Abort!! Move to Poland or Japan

This is England

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/20/u-s-military-bans-troops-japan-drinking-alcohol/879984001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japan is THE ideal homogeneous nation if you can stand adopting a new culture
Poland has been ravaged by communism and neighbors and is quite shitty but the people have got their government back and will prosper - it is my great hope for Poland.

you dont need to tell me twice. its only a matter of time before people up and leave, not just whites but all people who dont wanna be forced into sharia law or islameme

>Getting the bus
>Terraced houses

Stop being poor

>helped a mum and little boy get a seat at the front

Because they were Muslims, white people have to sit in the back.

This already happened on small scales, where whites escape communities because of the influx of browns and blacks. Some places, whites are minorities.
In THEIR OWN damn country

Way ahead of you brah.
Pic related is how my kids look. Never got the hapa meme.
Might be because of deep jungle slit territory wifes or soyboomer fathers idk.
Would never go back.

Im young (no drivers license) and born into poverty
But I will stop being poor, I promise you that

well i dunno what they expect really. that people will just sit around and watch everything they love turn to shit. not because of the peoples skin color mind you, but because of their actions. let that be clear.

Your family looks beautiful
Very good job!
Which districts are the nicest to live in?

I left
Couldn't hack it

Yep

>to Canada
Top kek

As long as you raise your kids well so they don't ruin that country like your peers and elders ruined yours.

I was traveling all over japan for a few months before settling down.
Never went near tohoku area because of fukushima though.

Its pretty much everywhere great apart from 2 places
>Kansai area
People are more aggressive and its more dirty than the other parts of japan.
Also actually the only part where I saw some islamists in japan. They have a small community in kobe it seems.
>Okinawa
They seem unhappy about foreigners.
I'm from europe but they seem to misunderstand and think I'm a burger.
Usually funny if I explain that I'm not american because they turn all friendly.
Actually the only time I ever felt not welcome.

If I were you I would avoid big cities though.
Apart from nagoya, they have great food and interesting people.
Big cities still more clean than anything I'Ve ever seen in the west though. Kids can go out around midnight and nobody thinks its strange.
After a while you get used to it. Was really strange when I returned home for a bit.

I'm currently living in hokkaido.
Great nature and people are also very kind.

In Nagasaki people are very friendly and open minded. Its hot though in the summer.

If you play by the rules in japan you get things devlivered on a goldspoon.
The society is harsh though if you are outside of the norm.
For example a group of foreigners in a tram car shouting from one end to the other while all the japanese are calm.
I think thats why if you read from foreigners in japan they either really love it or hate it.

Hope I could explain it somehow well.

Do not fucking move here you faggots. You westcucks will ruin everything we so carefully planned

>look at how based these nations are thanks to being homogeneous
>let's ruin this by abandoning our own home and invading theirs

Don't ruin Japan you fucking weeaboo.

>Mohammed does more than just drive a bus
>He also fights Jihad and threw a stone at that whore during the local stoning event

Sounds a bit like what happened to this country which got filled with the rejects of the Europe, then black Africans and then anybody and everybody else.

To this day the country is just a mixing pot of degeneracy.

Thank you very much for the info!

I heard the north gets really heavy snow, which is great for us snowniggers kek
Too bad you didnt go to to tohoku, it looks really beautiful, and Sendai seems a great place to live

I'm planning to get a job in Japan in 3-4 years after I get more experience in my field. Can't wait. The order, safety, and unity of the country is truly a wonder to behold for me.

Im polish :)
Born here in UK unfortunately

>move to Japan!
Oh no you don't you faggots I was here first and I am very fat so we are now full

go to Poland instead i hear it's lovely this time of year

>Move to Japan
Then you're literally doing the same shit niggers and sandniggers are doing

Japan currently has an immigration population of 0.8% I think.
And most of them are corean and chinese.
I think at this rate it isnt harmful.
If it were me I would go full Madagascar and SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING at the 1% mark though.
I get the irony in it all, but dont blame me. I dont see a peaceful resolution to the situation in europe. Why would I stay around and help the people who were asleep while I knew were it headed since 2006. People laughed at me. I lost friends for wearing natsoc brand. No thanks. Call me a traitor all you want.

>nagoya, they have great food and interesting people.
LITERALLY
WHAT

I hate our government and this country is doomed.
I am willing to adapt and integrate into the other societies and not be an obnoxious burger

THIS

Nope
They come to leach off the country like a parasite
I want to lead a peaceful life and give to society and community

The people in Okinawa are unhappy about foreginers because the US troops there keep doing dumb fucking shit. usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/20/u-s-military-bans-troops-japan-drinking-alcohol/879984001/

>move to a rice and fish eating country
sorry but no, ill stay here with my bread and steak and eggs thx

>move to Poland
sorry we are full... go to Japan

Clearly the longer life expectancy and lack of an overweight and obese population isnt caused by the superior diet

give up the land my ancestors fought for for a thousand years? I'd rather die with the ship.

Their diet is superior at making people short and weak.
Obesity has other causes like hfcs, hybridized wheat, pufa intake, etc.

>Im young (no drivers license) and born into poverty
>But I will stop being poor, I promise you that
>I will find a job, pass driving test
>find girl of your dreams
>marry her and get a house
>have beautyfull baby girl
Then mohamed will came. Rape and kill my wife and stone my kid.

Its all water under the bridge
Choose: live in a multicultural ghetto slum where there are more starving children than rats, but not leaving the place because muh history and muh land
Or
Live on the other side of the earth, where you can live happily, peacefully and support your family

>short and weak.
Genetics
U fat americans need to eat less meat

I choose the third option

>Then mohamed will came. Rape and kill my wife and stone my kid.
Not in polska or nippon ;)

Sure no problem!
Actually its a great workout to remove the snow lol. I'm was getting fat so 1h of shoveling does wonders.
Also I work from home so I'm pretty comfy while its white outside, I love it.

Yeah, once you see it its pretty shocking.
I was believing that europe was peak humanity.
But we look pretty savage compared to the japanese.
Good luck user!

You disagree? I was living there for 2 years. Was great.
They have alot of local food as well like 味噌カツ. I love that stuff.
I noticed though that japanese from tokyo or kyushu dont seem to have a good impression. Dont know why that is.

>mohammed does more than just drive a bus
>he is driving the bus straight into a crowd of people

Meat intake is strongly correlated with height

Third option received, your gas chambers with free ovens are on the way.

thx desu

>Also I work from home so I'm pretty comfy while its white outside, I love it.
You are living the dream life, user.
Cherish it

I will join you in Japan soon

>no licence
>born in to poverty
>I'm polish
>born in uk

You're the problem and you don't even realise.

It's sad you want to move there for safety reasons. I mean, how much of a bitch are you? It's not like you live in Somalia, or anywhere in the Middle East.

Why do you think NK (NWO) is threatening them with nuclear annihilation?

So where are you from originally?
My uncle was to claim it since 2000 I believe. At least I think he got on the right track around that time. Took him fifteen years of slow convincing of my family that the west is being brought down and he predicted most things right.
I visited Japan in 2015 and I still have few friends over there, however, learning Japanese seems such a pain in the ass also the Weeaboo connotation to it is making all this a weary process.
My poor fatherland. I hope we can still turn this around for the better, even with force.

I know, I fucking know
However, my dad is a good man, he is neither a drinker or a smoker. He is tired of being a labourer and started a career in marketing - organising seminars and talks. He is bettering his life and I am very proud of him, he no longer wants to be a grudge on society

London Bus driver here.
Finished my training in November (22 years old)

AMA

Also, reason i dont have a license yet is because I want to pay for it for myself, instead of relying on my parents
Im 18 and still in education
In currently investing in stocks to make the money

as if any london bus driver has ever done anything other than stare sour faced at the passengers like they are an inconvenience

What if its muslim land now?
Realistically its done you know? Close the borders TODAY. 0% immigration.
Its still game over in around 20 years. At least north/west/central/south europe is completely lost.
I get that Sup Forums is all about MUH BASED EAST EUROPE, but before all the africans and turks shit all over the west, people were talking about the balkanization from east europe immigrants. There is a huge split in IQ and living standart.

Whites are a minority already. Some of the big cities in germany have a > 60% foreigner rate.
Thats not my great grand parents land anymore.
If something like this happens to my descendants, I would want them to live somewhere safe and clean.Not stay in a shithole were they are discriminated against, just because I defended the land.

There is no peaceful solution anymore.
Now you can say that whites fight back but you dont understand these savages from turkey for example.
They are stupid yes, but they believe in something. Whites in euopre dont believe in anything. Its all about the individual.
No religion, no FAMILY, nothing.
I punched a turk when I was in high school. Unironically 2 hours later suddenly his whole 15 brothers and uncles came running to me while I was outside ready to fuck me up.
I escaped just barley and was on guard since then.
Whites might pretend to suddenly all believe in their (now non existant idea of an) country and race. Which is all fake anyway because most didnt give a shit until now and belittled people who fortold the future.

Shit, you got me rustled I guess. Wrote way more than I wanted with my shitty english. No way I'm going to proofread that crap, hope you get the point though.

>It's not like you live in Somalia, or anywhere in the Middle East
Yet
What is wrong with fearing for your safety if you can see your country going to shit

Fuck off bongs, go reclaim Rhodesia instead, ill even help ya

Do u ever kick off screaming niggers or shitskins

Yes, they're mostly homogeneous, let's keep it that way by staying out.

Everything. You fight for what's yours, or you deserve nothing. That IS the reality of things. If you keep running, soon there will be nowhere safe to run.

>You are living the dream life, user.
I'm really thankful, cant express it well in words. I never was feeling so good like I do now. My life wasnt bad in europe but its not comparable to what I have now.

>I will join you in Japan soon
Wish you luck user, hope to see you around!
The sooner, the better. I think alot of whites will go once shit hits the fan. And then they will become more picky I'm sure.

I’d tell you to stay safe but the cops in Japan are bored with virtually nothing to do.

>You fight for what's yours
And get jailed for hate speech and racism that your own race legislated
Nice

Bro I live in Nagasaki, this place is a shithole and the people are cold as ice, what the fuck are you talking about?

Well, I guess I can't argue with someone who has all the answers. I also can't expect to discuss anything with someone who can't use creative thinking to get around his problems. Everyday I come here, I become a little more saddened at how absolutely defeated you Brits are.

Won’t be homogenous if we all go there you tard.
They do not want or need whitey.
Loved my time there doing my PhD but you will NEVER belong there.
I’d love to retire there but I will not live and raise children there.

The smallest white population in Europe is either Russia or England (depending on if you count constituent and not just sovereign countries). England is 79% white Russia is 83% white and Russia is mostly from conquest. Giving up at 80+% is retarded. And I currently have no kids, so me dying results in nothing bad for my non existent descendants. It does however, let me die with honour.

I agree and this is where generation Zyklon comes in. They will restore fascism to Europe, and the Muslim and he wish communities will be completely non existent. Also the army is 94% white British and 25% of the non brits are still white. Come the day of the butchering who do you think will win? A bunch of 70 IQ niggers and pakis with machetes and 9000 of them with guns, or 180+000 white men with guns, artillery, tanks etc and even some non whites who see that their people are too stupid and barbaric?

As long as immigrants are kept below 1%
You can stay and i will fill that up
How do u know I will not belong there? Kek

>pay for it myself

You live on gibs, likely were born so your parents would be given free housing. You a house nigga. Think about that. 18+ years you've been here, your parents longer, eu citizens, a labourer, we let in a labourer. Why? because there's a shortage of labourers? No, because the eu. Did your parents vote leave? I doubt it.
What are you studying? Have a job? You know how much it costs to educate a single person for 15 years?

>London
>England

>Come the day of the butchering

Not gonna happen. Reported this post to GCHQ and the Police for good measure anyway.

A fuck it, might as well reveal it. I'm originally a schluchtenscheisser.
Jesus, 2000 is really early.
Kanji is difficult to remember as an adult because the brain works differently.Cant just repeat it over and over again to remember. Especially if you dont use it daily.
The language itself is really simple. You can drop alot of grammar and its still valid japanese.
Compared to that german is a nightmare for other people.

>You fight for what's yours, or you deserve nothing.
Thats pretty edgy. I did what I could years ago while you probably still were a lulbatarian and more than most.
What I learned was that my country didnt share my ideas. They didnt mind "the browning". I lost alot of friends. Now the overtone window moved, its easy to complain now, but can you imagine saying it in 2006? Once you dropped your red pills about race, people never looked at you the same. People you've known for years.

Now its too late. I have family man. I cant risk going to prison because I even dare to say wrongspeak online. Or even worse act out in public. My children would life without a father, and for what exactly? An ideal of a country that only exist in my head? No thanks man. Would never let go of what I have now.

I lived there for 5 years doing a PhD
I go there at least 2x a year now.

If you go there as an English teacher like 90% of whitey in Japan does, you will be considered barely above nigger tier.
Even after living with these people for years as an academic in a respected field, I had friends, I was welcome, they loved showing off their white friend. But neither I or them was never in any doubt that I was not Japanese, this was not my home and even if i’d stayed 50 more years I would still be a “visitor”.

Then something must have changed since I was there 4-5 years ago or its you.
I met some of the most kindest people there. Lived there for 5 months only though.So that might also be the reason.

Well i will admit the food is good and the people are much nicer than in most big cities here but the city itself is just a featureless sprawl in all directions. It's not that I dislike it but it's probably the least exciting and least scenic big city in the country, even Fukuoka has it beat what with the exciting grenade explosions and all

Stop being a cunt. You upper class vermin are what's ruining the country with your ignorance you are supposed to be responsible for the poor you creatures are responsible instead for the utter destruction of the working class as a homogeneous social class with your passive line real ways. You have made them all turn to Corbin. If the classes do not class in this country expect the americanisation of every social class there will be no escape from the browsing of Britain.

oh my god why we have to get stuck with pussy betas like you. You're not a Jap you are British, you're going to stay here and fix it whether you like it or not and have white kids.

WYPIERDALAJ
and whatever is japanese equivalent of "fuck off" as well

I wish

>while you probably still were a lulbatarian and more than most.
Why assume you know what I have and haven't done? I live in nigger country sunshine, I've done plenty. I understand your family man argument, but the UK isn't that dangerous, even now. Whatever though, to each their own. You want to shit up someone else's country because you're afraid, who am I to stop you?

>hapas

This, its not yours to give up, it belongs to your grandchildren. Cowards like OP are what got us into this mess.

exactly, this american, new western euro thinking is so sad. just cuz niggers in your country can be called british or american doesnt mean your white/mutt ass will be called japanese in japan

>free housing
We never lived in council flats or houses
>did your parents vote leave?
Yes, my father did. My mother doesnt vote
>what are you studying?
Horticulture and commercial landscaping
Teaching myself to be a technical analyst for markets and property developer

You're an idiot if you think people like him are the "upper class"; there is basically no upper class now, just a LARPing middle class. What little remains of the aristocracy tends to hate them as much as you.

>>look at how based these nations are thanks to being homogeneous
>>let's ruin this by abandoning our own home and invading theirs
sounds familiar ...

Japan isn't ideal. Regardless, if I accept your premise that they are and that it's related to their ethnic homogeneity then moving there is not an option - it's selfishly destructive.

>It's not that I dislike it but it's probably the least exciting and least scenic big city in the country
Ah that might be the reason. I'm not a big city fan but I liked nagoya.
So that makes total sense that you are not impressed if you like big cities.
I liked nagoyas culture though.Wish they did more with it. They have much history.

>You're not a Jap you are British
so what? Doesnt mean he can have a great life in japan.

>you're going to stay here and fix it whether you like it or not and have white kids.
Yeah dont want to be a pussy beta now. Better join the fight for the white race! And die with honour like you wrote above.

You dont live where I do
I honestly wouldnt mind moving to the country side but this cancer will spread

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FURU

I'm not here to argue who's neighborhood is worse, but I will tell you that where I live is pretty bad. That said, I've involved myself in local politics in order to try and better the situation. Can you lot not do the same?

yeah you can see clearly when youre here why many hapas are so fucked up
most white guys here have shit tier genes

Selfish. This is exactly the reason we have this problem. People come here because they can live a better life, disregarding everyone else and the wider consequences of the precedents they set.

a war is not won with bayonet charges alone.
sometimes falling back and changing tactics can help the cause more than throwing yourself into a wall of spears.
I will tell you a secret: the Japanese are on our side though they themselves don't know it yet. They think it's Japan versus the world, but in reality it's every nation, culture and national identity versus the ravenous beast of globalization.
If that brother can help by telling the Japanese the way things really are and help convince them to keep fighting the good fight, let him.

>hurr durr, lets flee like little cuckfugies to some glorified shitholes

Stay and make a difference! If it fails you can resort to violence agains the brown folks, since you hate them anyway. Train to kill and also how to cope with prison or suicide, if you get caught.

Poland is fucking boring and empty, been there several times, even fucking krakau seems empty on friday night.
Japan, well nice for tourists, but trying to integrate seems rather hard. The working "culture" that involves basically living in the office also is pure dumb shit.

Politicians are whores and corrupt. You will learn this. As much as your actions are from good will, you wont be able to do anything. Its sad but true
I do wish you the best of luck

You're arguing with a cowardly thinker.

Fix your shit or kys.