Banks Stealing Homes

Bank of America and Wellsfargo is legit just strait up stealing peoples homes now, even if that person OWNS the house and has no mortgage. Why are they doing this now more than ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=AaBJHaUXvww

youtube.com/watch?v=_oIxBVhGubI

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqb6ZIXoX2w

youtube.com/watch?v=lDO2HxFz4t0

youtube.com/watch?v=eCe46snrQSc

youtube.com/watch?v=gfGoYgdWz6k

Why the fuck do we still use these idiots? Is it because nobody pays with cash money for work these days and nobody ask why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buying property in the US is a fucking meme. Its a safer investment to even own property in Southeast Asia at this rate, even its just on a 50 year lease.

second video guy is a fucking vampire

Kek that's what I thought!

Another thing ill add to the thread, to show corruption and taking away of homes.
>my mom owns a house in a small town
>not even a fancy small town tons of native americans so its shit really
>Mom buys a new house and moves in
>old house sitting in town, houseing market is slow around here, 20k house down the street in same shape sitting on the market for 6+ years
>Mom doesnt sell the house immediately as its on the new house loan as collateral
>Bank wont let her see it without demanding 60% of the profit the house is small and only worth 10k, so selling it would yield her like 4k roughly so not worth it
>one day we notice a tree limp cut the power to the old house by falling
>call city electric to fix it
>they do and charge us 700 connection fee plus labor, which is unreal
>when they are done they tell her the city needs to inspect it before they can turn electricity back on.
> City charges us / extorts us for another 140 just to inspect it
>guy looks at it, and my moms calls me, guy claims one board under a window is broken and has a hole and he wont approve the house for electricity hookup in fucking winter till its fixed
>tell my mom ill check it out, house has 8 windows, i inspect them all, i had replaced them with my gpa a few years before and sealed them
>find no hole no damage , no opening, nothing, so i call bs
>call city code enforcement get voicemail for 4 days straight, finally get ahold, tell them its winter we dont want pipes busting in the old house ect, women asks if my mother still lives there, i lie and say yes. claiming she will be cold without power in winter, literally they dont care... refuse to turn power on, tell them i fixed the window , they tell me they will have a inspector see.
>fucking months pass no inspection, i setup a propane heater to warm the pipes
>fucking city calls and says they will confiscate the house , i sat wtf why? they basically say its been too long. i tell them they didnt inspect!
>fucking rage match

Anyway continued
>city tells us to to sell the house of give it up or fix the windows, but they wont inspect the window and show me what they are even talking about
>say fuck it ill auction the damn thing
>cant do that , i wen to the bank and told them i was going to, they still want 60% of the profits, which is retarded.
>Go over to the house , its condemned , they also put a notice from city ordinance for grass too tall in the back yard
>its FUCKING WINTER, there is no tall grass, plus i mow nearly a dozen times a year

honestly thought about burning the fucking thing down, cant sell it, isnt worth much but dont want to sell it for another 2 years by then my mom will get 100% of the profit instead of 40%. If we auctioned it it could go for virtually nothing, as it seems fewer and fewer people especially younger ppl are into auctions anymore. I dont know how much time before they try and take it ... will destroy it before they get it for sure, but iff possibly ill find a way to rid my mom of it before then.

Easy resolution. Hypothetically, all it takes is one of these people to Start stringing up the banker executives. Right there in the very neighborhoods they ruined.

THE RED FOX TROTS AT MIDNIGHT

People who are victims of things like this need to get together without getting honey potted. There is nobody to represent home owners and the home owners associations are corrupt entities so you have no choice but to find other means which ironically could incriminate you long before incriminating the city or state for theft.

I knew a guy who was found guilty, despite being innocent with an Alibi and many people to voucher for him. He spent 40 years in prison and the real criminal ended up in prison a few years after an innocent guy was sentenced to 40 years. They kept the innocent guy in prison because they didn't want to deal with the backlash of trying to let him out. Lawyers wouldn't take his case locally.

The issue with this is that the people who had their property stolen would be prosecuted or killed on their own property defending it long before the very system that is suppose to serve them will do so. If only Hitler wasn't a white nationalist I would happily take his side.

If a bank stole a home that I had spent years paying off, I would legit go on a murder spree at their corporate headquarters. Executives have to learn that there are consequences for this shit.

What you need to do my brother is go full battle on their jew nigger asses. Their blood must be spilled

People do.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

The problem is that these people are picking off the small guys first... After they steal these peoples houses, they will obviously do the same to everybody else as they gain more power. It's obvious this is their agenda. Nobody is doing anything at the moment. Eventually, everything you worked for will be worth shit. It's only a matter of time. This corruption is spreading and growing. Nobody is stopping them.

That is why you go to the fucking corporate headquarters, not the local branch bank.

Thank goodness nothing like this has happened to me. I would be blind with rage.

Sounds like you should have contacted a lawyer for that. Sue the city for damages.

It's really difficult to find local lawyers in corrupt cities. Normally they only contact you when you get a speeding ticket or something because they know you'd just be wasting your money trying to fight it.

No shit man i really dont have anything to lose if they try. On top of all of that, my gpa is old, he doesnt have a will, so im terrified they will go for his house and belonging and communist style take it for the state. Also my gpa has a son and a daughter, his daughter is my mom, and his son my uncle lives in another city.

>my uncle is gay and rich asf
>if something happens to my gpa my mom and him will have to hash things out and divide the stuff
>he is rich and doesnt want anything at all, he has told us, but he is a bastard so i dont trust him
>he is actually a scary guy, only thing that matters to him is money, he doesnt get along with my mom , and really doesnt even seem to like me or my kid or even my gpa
>he has made it clear, that if something happens to my gpa he is going to come down and auction his house and everything. My mom wants to keep sentimental things as do i , and he acts as if we are retarded.

idk i feel like somehow whether its my uncle a bank or the city, i feel like the corruption is real, they really do want to take away everything they can when they can. And here is the kicker if my uncle did auction everthing he would take the money and go on some lgbt gay cruise or vacation or something and blow all the money.

Sounds like a psychopath to be honest and needs to be treated like one.

>dealing with banks
>ever.
I prefer saving my money in cryptos than in a fucking bank.

Reading this thread made me angry. Kek's blessings upon thee, young squire.

That's the anger that this community had toward the democrats and liberals before Trump became president. It's that anger that we need to keep fresh and remind ourselves of how bad these people need to be put on trial for treason and then found guilty and given the death penalty.

>Buy property
>Pay off mortgage
>Bank steals it anyway
>Outsmart bank, get property back
>Fail to pay property taxes
>Government steals it and puts a gun to your head
YEAH I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A PROPERTY OWNER, ONLY SUCKERS RENT!

Fuck off commie shill

Banks and Businesses = /ourguys/ and on Team Trump

Hollywood and MSM = jews and the enemy

You voted for Trump, now enjoy getting raped by the banks.

>YEAH I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A PROPERTY OWNER, ONLY SUCKERS RENT!
this is exactly what (((they))) want you to think, instead of demanding a reform of the mortage system. Good goy.

>implying that a reform of the mortgage system would stop banking and government thugs from seizing land

Yeah it sucks, my mom and i and my gpa and my wife have all set down and talked about it, bc we are all worried. One idea we had was, for my gpa to live with my mom, put his house on the loan as its nice and really good shape. Then sell my moms house max profit. I bought a mobile home and set it up on the land my moms new house is on. Im in my late 20's and im the only person i know my age that owns a home. I dont have nice car tho. Anyway if we do all that, my uncle cant just auction off the house the day my gpa passes, he tried to do that when my gma passed it was tramatic. Literally withing 2-3days of her dying he started boxing shit of hers to auction, with no remorse. My gpa let him reluctantly, but regretted it ever since. When we do sell my moms house will have to spend most if not all of the profits on replacing the water lines at the new house we bought, seems like one thing after another .

I know there are anons here that have it worse then me.

>gpa
Can you fucking type in English?

Can someone eli5 how a bank can seize a house that the occupants have paid for wholly? Sounds fuckin retarded to me. Never heard of it before this thread.

Hope they do this to an ex black ops.
I'm sure nothing bad will happen to them and if it does it's just coincidence.

Renting is better.

>Hope they do this to an ex black ops.
USAA doesn't fuck veterans over.

Fraud. And they're big and have lots of money and lawyers so most people do little to nothing about it. And they're run by people who know politicians and other powerful people who keep them from being criminally charged.

They're basically criminal organizations. My father has been fighting these fuckers for years and pissing them off in the process.

Surely people can just be all "I have paid for it, fuck off." though.

They could, but, other people will just fuck on and take their stuff rather they like it or not, and at that point, some people won't get it back.

People can even use the castle doctrine and stand your ground laws, but, it's not a matter of rather or not it's legal when the government or a bank decides to do this. They do it because they can and it's a matter of them just taking it. Go ahead and investigate testimonies.