Use future tech to shrink people down based on their wealth

>use future tech to shrink people down based on their wealth
>ultra-wealthy are normal sized, poorfags are miniature, middle class is in between
>overpopulation is solved
>since smaller people consume fewer resources, they won't blow through their money as fast
>it adds an extra incentive towards working hard and getting wealthy
>Tyrones will be too small to chimp out and cause damage
Boom, I just solved all our future problems

I'm pretty sure a Globalized fetish thread is on /d/ as we speak try there.

>it adds an extra incentive towards working hard and getting wealthy

you retarted? how are tiny people be even able to work hard, if their physical labour is also shrunk.

take your meds

tiny jobs

Nah you trying to introduce that tech on the poor will result with you hanging from a street lamp as our loved ones are raped and your house pillaged.

>how does property ownership work

>Small people are poor
>Literally those that work on construction sides and farms n shit no longer able to work
>Giantess and vore fetish

oh dear god trump's moved from anime to fauxnime. we have to stop him before he makes western cartoons real.

though it would be pretty sweet for the TMNT to come back in a non-retarded fashion.

That's insane and retarded, but it's insane enough to work.

Do we shrink domestic animals too?
What about food packages and clothing?
What if all the poor ones will be blow off the planet by wind?

...and I thought giantess fetish was only a thing on /tg/

Fucking magical realm, man. Also sage.

How are they gonna hang you if they're the size of a thumbtack?

>Literally those that work on construction sides and farms n shit no longer able to work
Automation will soon take care of that anyways.

But what if tiny people demand big people pay?

Well, I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but they'd probably go on a tiny strike, if their tiny union didn't get what they wanted.

It's not really a fetish thread, it's just a more detailed explanation of how the plot from Downsizing might work for real life.

That just means ghetto rats can literally invade your home the way real rats do.

Do you really want that?

u just wanted to post somewhere about ur giantess fetish u weird faggot

>amerimutt has a manlet fetish

They'd just end up getting eaten alive by the real rats. Besides, they're trespassing at that point, so you can legally kill them using whatever methods you choose.

they can work with nano particles to build tiny guns to shoot each other with

isnt this the same plot in the downsizing movie?

Pretty much. Unsurprisingly it ends up with the non-whites being predominantly tiny.