ANTI SOYBOYS WELL AND TRULY BTFO!!

Have you seen this guy's thorough takedown of the alt right's favourite trendy new "soy boy" meme?

youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU

Your shitty soyboy meme is a complete buzzword with no basis in reality. How will you ever recover????

Fuck off soyboy

fuck off hcombover

Fuck off nu-male soycuck

Pretty sure Jamal is fucking your girl. You better go and watch

wow that soyboy is mad as fuck.

Faggot cunt living in what looks like his nan's house, uses footage of a bodybuilder who looks camp as fuck and overexfoliated.

>"See this body builder lists the pros and cons that means that we don't have enough evidence!!"

Start eating soy

>No basis in reality

Post the faces of bugmen

OP is soy as fuck. Can you taste Achmed’s cock when you kiss your ol lady?

>a meme created to laugh a nu-male
>taken literally by a nu-male
>makes a 30 minute video over the evidence of soy and its benefits

he must be fun at parties

Well who are we going to bully and feel superior too now? We know niggers are stronger and more alpha than us, asians are too smart so who we going to buly now that soyboys dont exist?

beta and alpha is just how you differentiate domineering male from social rejects, no one is thinking about wolves when the words are used.

Stop posting this. Im not watching it.

>Soy boys are still salty that PJW made fun of them
Just let it go it was funny

man that meme is really getting under their skin

you are WEAK! You BEG for enslavement, you BEG!

no matter what anyone says
this guy
is fucking based as fuck

> making outdated EXPOSED videos
> dollar store ones at that
> advertising them on the imageboard with those meanies that called you a soyboy
> getting this upset over a word
It's like I can taste the soy in every word you post.

>video opens up with a balding soyboy sitting like a faggot
>goes on to say how testosterone levels and fertility are totally unrelated
Great way to convince me.

careful man you're going to get BTFO when he makes a video proving he's not actually a musical instrument

gee, am I going to take the advice of Elliot Hulse or a soyboy brit with a pedo haircut???

You two LARPing fags should hock up

I'm not even larping
I'm unironically think elliott hulse is based af

The fact that he made the video at all is hilarious in itself - as if anyone but the most fuckwitted of people actually cares about this issue, apart from how funny it is to call people it, and point and laugh.
It's like someone who was called a fucking idiot going into great detail about how they are neither currently fucking, or objectively an idiot. It's that fucking moronic.
The comments are pretty disheartening though. It looks like there's a good number of people who really, unironically think that this has "dealt a blow to the alt-right" whatever that means in the razor-narrow scope of their thought.

Couldn't think of a more fitting ambassador for soy than thiat lefty beta.