Why do amerimutts care so much about their memeball?

Why do amerimutts care so much about their memeball?
It's not even real football that you never learned how to play.
Is that the same as your shitty imperial system that no one uses in the rest of the world?

it's funny how much it triggers Europoors, especially when they act like field fairy watching is way better.

Why do non - Americans care so much about eggball?

Good to know so many almonds are being activated, amirite

sage in all fields

Nigger Collision is a time honored American past time. Fathers are known to take their sons to these events where they can watch Niggers Collide right on the side lines!

>Why do non - Americans care so much about eggball?
Because retarded amerifats are spamming it all over the place so you need to pay attention to that pile of shit if you don't want to step on it, amirite?

Lol yea the kikes own the nfl kike.

Watching sports is for faggots. Playing sports is for men.

The kikes just like too keep their cattle busy and unproductive.

Football isn't as popular as it used to be. Who wants to watch spoiled, millionaire niggers running around hitting each other and then bitching about oppression and Whites?

Whites used to really be into football but It's starting to die. The NFL has changed rules to keep the head injuries down and it's made it boring. Moms don't want their kids playing because of CTE so Pop Warner (kids football league), where most kids start playing, is also dying. Greatly decreasing the number of quality players moving through Pop Warner, high school football and college football on their way to the pros.

Additionally, beaners don't like American football as much as soccer so the massive demographic shift is killing the NFL too. And finally you the NFL pushing nigger narratives and shoving it right in the face of the White fan base. This all started last season and the NFL lost around 14% of their viewers. It continued this season and the lost another 20% of their viewers.

The NFL has tremendous overhead. Huge stadiums (though tax payers offset much of this cost), huge teams and huge medical costs associated with all the injuries. In the coming years it could go under.

i don't watch hand egg. i actually watched the six nations rugby this morning. england v italy.

i bet this sentence make sense if you are below 85IQ

>Why do amerimutts care so much about their memeball?
We dont. The super bowl is just like every other holiday that has been secularized, people get together for an excuse to BBQ and have a party. The only thing most people even care about the game itself is because people like to gamble on it. This is why half time show and the commercials themselves are so high production value, most people are watching those more than they are watching the game. The game is when you eat and chat.

11 minutes of ball in play during 3 hours of ads

Its like you've never heard the term bread & circuses.
It isn't nearly as popular as it once was as thing have begun to balkanize and with politics creeping into it.
It got a bump the last few years because the left declared the Pats white supremacy so the Superb Owls have been a sort of political battleground, but overall ratings are in the shitter as people are tired of bread & circuses becoming yet another political preaching point.

>handegg
Only muricucks like this shit.

Why do Russians care so much about their sunflower seeds and vodka?
Why do Germans care so much about their gas chambers and work?
Why do Mexicans care so much about drugs and peeling peoples face off?

Because, we just do. Now fuck off and do your own goddamn thing and never again question the traditions of another country, you globalist kike rat.

nigger hand egg is about getting nigs to give themselves brain damage for money. this is all the white man has left

well this and the fact that planned parent hood is responsible for paying for a bunch of black babies never being born and that liberals demand it be done

I played soccer and football in high school who the fuck cares.. do what you like you absolute fucking faggots

>memeball
it's 30,48cm-"ball"

>overall ratings are in the shitter
>superbowl will most likely be the most watched thing on TV again this year

>completely missing the fucking point
I acknowledged the Owl has been a boon given White Supremacy (Pats) v. All and Frankenstein v. WOKE Newton, but the regular season ratings are tanking.

Nice reading comprehension dipshit.

>Why do amerimutts care so much about their memeball?
I've always hated it. It's a fucking meme sport for niggers and redditors.

TFW a Serb knows more about American Football than the fans I know living here.

The real question is. Why is OP the giant faggot conerned about a ball of any kind? I fucking despise soccer but let people have their pleasures.

Not everyone is such an introvert shut in like Finn autists. You are like the Western copy of Japan.

sportsball fulfills that tribalistic aspect in society. helps the normies stay distracted with competition gains.

Something about glass houses and you're a faggot