names with fortune, gold, luck, etc. in them, geographical distance regarding origin, genetic relation, etc., are other reasons).
Willingness to sacrifice the world can give great power, but unless one sees extermination of everyone including themselves, seeking that kind of power is insane and incredibly stupid.
Also like certain other Semites and Sub-Saharan Africans, they are very afraid of humiliation and themselves seek humiliation of their opponents. I wonder if that is in part because of what happens to those humiliated in their societies.

also rate my power level

i have a lot of german blood in my veins, i can smell a dirty rat kike from miles away

*seeks extermination of everyone including themselves

This you just know.

OY VEY

They Know I paid for shills to promote my pyramid scheme!

Pic related is from a job site.

We need Anti Shill action NOW

Active in politics or some sort of NGO.
Name. Ashkenazi Jews, aka the ones in power often have Germanic style names.
Look. Jews often have frizzly hair and large noses.

Believe me when I say that I wish that Stalin found your grandparents and ended your bloodline, kike

that is the single funniest image i have ever seen on this utter blighted faecal stain of a turd site.

literally laughing and banging my fist on the table

how did they know
ahahahaha
how

> always figuring out who the jew is, every single time
I think you're mad (and scared) that the goys are catching on, and where this inevitably ends for you. It isn't a matter of intelligence or comprehension - we see through your schemes, and more gentiles catch on by the day. You are disgusting parasites, and much like a tick, the historical precedent is to attempt to remove you when found, lest you keep sucking blood from and giving infections to the host.

I need only hear the voice and what it says.
Visual confirmation is easy mode.

You will burn in hell someday.

This except I’m not that good

jews have neanderthal traits

Easy they want Multiculturalism and the Zionist Jews and Israel crushed once and for all...

Is there some plugin that changes the the verified checkmark to a star of david?
Seems appropriate at this point.

>After browsing pol for 3 years i can sense them at a distance
Your talents are required. Is she a jew?

Watching The Sopranos took my jewdar out of whack.

I love how, despite being one of the most persecuted (if not THE most persecuted) minorities throughout history and into the present, Jews somehow manage to control the entire world when literally their entire history disproves that. I’d like anyone who thinks that they’ve taken over X to get a good grasp of history apart from very recently and in the very distant past the Jewish people have never really had control or basic freedoms in most of the world. I guess they just let themselves be horrifically oppressed for thousands of years because of… something.

Possibly but I doubt it.

>ted talk accent intensifys
>shuffles jewishly

>Possibly but I doubt it.
yeah, but how good are your qualifications? nordcuck has 3 years on Sup Forums, which is basically the same as a dna test.

She is is obviously a castiza with maybe ~10% native admixture.

>She is is obviously a castiza with maybe ~10% native admixture.
you're not even close.

>jew face
>greasy thick hair
>beak nose
>dead soulless eyes
>slight grimace instead of a smile
>air of smugness
>underdeveloped facial features
>greasy complexion
>either olive skinned or pasty palid white
>generally unhealthy looking
>weird small chin
But it's those dead, soulless, shark like eyes which are the biggest giveaway. For me anyway

>rate my power level
Frighteningly high

they start sentences with "as a white person"

Judging by the chin, eyes and complexion, I'm going to say half jew. But that's not a great pic

Undermining their host nation

>I'm going to say half jew
I agree, half jew on the paternal side, but we need an expert to certify.

>t. jew

>How do you detect the jew Sup Forums?

A White person may have one or even a couple of these traits too, but only Jews will have most of them all at once.

is someone pushing degeneracy,

99 percent chance they are a jew

Nose and nips my man

How to tell if they are a Jew ? Easy
- They waddle when they walk
- You will often find them sitting on a large burlap sack full of cash to keep it warm, while speculating the markets (No, they do not sit on eggs)
- Facial features: Large right angled Beak at the front of the face, Often wearing custom made spectacles
- When they laugh together (such as heard when in a restaurant) they sound like a flock of geese fighting over a loaf of bread

Jews like Techno
youtu.be/Ep_35FTnYVA

Why so mad? You let it happen.

Same beedy jewish ees that Mike Enoch has.

They post threads seeking info on how they can better disguise themseleves. OP must be a kike.

Kike with bantz. You shall be gassed last.

"as a white person"

besides the hideous looks, they have a wicked alien aura that they give off. Their evil is palpable

due to her profession I will guess grandparent is a jew

Holy shit, the mental gymnastics on her.

>no idea
Picture a rat in human form. Easy.

checked and /thread

fucking hell what is wrong with niggers, we need to rid the earth of them :(

It can be difficult. I thought Weird Al was a Jew at first, because of his ultra curly hair and large nose, but he's just a goofy looking Christian. Then I learnt that he was a genuinely good person and all suspicion went out the window.

Forgot the image.

Meditation on all your main Chakras and especially the Third Eye in the middle of the forehead. It give you glasses. angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Also, dedicate your soul to Satan/Poseidon. www JoyofSatan org

So, what are you doing in Russian rabbi?

web.archive.org/web/20170409123609/http://web.archive.org/web/20150806214624/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf

web.archive.org/web/20170409123609/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm

PDFs in 24 languages my dude

Pre-redpill I thought they looked just like white people, but now I can pick them out so easily.

I went to a restaurant a few weeks ago and saw this guy with dark curly hair and the most ridiculous sharkfin nose you've ever seen and I immediately realized he was a mega Jew.

The more you know what to look for, the easier it becomes to spot them. Eventually it just turns into something so natural you don't even need to see the surname to say to yourself "That guy is a Jew."

youtu.be/BsZVjJC3dGo?t=1h13m39s

i'm pretty familiar with jewish talking points

I can spot a kike from outerspace thanks to Sup Forums

This is one of the best webm's out there.

I really want to say no, but her eyes have the slopy kike shape. I'm sorry.

Pewdiepie said he nearly died laughing the first time he watched it...

Hail Pewds!

YOU SUCK!

Kike detected

How do you detect Deepwater Jews?

>4320(OP)
but how do you rate homely ashkenazi thots?

Shes seems typically insane.

Detecting a Jew can be easy, or incredibly difficult, that’s why they are able to say things like “as a white person.” They can move undetected.
That being said, there are many Jews who fit the stereotypes and can be easily spotted.
It take practice, but I sometimes become surprised when I learn somebody was Jewish and I never suspected.

Why am I cursed with lust for comely jewesses?

Heavily calloused hands.

So you can mate with them and continue the lineage of Jews. It’s passed on through the mother.
Fight it, user.

never

Like harrison ford?

This...

Fight it.

Why do you want to fuck Harry Potter?

>implying you would GOY prime natalie portman