Italian nazi say no REMORSE for shooting

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-s7cQfKiaQ Leftists BTFO. Keep shilling on pol when nazi start cleaning the street. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8
youtube.com/watch?v=vJO8xIySsEM&bpctr=1517707848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>current year
>nazis doing driveby's now
lel

make a fucking webm jesus christ

>Fap fap fap
N-no video? Come on!

>This

Italians invented the driveby

you ask too much from meme-flagger

Guys please don't mimic this

>Go out at 3AM
>Find migrants sleeping
or even awake
>Sneak sword attack from peacoat/trenchcoat
Guns are more traceable, and extremely loud.

webm

>I'm gonna dribeby migrants like a gangster

what were they shooting at?

Absolutely based fellow ROMANS taking care of migrants while Nordcucks invite them in droves

Niggers.

Typical propaganda: It's because of X political party.

Not the fucking Nigerian who chopped up a local girl. That had exactly nothing to do with it. Nor the 600,000 illegal immigrants who've come to Italy. It was all just Lega Nord stirring up shit, a priori.

>that video

What the nigger press failed to mention is that it was in retaliation for an 18 year old Italian girl who got kidnapped, raped, and dismemberment by a Nigerian "" "refugee" ""

I mean, it's literally what the thread is about.

What amazes me is that a no name town in Italy has this many dirtniggers in it
The shootings needed to start a decade ago it seems

You too forget to mention that the girl was a crack whore ran away from a rehab center to buy drugs from the nigger that killed her.

A more realistic scenario
>go out at 3 am
>a group of 8 migrants see you holding a sword and start following you
>You run
>They knock you over and kill you

no idea what it was specifically shooting at in that pic, but here's a map you can grab google street view and see for yourself.

>Il percorso degli spari. 1. Via dei Velini 2. Via Piave 3. Stazione Macerata 4. Via Pancalducci 5. Corso Cairoli 6. Bar King in piazza Garibaldi 7. Via Cioci 8. Sede PD in via Spalato 9. Bar H7 a Casette Verdini * e manette: Luogo dell’arresto in piazza della Vittoria, monumento di epoca fascista ai caduti

>fellow Romans
>Implying the Romani are Romans
Thanks Drago,you gave me a good laugh

>Drago
It's a slavic name
>Romani
3.0% of the population aren't, I'm talking about the 89%

>reading Mein Kampf turns you into bad terrorist goys.

FALSE FLAG WITHOUT ANY CASUALTY

Ultimately she paid the toll but the Nigerian was 29 years old. Having middle aged illegal African drug dealers targeting vulnerable young Italian women is unacceptable and if it happens without retribution it settles definitively the question of whether Italians could ever be white

Neck yourself you filthy spaghetti kike. Like that changes anything.

*made it through

>literally 0 kills
typical nazi loser lmao

>Fellow Romans
Kek

Changes a whole lot tbchonest with you famalam.
Would you really care if a chav roastie was fucked up by some muslim in london?
If it were a regular girl the backlash would have been way way bigger, not only by """nazis""".

God

That fag better show remorse. He didn't kill a single. He should have been able to get the high score, but he failed miserably. Let this be a lesson. If you're going to do something, be the best that you can be. Another goal post should be how long you can evade capture.

More Roman than you, Muhammed

1 Neo Nazi shooting in 50 years.

Now this will be top news, and example how Neo Nazis are on same level as Muslim terrorist and Nigger gangs

I don't like Nazis very much. I wish they would Fuck off

This is how it’s done you Anglo faggot LARPers.

They do literally anything aside from go the fuck back where they came from they had this coming.

3 shots, 6 wounded. k

we will take care of you romanians gypsies too.

>having the attitude that even a degenerate Italian-born is still Italian and thus worth more than niggers

Fuck off Alfredo Spaghettistein

to be fair he shot them in the head.

umm no lol

30 shots
6 wounded
carrying around a total of 50 bullets
That's just the only clip of it, see the map in for all the shootings location

of course they had it coming, and it's the fucking fault of mayors pushing for the multikulti shit like mama merkel so much loves. Send all the niggers to germany like they want and the problem is solved.
At least now it seems that they'll change the (((sea rescue operations))) policy to drop immigrants to the nearest port instead of back here in italy, but I don't have any hopes it will be anytiime soon.

Exactly, only non-whites are that incompetent. Someone willing to take that step can do society a lot of good.

3 shots, 0 kills.. damn

from personal experience (carrying my training sabers around) - not even the most alpha football hools gonna fuck with you.

t.poland where it's legal to carry swords with you

We invented fascism too, dear burger friend.

If everything goes well, if you are a nigger being randomly shot will just be part and parcel of living in an italian city.

Can someone please explain to me why do gipsies from romania and gipsies from albania and gipsies from italy think they’re like brother and shit? All I see is a bunch of shitskins, except northernmost italy, which wants nothing to do with any of them anyway and have set up the entire living costs in a way none of them can come live close.
What’s the deal? What’s the connection between the three gipsy nations?

Do you poles do that kind of fencing that the Germans do, with actual longswords?

>Would you really care if a chav roastie was fucked up by some muslim in london?

Who she was is not that important. The real problem is these insolent niggers shouldn't be there in the first place let alone harm the natives in any way.

lmao- yeah? Than my 9 should do wonders

Italy knows how to fascist.

>Harris bipod

GAAAAAAAAAY

Can't say I don't agree with that.
But even excluding Europe's hand in all this, the south still uses slaves so there's a huge push for "helping" them reach Italy thanks to the organized crime.

loled

Modern surveillance and policing has gotten too good at catching the ebil people sending memes to muslims.

I'm convinced we could exterminate mudslimes town by town if we lived in the 40's

What the actual fuck have you done to that lever gun?!

i wonder where all the weak white bois topics have gone ?

From about 2013 to 2015 I worked as a shill.

Got paid enough to buy beer and weed. Not enough to raise a family.

I'm not the only one.

Huge scandals related to this coming soon. Documentaries, movies, media speculation.

This industry is huge and it won't be ignored.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTS. THIS POST IS STRICTLY EDUCATIONAL.

>Guns are more traceable, and extremely loud.
/k/ here. It really depends.
As for a gun being traceable, they are not difficult to acquire illegally, nor are they difficult to manufacture.
When it comes to forensics, shotguns (when firing buckshot) do not leave any striations on the projectiles, so even if they managed to uncover one that wasn't deformed to all hell, they wouldn't be able to match it to a given barrel (though the effectiveness of that forensic technique is quite overblown by media. In reality, firing a few rounds or routine cleaning are enough to make it no longer match). All other forensic traces left behind are either shell casings (which don't get ejected if you're using a revolver, for instance, or can be caught using a brass catcher), unburnt propellant (which can be dealt with by covering the firearm and your hand with a tough plastic bag, wearing disposable gloves and/or washing thoroughly ASAP). You're more likely to be caught because of CCTV/cellphone footage. As for firearms being loud, suppressors are actually very easy to manufacture yourself even if they are heavily regulated in your jurisdiction. The larger the internal volume of the suppressor and the smaller the diameter of the opening, the quieter it is. Note, however, that supersonic rounds will still create a sonic crack. A suppressor can also be made more effective by adding "wipes" to it (one or more layers of rubber) which create a might tighter seal around the bullet as it leaves the suppressor.
Strictly speaking, the easiest assassination techniques to get away with would be poisonings, arson and IED's.
If you have any questions about the technical aspects of anything relating to this subject, I'll answer as best I can.

I've had her for 26 years.. I can just flick open the chamber with my finger now, though lol.

Handgun rounds are shockingly bad at killing, in general. Unless your shot placement directly hits the central nervous system or the heart, it's very, very survivable. Until you get into rifle rounds, they don't have enough energy to really damage much tissue outside of the icepick-like wound channel that the bullet leaves behind. The website brassfetcher.com has an excellent repertoire of ballistics gelatin tests (10%, 20%, and often with layers of fabric or body armour of various classifications) if you're interested in reading more about the effectiveness of various rounds.

Shot placement is king and that's why shotguns, even though each ball in a load of buckshot is rather small and weak, have a very high one-shot mortality rate: You get many, many wound vectors.

Showed up before my foregrip m8, I had to get it.. it was 12$ on Amazon

No they haven't. They can't even catch the actual terrorists most of the time.

How do I get effective poison?

u wot m8

Poisons are outside of my specific niche, so if someone else more knowledgeable wants to step in, I'd appreciate it. That said, I can almost guarantee that you already have effective poisons in your home. Antifreeze, for instance. It's very poisonous and also cloyingly sweet. That's why it's one of the most common poisoning methods.

ITALY NO!!!

Noice!
Shame he's shit shot, but good start to pasta-munchers

What is the nigger population of Macerata and Italy? I can't find any demographic information

No idea about macerata but we have way too many niggers here as the europe port.
Way too many to manage so the ones not kept in literal concentration camps are left on their own or depending on the area enslaved to work in the camps

Is there any data on possible numbers of nigger in Italy? 9 million? more?

This reeks of false flag

why are you fuckers so shit at shooting?

havent you played enough TF2 and CS and COD and everything else?!!?!!?!?!!?

THE FUCK ARE WE FUNDING THIS SHIT FOR IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING SHOOT PEOPLE YOU LOSERS!!!!!

YOU FUCKING LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU"RE WORSE THAN 10 YEAR OLD SQUEAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>havent you played enough TF2 and CS and COD and everything else?!!?!!?!?!!?

you don't get aim training with games.
Simply because you don't have to focus your eyesight in the same way when looking at a flat 2d plane/monitor playing video games dude.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8

youtube.com/watch?v=vJO8xIySsEM&bpctr=1517707848

S O O N
O
O
N

>t. Nogunz

Videogame experience is irrelevant to shooting technique, especially handguns.

You're assuming Kratos shot to kill.
A good reprisal shooter goes for the knees.
A knifeman goes for the arsehole (to humiliate, "stitch that")

ideological attacks are just part in parcel to living in a big city

Yeah, the numbers of people passed through or kept inside the Identification Centers, but these represents only a part as the ones who walk on the streets without any kind of document are pretty much invisible people, and there are hundreds of them in any major city

Google it you dopey sod

I found this, but this does not account all the illegals, which are mostly niggers.
Macerata is where the red dot is.

>Italians doing drive-bys
How the fuck is this news? It's like saying there was a gang shooting in an urban area

you're supposed to go after those who import the undesirables

Isn't that false flag
>doesn't kill anyone
>has meine kampf
>oh noes we must protect black people, and ban guns

This is the wikipedia information, tea nigger. For some reason I think it's very very wrong.

holy shit, you have a higher nigger ration than the US. rage.jpg

Kek

>diverse

>everycunt's a muslim

it's a bit on the nose isn't it

That's just foreigners, wich could be from Austria or French as well.

Educational post.
Old smoke detectors, more specifically ionization smoke detectors use small amounts of radioactive isotopes which emit mainly beta rays.
Heard of the russian spy who got his sushi polonium'd? A beta emitter will do the same job in similarly low amounts: gradual radiation poisoning and genetically defect offsprings in the (unlikely) event of the victim surviving, which won't happen because you can't simply "flush" the stuff out of the patient.

Stay safe

I don't like Niggers very much. I wish they would Fuck off

I know, in fact there are hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of illegals totally undetected that would skyrocket the numbers, but the government of course will not report that.

>Goldstein