Ive been lurking Sup Forums for a while and am honestly confused

ive been lurking Sup Forums for a while and am honestly confused

how much of the racism and antisemitism is for real and how much is trolling? like 70/30?

seriously, i cant tell

to the racists / antisemites, whats your social status?

99% of pol are shit skins

Your post seems to imply racism is a bad thing, there is no point in talking to you if so.

this is Sup Forums in the flesh, judge for yourself.

First define racism.

Are we using the classic "hating someone purely for the color of their skin" definition, or the modern "saying mean things about literally any minority for literally any reason" definition?

It's all trolling. I like racist memes as much as the next guy, but genuine bigotry is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable

gib milkies

I used to think I was racist but I think I’m just prejudiced.

fake tits are disgusting

100% go back to plebbit you dirty nigger kike

Its all real and all trolling simultaneously.

whats your social status?
not a parasite Ellis Island refugee like you, Bihnhyamihnh

faggot detected

let them burn the brownskins who gives a fuck

Chicago murder rates are not a troll.
Unless niggers are ironically murdering each other en mass.

the left can't meme and memes make me laugh, thats why im here.

and blowing the fuck out americans every single day is just too much fun

Everyone is racist. The truth is racist. You'll find out eventually.

Most of us are woke on the jewish problem. Racism? I have a love for all race and would like them to exist with their own kind and prosper happily. Judaism must be eradicated and the jews have to be exterminated for the sake of the human race

im white male

Muff

bait

What is wrong with antisemitism? Being anti-white is cool these days. Just so you know my dad is Korean and my mom is Japanese. You do not have to be white to call out the Jew.

Lurk moar nigger

>Judaism must be eradicated and the jews have to be exterminated for the sake of the human race

This is the correct answer. We troll and shitpost because if we examined our situation at face value and understood the gravity of how fucked we are life would be too depressing and we wouldn't be able to combat the International Jew. By making light of our destruction we are able to stave off the nihilism creeping at the edges of discourse here while simultaneously poking holes in the Kike narrative so as to wake up the normies. Such is Sup Forums.

Checked, Aussie fag is right. 'Antisemitism' is bullshit. Filthy kikes don't get their own special word for 'racism'. And since jew is some made up cult shit, not a race, it's impossible to be racist to the filthy, hooknosed yiddish cunts.
We need to gas those fucks, and take our countries back from fucking dunecoons & streetshitting subhumans. Sieg Heil niggers.

All of us legitimately and unironically fucking hate the kikes, and there's really no reason why we shouldn't.

lurk moar
this question proves you've not been here long enough

We call it counter-semitism.

>counter-semitism
I like it.

Getting blown out.
Like a German woman's vagina as she passes a migrant center.

haha

I can vouch for that as I'm a le 36% and proud of it.

I study med, i consider jews evil and white people genetically superior to browner races.

The model in that picture isn't even Jewish. She's a white Czech girl.

Anyone that uses the term 'racist' without dying a little bit inside doesn't know what they are talking about. It's a nonesense and like the word 'hate' it's a trigger word that you're programmed with.

>to the racists / antisemites, whats your social status?
Just fine. I'm an engineer, the entire department is white. We pass the time with nigger and kike jokes, when there is no real work to be done

>how much of the racism and antisemitism is for real and how much is trolling?
Mine is genuine. 70/30 is a good estimate I would say.

>whats your social status?
University student.

I trust you, as en engineer. Nice cumming sequence.