Just found her channel. Kek you guys really brainwashed this girl. She's a Sup Forumslack but unironically

Just found her channel. Kek you guys really brainwashed this girl. She's a Sup Forumslack but unironically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AFDeJ2t0rjQ
instagram.com/kisaravera/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want aydin to sit on my face.

same
I want to know what kind of panties she wears

>Thinking Aydin isn't peak irony
oof someone doesn't know what Youtube intellectualism looks like.

she voted trump you tranny

Beautiful numbers, user.

>Voting Trump makes you a Sup Forumsack
Reddit fuck off. She's not a Sup Forumsack cause she voted for your daddy, she's a Sup Forumsack because she''s /ourHoppean/
>Watching Aydin, not being woke on the oof or Youtube Intellectualism memes

She's a kikelover who sided with kraut.

didn't someone make her cry on a livestream?

>based woman votes for trump! BAAAAAAASSSSED

same

When will she do a foot reveal?

I love her so much. She needs to make more content.

also hi aydin

She was hard up on krauts internet authority, and before blowing himself up like a towelhead, he threw her under a bus.

she did videos on hwite genocide and leftist pedophilia

>Sided with Kraut
lol wut
Le Trout und Tea

I want to shoot my man goo in her barren vagoo.

Once you side with jews, you are bad meat. Show me her tits, or GTFO.

Kikelover? She's calling out and shitting on the Jews in basically every clip. And no, she didn't side with Kraut, she was contributing to him getting destroyed.

Go back to 8ch with your Jewish tricks.

butthurt MIDF, pls go

>brainwashed
Not really.

>she voted trump you tranny
That is nearly as bluepilled as voting Hillary.

hopefully these numbers grant me permission to sniff her undies

She was hard up on the the trout. You don't get second chances.

>ywn ransack Aydin's dirty laundry basket
Every day the reasons to live drop like communists from helicopters.

>GB28ch
It took me a minute, but M is for metokur, isn't it? Wow, he really did get to you.

Hi ayden. Shill threads are against the rules.

No, It's muslim.

I just want to fall asleep on her soft, yet firm boobs and wake up with my head nestled there in her warmth, seeing fresh beautiful snow outside in the morning light.

>she

And what the fuck is this?

>GB28ch
I was right wasn't I? Why don't you go back to your dead board and suck some more Trump dick?

its the new punkrock!
:O

>a Sup Forumslack but unironically.
>unironically
What are you implying, OP?

>I was right wasn't I?
>you're a Sup Forumsposter here on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, ect arent you?
>I was right wasn't I?
Go shitpost somewhere else, nigger.

Who?

You 8spergs are so easy to recognize, character assassination is the only thing you're good at.

Literal Jews.

she's been /ourgirl/ since day one

She's really not hot guys

she's been around since the beginning of Sup Forums. no brainwashing, what she is is pic incarnate. infact the girl had some dysphoria problems she dealt with on her own

unironically these

>She’s really not hot guys
neither am I

I'm sorry you have such a bad taste, user.

I know. That doesn't lessen my desire to spray my fertile offspring directly into her useless crotch cave.

Yes. I'm not willing to trust some servile whore after she shimmied up to kraut, a jew, so I am a jew..

>You 8spergs are so easy to recognize
I've never even visited the place. I never even had a small interest. When the faggots were running because mean old mods were throwing temp bans, I was shitposting up a storm right here.

>Sup Forumsack
>Coalburner
>Jewish
No.

>ywn have babies with aydin
>ywn take cute family photos with your offspring together
lads I’m slipping below the water line

Sure ayden. You're a total oldfag after appearing on stream over and over again stroking the ego of a fucking jew...

What's up with non-whites being so much into the whole WN stuff?

No

She's been Sup Forums-tier since childhood.

trying to syphon audience from Sup Forums. Everyone knows Sup Forums always was, and is, the source, now, and Sup Forums is WN, so that means all the jews and their jewish fucking pawns are going to pretend to be WN too.

stay strong, brother. it could be worse. you could be responsible for an entire movement falling because you wanted to muhdik a white girl

>girl

op is aydin you fucking retard

I remember her crying on a stream when they were arguing because apparently she liked Kraut before, and sure, I don't get why, but she came to her senses. She's a race realist. She's antisemitic as fuck and even a Holocaust denier. That's good enough for me.

>I've never even visited the place.
Sure you haven't.

>hates Jews
So she’s a self hating Jew?

She's said multiple times that she's not a Jew, so if she is, she won't admit it.

this dudes a straight up retard for crying on stream about rage
isn’t he close with kisara why doesn’t he just muhdikk her??

did he really think he could get with rage just because she was nice to him over email and messages???
lmao not only is she an ocean and several thousand miles away, but she’s race conscious...fucking idiot

>op is aydin you fucking retard
You're already breaking the rules, what's breaking one more about proxies and sock puppets?

>she liked Kraut
Once a jewlover, always a jewlover. You don't get to take those sorts of things back. Own it, cunt, because you will NEVER escape that stigma now.

>Sure you haven't.
unfalsifiable bullshit nonsense. You just don't like that I'm taking a massive shit on your mixed nigger waifu cucking you softly with Benjamin Shekelstien, sven.

really?
op I want to love your barren womb!!

I imagine the girl he is with now came after all the rage shit

This nigger needs to die

>breaking the rules
you couldn't recite any of the rules if your fucking life depends on it.learn to properly green text you gigantic faggot
>not just like this

>when ever you feel like it

She’s a Jewish coalburner

youtu.be/AFDeJ2t0rjQ
kisara’s bitch ass is right there so I don’t know seems like she was around during and before the whole thing

>You don't know the rules
>or how to greentext right.
>says the memflagger
I know who and who doesn't belong on Sup Forums in this thread, do you?

I don't like it when autists from 8/pol/ attack each and every one who are actually doing something more useful than praising Trump and calling everyone Jew/shill/int/leftypol.

>Watching political youtubers
Why watch somebody say things you allready know and agree with?
Why do you faggots do this?

Is kisara the pretty one in the middle there?
Shame a fine girl like that is burning coal, yuck, what a waste

Wow a woman who follows an idea because it’s popular. Stop the press.

no. I just got here

yeah
here she is instathotting
instagram.com/kisaravera/?hl=en

>You're from 8/pol/, because I say so
>Look at me! I'm useful!
You accuse me of unfalsifiable niggershit, and then pretend that by ignoring me, you've won the argument.
You're clearly a shitposting woman with way too much ego.

I give it the usual three weeks before the first "oh he's just my friend" photos next to a buff black nerd. Sup Forums never learns.

user, girls are actually like the rest of us in that most people are fucking stupid and you probably wouldn't like the vast majority of the rest irl anyway. She's just a girl.

MFW I have no idea who this e-celeb is

So am I. Once we start winning women, the battle is over and we have won.

You have no culture. Our culture is the only culture.
You have no voice. Our voice is the only voice.
You have no future. Our future is the only future.

Heil Hitler.

lad I’m memeing over here I know this
women are dumb and men are pathetic

You mean this?Totes white identitarian, but has an "interracial SO"

She's a coalburning kikelover, and a parasite trying to burrow its way into a WN blood vessel.

We're on the same boat bruv

Literally who is this

>You're from 8/pol/, because I say so
Just admit it, faggot.

Literally who?

>that nose
>those eyebrows

Albanian. Disgusting

She's not even close to white, she's Albanian and maybe low-class Spanish/mestizo

sorry guys but she is C L A I M E D

CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED CLAIMED

I cant stand her annoying fake laugh

Her voice fucken annoys me tbqhwy all. If she likes horse-riding, fist-fighting, man-listening and traditional gender roles perhaps I could make space for her.

Implying I care you sandniggers

>shillthread made by memeflag
>its about some redundant youtube trash

Sadly newfags will flood this thread and bump it. Well, you faggots deserve the timewaste of discussing with memflag chatbots.
>sage

last time I visited 8ch was an year ago, but their Sup Forums was farther right than SS. Something has changed?

Thats' still whiter than average Canadian.

Ugliest communist trap on the net. Has nothing to do with Sup Forums

So she never changes her panties? Gross. Typical lolbertarian.

No, Sweden is still fucking retarded.

>nazbol
>tumblr
>worst girl

Of fucking course.

That is the gayest description of heterosexual procreation I've ever heard.

Everything wrong with Sup Forums contained in one post. I'm not even mad, that's impressive.

> you guys are brainwashed
> memeflag
Enjoy your toothless (((Rothbardian))) masturbation club that gets nothing done. Now lurk for a year and sit back while the big boys do politics online.

The choice is easy

I (spoilermeme)agree(/spoilermeme)

Degenerate.