Our ad is inclusive and positive in every way! Oh and we are a communications company!

>Our ad is inclusive and positive in every way! Oh and we are a communications company!
>But fuck you if you wanna comment on it!!

youtube.com/watch?v=C-rumHvmqCA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bljcfGEW1gs
youtu.be/OPtWPEZq4qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>#14 on tending with 1k upvotes and 5k downvotes

I work for this faggot company in the apex of liberal cuntness- in California. I work with spics who bitch about trump and literally more than half of my customers don’t even speak English bur give me the evil eye when I ask if they need any help. Time to find a new fucking job.

Alright guys. Let the dislike raid commence.

I live near Los Angeles and I never run into many libtards, just move out of the ghetto or Santa Monica and you'll be fine

I’m in Northern Cali in one of the most liberal counties in the country. It used to be white when I was growing up and now it’s infested. My manager openly says that white people who voted for Trump are racist and posts Anti Trump Memes on our group chat. This commercial is the final straw for me

>I live near Los Angeles and I never run into many libtards
North Hollywood for me. I've been surprised at the small amount of SJWs and libtards at my work and in my surrounding area. Much better than Minnesota since that place is infested with somalians and muslims

Can't fucking stand the virtue signalling SJW bullshit these corporations spew out in their advertising. Their marketing teams have got to be the biggest fags going. Just tell the truth, you're a big corporation and you want to make money. I respect you more for that than clamouring for social justice.

If they wanna disable comments, fine, but that should mean monetization, viewcount, and "like" clicks should also be disabled

kill all jews

Why did a phone company do this? Please I am not evening fucking around how on earth do they have anythng to do with politics or equality?

With the amount of rhetoric behind this effort to convince everyone in the West of the diversity meme, if it were truly a strength, that it would be critically pushed in the third world first and foremost.
But lefties would call that colonialism.

Why are all the non white babys so ugly?

Notice too how her tone got angry in the middle and she suddenly gets calm again towards the end, it's like a parody and if it was shown to me last week I would have assumed it was

818 crew. That area around the red line stop though is nog central

Do these fucks actually think they can prevent racism, or are they just virtue signalling? I had the most bluepilled, single-mother horseshit childhood ever, and I still learned to hate black people just by going to school with them.

Bluepilled as I was I could recognize that niggers were, as a group, ridiculously stupid, violent, and irresponsible. It's called pattern recognition.

coming up why having children
is NOT a blessing

How did no one think this video was a bad idea?

Here's the same group of kids in kindergarten. They grow up so fast

If you want a simple explanation of what SJW's are, here it is: We here are mostly shy, or are not good with socialization, or are just inward types, or were bullied. We kept to ourselves, people close to us or people like us, and we pretty much just stick with our hobbies and leave others alone.

SJW's were also bullied and uncool, but they vented their anger and resentment into not just the cool kids, but everyone. They hate everything in the world, but instead of killing themselves they wanna kill the world first. Because most of them grew up in white western nations, they go after first those who they see as the top dogs, but even then they quickly take former allies and turn on them as well. This is why SJW's are never happy even when you meet their demands: They keep moving the goalpost, they are never happy and they keep destroying anything and everything. They don't hate straight white men: That is just their first target, and it will trickle down from there onto everyone and everything.

This was more or less my childhood, and I was a borderline commie for a number of years. However, a few years of living in St. Louis led me to make some uncomfortable realizations, and to do some research, which led me here.

Who fucking cares it’s a commercial?

>pls gib views
Retarded ad campaign. No wonder it fails. You need to try harder with it, OP.
WTF is up with all the youjew ads recently?

I work for them here in the Czech Republic. They wouldn't dare to broadcast this here. Fortunately.

Anyhow, big mistake from the marketing dpt.

Why does it have a xylophone cover of All Apologies? That's all I want to know.

It's like the valentines day commercial that uses a stalker song as if it was a love song.

>We here are mostly shy, or are not good with socialization, or are just inward types, or were bullied
delet this

>defending nonwhites having babies.
Id abort a nigger with a shotgun 8 months in.

Meant for

We need conservatives to drop T-Mobile for this race mixing Jewry. Frame it around politicizing the SuperBowl and making an identity politics statement rather than the fact that non-white aren't human and shouldn't be laying on a bed with whites

>marrieeeeeeeed
>buuuuuuurrrrrried
For a communications company they don't seem to know All Apologies is a heartfelt song about despair in marriage, in the event a prelude to a suicide.

>tfw im good with socialization was not bullied but still ended up here denying the holocaust and hating blacks and arabs

Reminder that Jews run the advertisment boards in USA/UK so get to decide what is shown and what isn't

Veteran groups tried to run a pro America anti kneeling campaign and were shot down but this was ok.

Equality is a false god pushed by the Jews so dumb goyim Whites will treat brown savages/chinks/parasitic Jews like they are racial comrades allowing Whites to be easily controlled and not have any racial unity

Patriotism is bad goy.. here, have some diversity

literally trademarking social justice sayings is a fucking power play, now liberalism looks like a hollow corporate product

White kid was best looking

Notice how they made the negro baby next to the white boy crying and trying to grab onto the next brown baby. They did that intentionally.

The reason they made the video is because they hate white males. For some reason they are not able to understand that if it wasn't for the ancestors of the baby on the left, there would be no TV or videos, or electricity or stable food supply or justice or democracy or anything that has made their lives so comfortable that the only thing they have to worry about is not being able to breed out white people in their own homelands fast enough.

And fuck you.

Woah... This gave me goosebumps. So friggin powerful, and a good message to yall racists out there.

An analysis of EVERY commercial during the superbowl is forthcoming. And every one, except one or two was anti white or anti male Social Engineering Propaganda. At least in certain television markets.

Done. Xd

Wendys and a company that built a new plant in the USA were the only exceptions in over 50 commercials.

this is the creepiest fucking commercial i have ever seen in my entire life

Someone tell me what happens in commercial. Can’t bring myself to watch it.

The Tide one wasnt

Ignore it. Just put the companies on a no buy list and if you have balls open a naked short on T-mobile

Just because you got bullied by niggers doesn't mean everyone else had the same experience, and everything in the world revolves around your high school experiences.
There is no ''we.'' I was never bullied.
SJWs don't do what they do because they were bullied, in most cases they were not bullied enough.
SJWs do what they do is because the jewish media tells them what to do. They're playing for good goy points.

Jews aggressively seek control of communication platforms in order to control the narrative and spy.

Good. Let the Jews out themselves. They believe they have already won clearly. Their arrogance gives us a chance.

Only a kike feminist cunt could take cute babbies (+ niggers) and make me hate all of them by the end of the commercial.

>WE. ARE. EQUAL.

Fucking Orwellian shit man

Finally got around to watching. The song is a nursery version of All Apologies by Nirvana.

Millennials like Nirvana XD!

>y'all
>flag

How long till they disable likes/dislikes? Also is that Nirvana?

is kurt cobain alright with this?

That weatherproof car lining company? Yeah they're based. "Made in the US, the way it should be" or something. The only good commercial.

What else should I be
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is gay
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All apologies

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
Married
Buried

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything's my fault
I take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn, freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
Married
Married
Married
Buried yeah yeah yeah

All in all is all we are

The other videos on their channel have comments enabled. If you'd like to leave a comment, just put it on one of their other videos. That's what I always do.

I thought the superbowl wasn't going to be political? wasn't that what they said to the marines who wanted to buy an ad?

HR, Marketing and PR get filled with SJWs and women, mostly because smart people have STEM careers and are occupied making sure the fucking network works.

when marketing dept kills your company by accident

You're forbidden to talk against the holy causes. Heretics will be fired

Subtle and not so subtle Anti-white images in this one, too.

I know that feel.

t. Social media customer service.

> you will now conquer
FUCK

Going to get a T Mobile phone because fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>We here are mostly shy, or are not good with socialization, or are just inward types, or were bullied.
>on an anonymous Laotian knitting board
Fucking Nostradamus here

Post more shitty adverts

youtube.com/watch?v=bljcfGEW1gs

There are a large faction of the Tumblr types that are exactly as you describe.

However then there are also the celebrity types that live off vapid social media recognition. They do it to virtue signal, or rather in their case stay at the top of the cultural social ladder as they try to shift everything to the left with them riding at the crest of the wave riding a big purple dildo surfboard and flipping off all the white men so they don't have a wipeout and end up at say, the bottom of the #metoo ocean or like Kathy Griffin.

There is another official version with comments enabled. Literally gave me hope for the human race. Every comment was redpilled as fuck.

>the celebrity types that live off vapid social media recognition. They do it to virtue signal, or rather in their case stay at the top of the cultural social ladder as they try to shift everything to the left with them riding at the crest of the wave riding a big purple dildo surfboard and flipping off all the white men so they don't have a wipeout

If America became fascist overnight these same people would be holding torches and shouting "niggerdeath" on the red carpet.

They are just soulless husks who imitate whatever the reigning ideology is in order to keep their bank accounts and social cred topped up.

What the fuck even happened in that piece of shit comercial? You just wasted my fucking life by showing me shit that unrelated to everthing and has nothing worthwhile of watching you fucking cunt. Bunch of babies spinning around and bitch telling thats its equal, what was supposed to be something worth watching you dumbfuck. There was nothing offensive or any reason to watch that lifewasting piece of fucking shit. Just because its some phone company dosent mean that you should post this shit on Sup Forums or anywhere else you dumb bitch. There are news and shit that is actually worthwhile and are relevant or interesting unlike this piece of shit that didnt even interest me in any way. Its so shameful that stupid shit like this is even posted here.

I mean, it's so deliberate and clear the government wants to kill itself.

I like how the commercial told us nothing about their rates and coverage. I loved how No Apologies was used when Kurt hated being commercial. Voiced by a negress of course. Just PC bullshit

cancel service

anyone have that study showing racial preference in babies?

No matter how you look at it that ad just screams pure propaganda. It looks like an ad that an MC would walk past on the street in a dystopian movie.
Who the fuck thought this would be a good idea?

>7k downvotes
>only 2k upvotes

feelsgoodman

fuck leftists

the only people who use T-Mobile anymore has to be niggers so no surprise they would pander to them with a DAS RITE advertisement

this, and all those women respond to attacks of emotion. So they think emotional shit works for ads.

remember when the world was made by men, for men and their families?
Now it's made by women, for women, fuck everyone else.

>you will be connected
>not alone
>as long as you pay us monthly

this is why these emotional ads don't work on men.
we know no amount of feelings erases the monetary cost of your product

Im just glad a T-Mobile store got enriched in last nights riots

I'm confused. What the hell is wrong with the commercial? Is the right-wing so brainwashed that the word "equality" immediately means "Jew owned Marxist feminists faggots are teaming up with BLM and antifa to destroy the white race!!!".

this is so 1984.

all comments should be off on the internet, its bullshit

it has nothing to do with telecoms aside from "oh you'll be connected not alone"
at first i didn't see a problem but when it became obvious it wasn't going to say or show anything actually related to what they do...

Who's a good goy!

>t. Social media customer service.

what a fucking creepy cult

ARE YOU WITH US
OR ARE YOU AGAINST US GOY?

Damn it Sup Forums, I can't even watch cell commercials featuring babies without getting pissed at the Jews.

What the fuck have you sons-o'-bitches done to me?

I personally can't decide if the Tide commercials were pro-white or pro-coloreds.

>bahdumtss

pangolins are sweet
no bully

Fair, but that's literally every Superbowl commercial.

don't use that word if you don't want me to find an owl commercial that starts off showing the car they're advertising

I know there's the "social engineering" theory but I still believe a corporation is far more concerned with profit than racial shit.
Which raises the question- why do so many companies make commercials with NOTHING to do with their product, especially for one of the most sought-after advertising blocks of the year? Do liberals genuinely watch a minute of an angry woman yelling about evil whites with a T Mobile logo flashing at the end, then shed a single tear and sign a phone contract with them?
I can't believe even the most easily-swayed soy golems would go for shit like this. Even normie blacks realize when they're being pandered to, like with that MLK-themed Dodge commercial.

youtu.be/OPtWPEZq4qA

Unlisted version from t-mobile still has comments enabled.