Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does your greasy country have good swearing

I can't help but laugh.

Perkele

You sure?

Just fuck off, ya fucking roasters

Unless you have integrated the word cunt into everyday sentences, your not even in our league cunt

absolutely cunted

lmao

>i expected you to be jamaican

>using a word so often it becomes meaningless
baka desu senpai

Chinga tu madre pinche puto bastardo pendejo come caca hijo de tu zorra madre que te pario a un lado de mierda tarado tonto inepto sin sesos que te cojen el fundillo con cualquier pija.

Pendejo

>tfw your language has the most supreme ways of swearing
>not hungarian flag

F'għoxx dak il-liba barri ħanżir Alla li għoġbu jtaqqal lil dik il- qaħba l-Marija l-Madonna u welldet lil dak il-pufta mġiddem il-Mulej, ħaqq għoxx il-liba mnejjek kristu.

Begone you spawn of Satan.

B)

Mur ħudu f'għoxx dik il-qaħba liba ommok li għoġobha tinħexa ma dak il-miskin missierek u welldet ħaġa kerha bħalek; u mur ħudu f'għoxx oħtok u f'għoxx kemm għandek, liba kollhok.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Naqlagħlek rasek u ndaħħalhielek f'sormok, ja pufta ordnat.

Your da sells avon and yer maw sniffs council

mga palaitot kamo mga gago

K-Y-S YA FUCKING WEEGIE SHOWER-DODGING CUNT!!!!

Haha, you listen to Madonna. Fag.

This
Picture related: just one word and its permutations used in swearing

Lil dik ix-xiħa żmagata, kieku nista ntiha xeba lenbuba ġo nofs rasha u nħalliha tal-post.

>the most supreme ways of swearing
You don't have shit on the cunts from the penal colony.

We've done this for "faggot" and "wanker" though

kurva anýatok

I don't know greek, but i know russian, and I can assure you, russian is by far the most supreme in this aspect.

Nice one, danish bro. But we use "y" only, not that one with the thing on the top :P

Alright bampot simmer doon, your Maws had more poles in her than my countries took in and I bet she looks like a melted wellie

Cringe

Nagħsarlek moħħok u naħsel snieni bieh. Fhimtha?

Same like Polish word "pierdolić" or "jebać" nothing impressive m8

Stop this shit. It's embarrassing

Your mother gives blowjobs to dogs for bus fare

Ejja prova waqqafni, loki.

MATE, YOUR PATTER MAKES BURDS FANNIES SLAM SHUT LIKE PATIO CLICKING TOGETHER

And ye dinni sound much like a fuckin' joiner, or landscaper so you're fucked there, son.

>Nagħsarlek moħħok u naħsel snieni bieh. Fhimtha?
apparently there's a good reason arabic is written with squiggles.

Daħħaqtna, imġewwaħ.

Cmon. I don't think anyone else casually refers to necrophilia, bestiality, unbirthing, etc. as much as us.

For example:
>mrš u pičku materinu = go back/ fuck off to your mom's cunt
Or better:
>mrš u tri pičke materine = fuck off to your mom's 3 cunts
These are very common phrases but you can be creative as much as you want. Sometimes, you can't even properly translate it to English.

CUNT!!!!!!!!!!

PAJAMA WEARING
youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok

>appropriating BRITISH curses
>being abo
We turned nigger, a latin word meaning black, and then the african american, into its own curse. Get on our level.

>tfw you realise swearing can't pay your debts

you didn't even realise that two men, from the one country where our cussing and insults put you all to shame, clashed and i stand the victor.
none of you could even possibly come close, in that regard.
come at me, cunts! I've met bricks with better "Patouis" than you fucking facemelts!

Kek

That's fine man, I don't work with wood I'm not a faggot ;)

and why the fuck am I reading as American, when I am clearly posting from Scotland? FUCKING AMERIMUTT TECH, IT'S ALL FUCKING SHITE

Mate, your inner cock-jockey's showing.... might want to button that shite up, slow come-back cunt! :) take yer time, Shellie xxxxx

^^^that reply was meant for you, Shellie xxxx

1. My Patter
2. Brick's Patter
3. Your patter....... latest league ranking and the goal difference is fucking staggering

Do you still have a specific word for "punishing someone by shoving a radish up his ass" ?
Or did it go away with the rest of ancient greek?

>not integrating "porco dio" into everyday sentences
you are like a little baby

aye, they call it,"being a harry hoofter"

Wtf is a Shellie? I was bathposting, didn't think I had to be prompt with insults on a Highland sheep shearing forum.
Feel free to post 6 more replies, maybe take a screenshot and show your YungTeam ;) bye fampai

I like american english swearing the best.
they're simple so when you yell them it's intimidating because there aren't to many sounds to distract from the sheer volume of your voice.

not a huge fan of bongs, "ur wankar onna bit inaa poddy woo"
sounds like a retarded Indian trying to shit.

Aw, wit!! This one defo sounds like a weegie hahahahaha! Must be shite having an accent that acts as magnet to scum, and i'm not referring to the police, either.
6 replies? Naw, just fucking quick wans, ya fucking melt

I fuck your mother is like saying cunt in Australia

Bial kamuk sianka da ti pazi pedal nedoklecan, trista besni pomiara da 6ibat na sestra ti studeniq zadnik, da ti go navra v na maika ti ustata fikus prepikan.

If you're not in it to win it, why even bother stepping up?

How bored are you? Whits a Shellie? I didn't even speak in kiltbonics in that last message. You said your patter was one above a brick
>Implying
You're from Aberdeen they are bad, haha I win

Tell me, Michelle, how long did you have to do psychological gymnastics to come up with an answer that weak? LOL!
You wouldn't last a week on a building site, mate. JS

>Greek
>Not Quebec French
He has no idea.

For some reason every foreigner I've talked to has sworn in English, even when they are talking in their own language to their friends. I don't know why the world uses English swear words so much, they seem boring.

Aww okay siobhan, no I don't work on a building site and wouldn't really want to, you seem like a nonce.. what kind of autist posts about being alpha on Sup Forums

This. Noun cases and the prevalence of verb suffixes/prefixes allows unprecedented levels of improvisation.

You seem like your not actually joking like I was previously. I'll be back in 20 minutes for the I was merely pretending to be a retard posts

who said anything about being an alpha? You don't need to be alpha on a building site that requires common sense and trade know-how.... You need the quick witted cunts, no the supposed "aplhas" you attribute me to kek.

*alphas
lol

So perhaps you'd like to throw some more bullshit into the already rapidly unfun mixture this is slowly becoming.It was fun in the beginning, then you began to take it personally. Let's not deny it, now

Swearing is for people with no class or inhibitions.

Gracias, Le raza.

ej for satan

Kurwa, wkurwiłes me kurwo, by yours zjebanym postem. You have to be strongly jebniętym in the head, to kurwa not know that Polish language has plethora of swearwords, number that could be best described - od zajebania. And the best thing, you can pull new ones completely z dupy. How? That's kurwa how, you add some pierdolony prefix or suffix, whatever you kurwa want to the base word and possibly pierdylion new words are created.
The following is only a short sample, of why our swearing is zajebiste.
Kurwa (whore), wkurwić (piss somebody), skurwysyn (or less commonly, kurwysyn) (son of the whore), kurwić się (to prostitute), kurwiarz (somebody who owns a whore),
Pierdolić (fuck somebody, or speak bs), pierdolony (fucking), zapierdolić (hit somebody), zapierdolony (somebody that got hit and is fucked up), spierdolić (flee from somewhere), spierdolony (fucked up, but not physically beaten up - For example To miejsce jest spierdolone/This place is fucked up.)
Dupa (ass), dupczyć (fuck somebody), zadupie (literally behind ass - shithole).

That's why we understand each other so much, despite having so different languages.

You are american

Hvad fanden var det lige du sagde omkring mig, din lille tæve? Du skal lige have at vide at jeg graduerede i toppen af fromandskorpset, og jeg har været involveret i adskillige hemmelige angreb på Al-Quaeda, og jeg har over trehundrede bekræftede drab. Jeg er trænet i guerilla krigsforelse, og jeg er den bedste snigskytte i hele Forsvaret. For mig er du ikke andet end bare endnu en skydeskive. Jeg vil satanedme udrydde dig på en måde, som aldrig for er blevet set på denne jord, mærk mine fucking ord. Tror du virkelig du kan slippe afsted med at sige sådan noget lort til mig over internettet? Tro om igen, skiderik. Mens vi snakker så er jeg i gang med at kontakte mit hemmelige netværk af spioner rundt om i Danmark og din IP-adresse spores lige nu, så gor dig klar på stormen, maddike. Stormen der udrydder den ynkelige lille ting du kalder dit liv. Du er fandme dod, knægt. Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst, og jeg kan dræbe dig på over syvhundrede måder, og det er bare med mine bare hænder. Ikke blot er jeg trænet i ubevæbnet kamp i udforlig grad, men jeg har også adgang til hele den danske flådes arsenal og jeg vil bruge det i dets fulde omfang til at vaske din elendige rov af kontinentet, din lille skid. Hvis bare du havde vidst hvad for en ugudelig straf din lille ”smarte” kommentar ville bringe ned over hovedet på dig, så havde du måske holdt din fucking kæft. Men du kunne ikke, du gjorde det ikke, og nu betaler du så prisen, din satans kraftidiot. Jeg vil skide raseri over det hele på dig og du vil drukne i det. Du er fucking dod, sonnike.

I would say that this tank would disagree.