Tells you to be an individualist

>Tells you to be an individualist
>Needs antidepressants to get through the day

Really makes you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo
talmudunmasked.com/
amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther-ebook/dp/B00OIE5FQI
archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKyMH5orIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe its cause the society around him is so shitty

Everyone has their own demons

Huh, so you're saying we should live in an ethnically homogenous society? Really makes you think...

Solitude usually has this effect. no man is an island,we need a tribal lifestyle, it's our nature.

Speak for yourself, man. My lifes dream is to make enough to tell the whole world to fuck off and that I don't need it anymore.

Depression can be both a result of your life situation as well as the result of your fundemental biology you moron.

his pancreatic cancer is in remission?

Literally unironically this

You can feel the sadness and emptiness listening to this frog voiced goofball. He’s a somewhat smart guy but his ideology and worldview is fucking moronic.

Peak boomerism

really nigs my nogs

Fuck this faggot...

>following ufc rules in the street
lol

This guy takes antidepressants and this guy's your hero you guys are fucking losers. It's kind of funny how 12 years separates a generation

If you listened to 10's of thousands of hours of the most horrific and pathological parts of the human experience for a living, and werent desensitized thanks to 4chins then you"d be on them too faggot

So whatever he's doing doesn't even work for this rich, famous professor cunt but he's telling others to do it anyway?

Also, boundless greed.

It seems he did not clean his room good enough.

IS THAT MAKEUP

His daughter is in cosmetic school. This does not explain why he would hop on camera looking like that though.

I had a chuckle. Fuck Peterson, his shit's really starting to get old. He needs to get smacked around by Jared Taylor or Kevin MacDonald really soon.

Depression is largely genetically predisposed.

looooool, someone read this fag

(((Who))) told you that?

Theres like 2 threads everyday about this cunt

Does he do anything else than tell people to clean their rooms and stop being a whiny nihilist? He also believes in Jungs bullshit theories.

You say this because it makes you feel insecure about your own masculinity. He can do it because he is confident in himself and his masculinity. He does not care what others may think, because he knows that it does not mean anything true. You can not do it, because you fear it would reveal your underlying lack of confidence in your masculinity.

Stop projecting your own insecurities on insignificant issues like these.

Only real men get fucked in the ass. What are you insecure or something?

Jordan is a Canadian Anglo (Tory). He is part of the new "Kosher Approved" wave of internet celebs who have been engineered to become leaders and influencers of American Populism. You see, American populism is hostile towards the British Empire. This creates conflict for the British. The British elite do not like American Populism. In order for the British elite (which includes Jews) to maintain their Empire, the British must attempt to take control of American Populism. To control, and direct American Populism back under the influence of (((British power))).

Enter in the rise of Jordan Peterson, The Alt-Right, Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson and Jared Taylor. All of whom, are kosher approved 'White activist".

In short, it is White Identity w/ Jews included being promoted on the surface. Underneath the surface are the same Jewish controlled Rothschild forces that have devastated Europe for the past few centuries ending in 120 million dead. Jordan Peterson may appear to be pro-Western at first glance, however the forces behind him are the most anti-Western ever recorded in world history.

There are many Anglo-Americans today who have fallen for the British Empire lie. They falsely believe the British Empire was "the height of White Civilization" and wish to remain loyal to it (loyalist). Nothing could be further from the truth. The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

Jordan Peterson is little more than a byproduct of that anti-White British Empire; attempting to hold on to it's Talmudic roots and financiers demands.

It is of no surprise many of these internet celebs originate out of Canada. Canada is where the British Tory Loyalist fled after losing the American Revolutionary War.

When a Jew loses a debate he will scream either two things, "Mental Illness", or, "Antisemitism".
Anons are well aware of this.

You would be depressed too if u were smarter than most of the ppl around you.

He's depressed because he loves individualism so fucking much that he's eternally alone.
*in your best kermit impersonation*
>FOR THE INDIVIDUAL!

He’s pretty

I’m assuming that’s photoshoped

wtf I'm 'smart' now!

he's a complete hack, I watched some of his bible lectures and he's twisting himself into unbelievable knots trying to fit everything together with his insane interpretations, and he seems absolutely convinced that he has the "correct" idea about all of it

he brushes off all criticism as "they just haven't thought about it deeply enough" then plunges into his "meta-truth" garbage pile

>>Tells you to be an individualist

Also tells people to be honest, then lies about jews, mandela, ghandi et al! I kinda like Peterson, but he's not clued up!

This is not a politics thread
SAGE
Self-promoting internet whore
REPORT AND HIDE THIS SLIDE SPAM
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Peterson often says life is suffering. The secret to life is finding meaning in it. And you can't do that without carrying a burden.

Imagine being this defensive over an e-celebrity and a stranger.

"Individualists" are losers who have no friends and have accepted that way of life. It's the male equivalent of 30 year old women who are "single and proud"

The whole alt right is a bunch of dudes with anxiety issues and autism who are too retarded/proud to admit that they're mentally ill and see a fucking doctor.

>implying the truth itself doesn't have value.

youtu.be/MxpLpdpcjlo

Leave JL alone go after useless ones like southern

Kek. Good bong!

Not really. "It's genetic" is just a way to shrug off the problem and """treat""" it with pills. Everyone can get depressed just like they can be happy or sad. Depression is something that's making you that way and most often people don't acknowledge the root cause of their issues. For me it was feminism, niggers and wage slavery making me think Europe/the future was lost then I found TRP and WN and all of a sudden I wasn't depressed because I knew there were others like me who were as annoyed as much as me.

>punch back of head, fist slips off skull, break hand on ground

fattie did the right thing here.

Once you've taken anti-depressants for a while, in my experience it's very hard to get off them without crippling rebound depression

>seeing doctor for anxiety

He ain't your messiah, just another high school teacher with determination and luck.

constantly shilled on Sup Forums
who's paying money to destroy JBP?
Is he really that dangerous to you?
who pays you OP?
you're sad.
JBP contribution is highly positive from a Sup Forums POV.

Hes a victim of cultural marxist individualization.

Hes rationalized this as individualism to protect his ego.

Sad.

yeah if you have constant anxiety to the point where you're isolated from society you're mentally ill and need to see a doctor

>Tells you to be a collectivist
>Needs meth to get through the day

You'd think the whole idea of ebegging from his fans/supporters is that he wouldn't have to call his credibility into doubt by making crass pitches like this.

that's not an "illness"
you're simply stuck in a feedback loop on a downward spiral

It's almost like there might be something better than individualism AND collectivism available.

I wonder what...

There is only a spectrum of the two.

You think this way because of social maladaptation. I'm guessing you didn't get along well with the other kids in school.

I actually did that for a few months. I paid for university accommodation over the summer and wasn't forced to interact with a single person for about 4 months. Only time I've been happy in the past 15+ years.

Life sucks, anti-depressants make you feel like maybe it sucks a little less
fight me about it

I took them for a while and experienced only apathy and memory loss. Not very conductive to the long term.

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

Really made me think...

He's a shill funded by (((them))).

Delusion at its finest

I don't see hiת actively promoting marxism or any shit jews are shilling for...

Jews play both sides.

there are anti-JBP threads all day every day now

Hi Morpheus. Still up to your old tricks I see.

Because Jordan Peterson is an Intellectual Restrictionist attempting to hold people back from their full anti-Talmudic potential. His wife is Jewish.

The Talmud is a Jewish hate book. It is full of writings from mentally ill Rabbi's.
talmudunmasked.com/

this, i believe he has a good heart and hopes his message helps a lot of young men ...but at the end of the day JP is just another shabbos goy

Yes, that is in fact true. Jordan Peterson's Christian leader (Martin Luther) wrote a famous book in 1543 entitled: On the Jews and their Lies.

You may order a copy of this book here, amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther-ebook/dp/B00OIE5FQI

or, free

archive.org/stream/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948/LUTHERDr._Martin-The_Jews_and_their_Lies_1948-EN_djvu.txt

Why would Jordan Peterson accuse his own Christian leader of mental illness? This seems a bit senile.

Hello, I would like to show you something user. The quote in the photo was by Martin Luther, the founder of Protestant Christianity.

Go ahead and read Martin Luther's quote.

Yes, it is authentic. You may verify the quotes authenticity yourself. So, wait a minute here. Jordan Peterson is a Protestant Christian. He claims to be from my understanding. The question becomes, is Jordan Peterson claiming his own Protestant Leader was "mentally ill"?

We would like to ask Jordan this question.

Hey bro, nothing personal. We need more anglos on our side.

This. Nigs have no honor. Treat them as you would any wild animal.

Sup Forums is anti-Talmudic

Some people are just wired to be outliers. Speaking for myself, I've been to parties, I've socialized, I have opportunities to hang out with people and I don't, because I find most people and most conversations dull, and I don't hang out for the sake of hanging out. But keep feeling this aura of superiority because you're a good normie.

>Tells you to improve yourself.
>Improves himself with antidepressants to make the most out of each day.

Holy. Fuck!

Is it possible for you to understand that maybe Americans know more about this than you? We've lived it our whole lives. Peterson is a gatekeeper, being funded to hijack American populism.

Lurk for 2 more years

>Trying to destroy the god Jordan Peterson
Lmaoing at your pathetic life OP

All the smears against this guy on here makes me think he's either kicking the Jewish hornet nest or some bot company doesn't like him

Take note: This is what a cult member looks like.

It's either antidepressants or alcohol to live on the same planet with you, faggot.

>implying I was serious using the word god there
Gotta love how easily you are baited. You're clearly insecure because you realize Jordan is a better man than you'll ever be

I think it's just the one mentally ill NEET pushing this antidepressant thing.

You and maltaboi are on here dicksucking with these threads every day.

This is a man who gives people life advice and wrote a book about this shit. But his own life is so shit he needs anti-depressants.

Wait, is he seriously on anti-depressants??

guys guys, can someone confirm: is he legit on anti-d's? And how do you know this?

Yes, Jordan Peterson tells young white men to take drugs.

Were you people really expecting a practicing clinical psychologist to tell you that SSRIs are not useful for treating depression?

Not an argument, he was a Fuhrer and country leader, not some psychologist who btfo's le ess jay double yous

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKyMH5orIE

I've seen him recommend them to a dude who claimed he was in "chronic pain-" whatever the fuck that means. Are you guys saying he actually promotes ssri's in general? I've never seen him do that, but I haven't watched a ton of him.

Take your prescribed SSRIs, bucko! muh lobsters!

Leave my only father fugure alone, reeeeeeeeee!!

>Sold his soul for shekels
>Needs antidepressants
Really nothing to think about.

he does. he takes multiple antidepressant drugs and admits openly they give him neurological symptoms.

Is that statue a nigger fucking a soyboy?

Not a soyboy, mouth is not agape