Rape of Nanking

Did the Nanking Massacre really happen? I just refuse to believe that the honourable Nips would behave in that manner - even if they did have an ongoing ethnic feud with the Chinese and Koreans.

Is there solid proof for it or is it the East's own version of the Holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-seven_rōnin#Genesis_of_a_tragedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
imdb.com/title/tt1124052/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Behind_the_Sun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck of japanese are the most vicious and despicable race that has ever exist in this planet until both atomic bombs, you just have to read about their stury stupid bastard

Most of the sources come from Communist leaflets written at the time and the reports of the German Ambassador in the city.

Elevens are animals and have never apologised or paid reparations to Australia for their invasion and torture of POWs

Wipe them off the face of the Earth with atomic fire

okay, worst Korea.

Honestly, the fact that they don't apologise for their history is spectacular, if you ask me. Westerners are so pathetic in this regard that they're tripping over themselves trying to apologise for their "crimes", and look where it's got them.

I don't think any nation should apologise for anything. If your daddies and grandaddies did bad stuff in the past, chances are that people are going to hate you anyway, might as well own it.

i hope it was FUCK the chinese, good on the japs for not giving a shit

China was asking for it.

look at how lewdly it was dressed.

my ex had a great grandfather who died in the massacre :(

The Chinese DID behave fucking horrifically to themselves during the Cultural Revolution, so I guess you have a point.

Seriously, even if it did happen, I have no idea why we prioritise the event over the Commie Revolution in China. If you read up about it, shit was infinitely more vile and inhumane than any other massacre or historic tragedy I've read about it.

Friendly reminder that communists are not people.

>don't apologise
lmao sure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
I guess the apologies didn't include copious amounts of gibs; that's why chinks and gooks keep whining. Fuck 'em though, they've always had it coming.

Yes, it happened. I cannot for the life of me remember where I read this, but a Japanese soldier was sent back to Japan to participate in some sort of propaganda film and while he was there, he was asked to speak to students at his former elementary school in his hometown. He was introduced as a hero and the first thing he did was tell the students about how they lined up rows of Chinese and blind folded them and beheaded them one by one. He remembered that, even though they couldn't see, they could hear the footsteps getting closer and knew their time was coming and they would clench up and squirm. He told the kids that these were not honorable deaths, that no one deserves to die like that, that he was not a hero, and that he would gladly stand trial for his crimes if that time ever came.

fuck japs
im with korea

>He told the kids that these were not honorable deaths, that no one deserves to die like that, that he was not a hero, and that he would gladly stand trial for his crimes if that time ever came.

Damn that's rough. If you can't demonize your enemies to such an extent that you see them as subhuman, then executing them will leave you mentally scarred.

Same as always:
"No, but it should have".

>Sinocaust best day of my life

if you knew anything about the 'hidden' history of japan, the origins of the tenno and the endless blood shed in their name you wouldn't be surprised
((they)) want to make it look like the japanese striked first, don't give in into illusions and do your research, go as far back as you can

did you know that the tenno is of korean descent?
did you know that you shit drinkers collaborated with the chinese to take over this island? to put it under imperial domain?

for anyone interested in the kind of heartless imperialism that the chinese and koreans put upon a peaceful free living country check this out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-seven_rōnin#Genesis_of_a_tragedy

And yes, before the Japenese there were the Ainu, and before them others, but NO ONE put up an imperial system to shed endless blood and cause endless hunger due to insane taxations and other imperial obligations, that, only the chinese and koreans did.

according to my sources it was pretty dank

>In the Pacific executing prisoners of war became the norm because there was nothing else that could be done with them. There were no rear line areas to evacuate them to because the frontage was so small, they couldnt be held at the front lines. And if they wanted to keep them as prisoners they would be a drain on resources and slow them down, so killing all prisoners was the only logical option.

>The Western allies who never ran low on supplies and were backed by a huge logistics train could afford to take prisoners, without having to deal with the impossibility of it for the Japanese forces.

>In the colonial occupied territories different case, but same story. Allied prisoners of war were used as slave labor, but its just as likely the IJA would have used their own soldiers for that anyways in similar conditions. They also undertook massive relocation campaigns, and those were hampered by logistics. POWs were force marched because all the trucks were needed for the war, and starved in camps because the Japanese needed all the supplies.

>And this was still better than in China, where the order of the day was kill, loot, burn, which was the standard counter insurgency tactics at the time.

>Muh anime people
The post

>Did the Nanking Massacre really happen?

>the Empire had quite a good record during its early days. I have read some newspaper articles on the First Sino-Japanese War. One British paper (printed in Shanghai) noted that the Japanese offered medical care to Chinese prisoners they captured, even if it meant shipping them to hospitals in Japan. Qing China, by contrast, did not yet have a system in place to offer medical care to its own wounded--the local British actually donated money to set up a chapter of the Red Cross in China to help them. Captured wounded Japanese soldiers, then, were often simply killed. But in a situation where the prisoner cannot keep up, and no medical care is available, what could they do?

>During the Russo-Japanese War, which of course was fought in Manchuria, and not in territory owned by either Russia or Japan, the Japanese were again noted for being unusual in their generosity. For example, Japanese officers would pay local Chinese for food and shelter. On occassion, they paid rent for the use of land where Japanese soldiers set up their tents. In some bigger villages in Manchuria where the Japanese were stationed for more than a few weeks at a time, they built Japanese-style public baths (sento) for the soldiers. Chinese were allowed to use these, too, and when the Japanese left, they found their towns improved.

>German prisonerS from Shandong during WW1 were also treated well, and some did stay and make their lives in Japan.

>s. korea
lel, fuck off to your manhating, martiarchal cult ran Asian bootleg America

Why does Sup Forums hate the Chinese so much, is it just because animal cruelty

Dunno. Knew an old chinese guy with a scar on his face from a jap bayonet tho. Soldier attacked him when he was 5

>honourable Nips

uhh they have been amont the most disgusting cunts ever in almost any war they ever participated. Literally testing out katanas on war prisoners like the pathetic pretend ninjas they are. Not even gonna start talking about human experiments that your average piece of shit Nazi doctor would shake his head.

>Emperor Hirohito
>I was not born at the time

you cosmetic surgery addicts were literally living like niggers in huts, with only the palaces built by your corrupt monarchs who had to import chink engineers, before japs came and reformed your dusty asses.

>inb4 jungle nig weeb
our mongrel genes like consuming those jap genes too :^)

it was obvious ashkeNAZI would choose commie Korea over capitalistic Korea

Was Pearl Harbor a false flag?

>only the chinese and koreans did.

>honourable Nips
maybe after the 10th nuke or so

Yes it did, though it seems like Asians in general have a tough time with the concept of empathy.

Don’t now about false flag but isn’t there evidence the US may have actually fired first?

Fucking this, every Asian I've met seems mildly psychopathic I guess that's why the autists here worship them

Fired first on what? The massive wave of armed aircraft coming to roflstomp the base?

Until the militarists took over post WW1, the Westernised Japanese army were regarded extremely highly across the world as a professional, honourable outfit. It's said that they were the only force not to commit atrocities during the Boxer Rebellion. Which is saying something considering the vicious level of hatred between the Nips and the Chinks.
Then the military cabal took over, brainwashed the masses, and let them loose upon the world to eventually be fucked up by the unstoppable industrial might of U, S, and A.
And yes, the Rape of Nanking happened. There are mutually corroborating reports from people of all nationalities and ideologies. Including pro-Imperial Nips.

It's a bunch of red Chinese propaganda

I've never understood the concept of apologizing for something your father (or in this case, forefathers) did anyway. You haven't done shit. If you have profited from it, then it's an accident of birth, and not something you should be regretful of, or at least no more than any random personal who was uninvited should be.

Horrified by what they did? Sure. Digusted and wish you weren't related to them? Maybe, if you are a softie. Actually fucking apologizing? You haven't done shit, show some personal integrity and confidence in yourself and what you have made with what has been passed down to you.

It isn't even the worst thing Japanese did in China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>Answer of Japan government
>What is the view of the Government of Japan on the incident known as the "Nanjing Massacre"?

1. The Government of Japan believes that it cannot be denied that following the entrance of the Japanese Army into Nanjing in 1937, the killing of a large number of noncombatants, looting and other acts occurred. However, there are numerous theories as to the actual number of victims, and the Government of Japan believes it is difficult to determine which the correct number is.

2. The feelings of deep remorse and heartfelt apology for the actions during the war have been upheld consistently by the post-war Cabinets. Such feelings were expressed in the form of the Murayama Statement on the 50th anniversary of the end of the war, and those feelings of remorse and apology were also carried forth via the Koizumi Statement issued to commemorate the 60th anniversary.

3. Such feelings of remorse and apology articulated by previous Cabinets will be upheld as unshakable, which was made clear in the Statement by the Prime Minister issued on 14 August, 2015.

mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html

What country's dance is it?

>I've never understood

You understand perfectly well why people expect and demand an apology, you're just being contrarian for the sake of it. Not a single person thinks "Those very specific Japanese people at that time committed those crimes", everyone thinks "Japan committed those crimes" and as such, Japan should apologize.

The apologies are half-hearted and they still keep visiting that Yasukuni shrine which enshrines about a thousand war criminals. Shinzo Abe apologized and then right after he did, on the same day, he visited the Yasukuni shrine.

Plus, there are still plenty of people who were alive during that time who suffered under Japanese occupation and there are plenty of Japanese still alive who inflicted the suffering.

>hurrr they always had it comin!
the jap worship on this site is borderline homosexual in nature. white bois wanting a taste of that sjc

Japs were absolute mongrels in WW2. A truly sick race of people. Aussies killed them 20 to 1 in most situations. Don't start shit, there won't be shit. I will take 20 midget Japs in a fight right now. Come at me.

>research is bad
What did he mean by this?

Didn't happen.

China will now conduct "research" on disgusting brits.

The experiment: how much drugs does it take to ruin a society?

>Did the Nanking Massacre really happen?
No, that is Allied propaganda to justify the nuclear holocaust in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It's empty and pointless, aside from fishing for good boy points, and thus I don't see why anyone self respecting would even try or bother. That was the point i'm trying to make. That's WHY I don't understand it. The person making the apology knows it's empty and pointless. The person/people accepting it know that, and generations on, they aren't even the people who were wronged, making it even more pointless. I hate pointless exercises.

I'm with you OP. It's quite clear nanking and comfort women never happened

d-do koreans know we were in nanking together?

People kill each other in war, it has always been so and always will. Nothing special about nips.
P.S. WWII was brutal from all sides. No side did care much about civilians - Germans, Nips and Russians are universally vilified but Brits and Americans were no better.

What is unit 731, Alex?

Lol fucking American foreign understanding at its finest

Whomever this Nan King bitch was she must've been super hot if they're still talking about her rape.

Chinese had it coming. They still do for the next time someone does it.

After WWII, the CIA covered it up in exchange for half the loot.

That was a great movie, but fucking depressing tho

Every culture had a brutal, shameful past
Not just white people.
Hell, we all may have a brutal, shameful future ahead of us as well.

Name of movie?

they can't avoid adding 100% obvious bullshit in most their war films

It was just a prank

City of life and death

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ

imdb.com/title/tt1124052/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

You very clearly have a horse in this race though.

Thanks m8

Of course it happened, what do you expect from starving, slant-eyed, jungle-nigger savages?

well, at least that dance party didn't happen

>Prank
Well, the retards DID forget to hit the fuel dump, probably costing themselves the best chance they had of winning the war.
Maybe, you're right, René, maybe you're right.

how was kokoda bruce?

>filename

this is why America nuked Japan twice user. come full circle, thread/

It did happen
Although rape of civilians occurs frequently in war time situation, the nanking massacre is the only documented instance of troops actually ORDERED to rape.
That's your honourable Nips for you...

Being honourable means taking rsponsibility for your actions even if they were mistakes.
In that sense Japan to this very day is extremely disgraceful and shameful dishonorable.

>I just refuse to believe that the honourable Nips would behave in that manner

t. nazis cocksucker.

My grandma used to told me about how japanese would literally rape any Qt that they saw and would send them to military brothel. My grandma had to shaved her head to make her look ugly so japs wouldn't want to bang her. Japs also loves to chopped people head off for no reason and would display the heads at the local market for "aesthetics" reasons

YES. YES. YES.

People think Japs are loving and peaceful that's because they have been slaves to America since the end of ww2. Dogs on leashes. When they were fre they were incredibly brutal, that's why other Asians fucking hate them.

All those evil nazis ww2 stories and even Russian ones, their origins are form the Japs. Yeah Germans and Russians did bad things but it doesn't compare to the Japs.

They would rape pregnant women, cut open their belly, bayonet the unborn baby. They would stick knives in 5 year old girls vaginas. hey would use their swords to slice apart 2 year olds heads.

You never hear about this though and the Japs try and deny it.

Their unit 731 was about 30% soviet prisoners in which they were brutally killed.

>was nuking them bad

The Japs had enough bubonic plague (black death) that they had created to kill the world 10 times over.

Obviously this is a movie but based from real events.. watch this if you wanna know about Japs..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Behind_the_Sun

Pic related too. True event.

get fucked kim

Oh pic related a true event.

The US allowed the scientists go free in exchange for the data collected from the experiments.

It's fake, the picture had been altered by the jews to make japanese pay for their crimes - t. mr fukuma from Sup Forums

>Filipino taking side of the Japs
Kys selfhating faggot

Chinks had it coming

Dog eating isn't a national Chinese thing, it only takes place in a certain region if I recall. Kinda like blaming what happens in Alabama for all the other states.

Not that chicks are great, they're not. Still, we are comparing horse and cow shit here. Chinks and Japs are trash.

Hitler was a Jew and unleashed World War II

According to Mulders, Hitler's dominant haplogroup, E1b1b, is relatively rare in Western Europe - but strongest in some 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, who apparently acquired the genes from Africa: Between 50 percent and 80 percent of North Africans share Hitler's dominant group, which is especially prevalent among in the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and Somalis.

More surprising still, perhaps, is that Hitler's second most dominant haplogroup is the most common in Ashkenazi Jews.

it gets exaggerated as hell
even decent lefties don't believe what China officially says

at least tens of thousands of chinese people were killed in there, though

>hunt down 100 year old german man to put him on trial because he was an 18 year old tower guard at one of the "death camps"
>japs who chopped off arms while the person was conscious just to attach them to the other side all get away free

Really makes you think.

Chinks are subhuman scum. Based samurai dindu nuffin

I forgot also at the time in China there were nazi member parties, one of them saved a lot of Chinks because he was so fucking disgusted and outraged by Japanese behavior.

Party on...

The Japanese are like monkeys and they do not have a soul

Based on what my Chinese friend from Nanjing told me, I'm not very convinced. He went to interview all the old people in the city he could find and couldn't find a single one who lived. through it. He also would interview government employees to try to understand how some of the retarded government policies would work in the longterm. Weird and curious guy, surprised the government didn't tell him to stfu and stop asking questions.

Post more Nanking pics

based

Do you want to masturbate at the guro?

Duhh that's because the Japs committed genocide and killed hundreds of thousands.

It's like trying to find Germans from the Führerbunker.

Fucking hell, Ivan!
Savages.

Honestly even to this day Japs don’t think they did anything “wrong” in WW2, they just accept that they were defeated by a stronger foe.