What the fuck is wrong with white people

what the fuck is wrong with white people

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/30-million-people-china-live-underground-caves-article-1.1046872
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think niggers don't do this at even higher rates? Hahahahaha. Niggers are literally the gayest and most degenerate group out there.

That daughter is clearly a hapa.

We're too empathetic to subhumans

"white" uh-huh.

They've been in to much contact with the nigs and this is what's happens.

Black guys fuck their cousins all the time. And latinos are known for fucking theor daughter

>jail
Riddle me this Sup Forumssoybois:
What is wrong with incest when they're both of legal age?

>WMAF couples who unironically have hapa offspring
when will they learn

All of the WM/AF you posted are in fact with a jewish father. Keep shilling.

Because we don’t want them turning the gene pool into The Hills Have Eyes

this happens all the time in inner cities, because they don't know who their father/mother is

it's a dirty little secret that liberals don't want to talk about, and why i guess republicans are kidn of wrong in the abortion department, because if those people didn't terminate, you would see so many more retarded blacks

But the genepool is not your property is it? People own their own genes do they not?

has this been posted on r/hapas yet?

>Among Pakistani Muslims, intermarrying within close blood relatives still takes place, and the impact is becoming visible. A recent study shows that about 63% of Pakistanis participate in blood-relative marriages, which is leading to a rise in a condition called microcephaly, where a child is born with an unusually small head. This often means that the brain does not fully develop, either. Mild to severe mental retardation is a major risk. The inbreeding in Pakistani culture means that 1 in 10,000 Pakistanis have this problem, compared to the 1 in 1,000,000 people who have it in the general population.

no, people are owned by their genes

>US man
Coulter's Law?

You won't be saying that when some 6'7 inbred tard kicks down your door at the retirement community and skulls fucks you in the eye socket.

Fucking Christians are degenerate trash.

Keanu is only a quarter Chinese IIRC.

>You mean
>it's important to know who your parents are
>so you don't fuck them and breed inbreds?
>gee willikers
>almost like that's why we do it in the first place

White people evolved inside caves, therefore inbreeding, paedophilia and playing with faeces and dead people has been burnt into their genes. They are crazy as fuck and cannot control their desires

>raycism and ableism
Urgh, try again without the bigotry please.
>retirement home
Won't be a problem if we just kill all the elderly. They're a burden on society after all.
But if genes are the owners then why do humans make decisions on their behalf?

i'm going to play Devlin's Advocate here and say, that this could arguably be okay if gene editing was a common practice

yeah, but you can't interfere in the lovemaking of the hood, that would be racist

Knigger.
nydailynews.com/news/world/30-million-people-china-live-underground-caves-article-1.1046872

Yep and it was decided when this exact thread was made yesterday his master plan is to keep making babies generation after generation to make them whiter

> 80% of pakis and arabs fuck their cousins

What's wrong with brown shits?

mmm sounds yummy

Well I’m sure this would be more frequent in African American communities....but Dad would need to around for that to happen.

this guy living the dream am i right guys?

It's so ironic that the group that advocates for "progressivism" are wanting to take society back to Year 2. Anti-progressivism.
They really think there's no reason for anything, depressed, low-life losers with nothing in their lives, who want to force this behavior onto others.
>no shit fucking and sucking are easier than marriage
>but image the trauma caused by niggers for niggers bc they don't want to learn this behavior to prevent their children from fucking them without knowing

this guy has huge yellow fever

>Problems caused by niggers for niggers

as a libertarian, who gives a fuck about the public gene pool. sounds like government over reach too me

Is that elmo

that would explain a lot of things

>What the fuck is wrong with white people
>Answer: non-white people
Seriously, only an Asian chimp would give their child away to adoption. I thought this was the nigger hate thread, but fuck niggers anyways.

That dude looks like the scuffed version of an actor.
True

>Cannot control their desires.
>This hypocritical
>Coming from niggers.

What a thoughtful guy. This is a guy that's obviously trying to correct his past mistakes. And we punish him for it?

Well yes it does. When you live in a cave and have to huddle together with your immediate family and dead granny and the last 3 months of poop- the horniest of the clan is going to fuck one of those during the long winter... that is why the so freaky

Lol. Thats how the ammonites and moabites came to be. Two sisters fucked their drunk dad and had babies. Thatd why chinks and gooks loom like mongoloids.

He clearly has pretty significant non-white admixture.

>>nigger in denial
No one likes niggers. We'd rather have Jews.

Looks like my ex. She had a tight pussu but was suicidal and blue pilled af

Why butt into everything? Fuck off, government shits.

FUCK YOU THATS MY UNCLE

When people with a biological connection meet for the first time in adulthood its common for them to fall in intense love affairs. Its some biological reaction thst has been warped by the separation and reunification. I forget the medical term for it. Many such cases!

Your people are breeding with african monkeys. How is this worse?

I met a black chick who told me her brother drugged and raped her. Therefore all blacks do it.

I thought that was a negress.
>All niggers look the same anyways

Hot

genetic sexual attraction

Catch my knife in your belly, chimp out any time.

He will cheat on his daughter with his granddaughter

> the medical term for it
"Genetic Sexual Attraction" though you may be thinking of Assortative Mating. Both of them pretty much state that people regard the familiar as more attractive, and Assortative Mating that "like mates with like" more often than can be randomly accounted for.

Obviously these are relevant to /ourinterests/

>ammonites
that word does not mean what you think it means

Wh*te "people"

I'm pretty sure that the guy who molested #metoo founder was a family member.

>whats wrong with white people
Low IQ cousin fuckers.

Correct