Why does Europe treat the muslims so good? What the fuck is wrong with the people?

Why does Europe treat the muslims so good? What the fuck is wrong with the people?

They're too nice.
Pic unrelated.

Its supposed to happen. Satan needs more souls.

Because we will replace them inşallah!

Islam is the true alpha religion convert now white man. Become an alpha and slay infidels and stone roasties in name of Allah

Stupid as shit, they will learn when they become the minority in the coming years, then they will see the mudslime for what it always was. #1 baby name in Europe is Mohammad, dumb fuckers...

Albanians are basically turks anyway

Albos are muslims (they were enslaved by the turks), however it depends on the nation. While in tolerant countries like France the muzzies are treated well in uncivilized countries like Italy not so much kek

Pathological altruism.

nice proxy faggot

No they aren't. Turks are not Slavs

That's it. I'm growing a beard, putting a towel over my head, and speaking only inshallah bismillah allah allah. Then I'm moving to Europe. Will you accept me, Eurofags?

Islam is the light. Convert you wh*toids.

You must have been dropped as a kid if you think Islam is only about saying that.

Zerg rush

Islam is the most metal religion...too bad it doesnt listen to metal

Albania is a bad example, they are 58% Muslim, of course they'll treat their own kind well. As for us in the west, its because a certain (((group))) brainwashed us against our in group preferences.

there is no god, and you'll never be able to kill the truth

lack of young men
we lost this war around 1970 when (((the law))) killed fatherhood

enjoy your shit world if you do, brosef retard

Islam is all about raping goats, marry your cousin and sput out inbred retards who kill themselves for this desert death cult.

are albanians white?

France is a sinful nation.

does it matter what our weaknesses are?
the jewish parasite will always find any and exploit them to our ruin, look at history, all the great civilizations went down the same way
as for the proud muslims ITT, they're like rats, feasting on rot, and as agency bearing as those are

Well, shahada is one of the pillars of Islam.

I'm a bronzed terrone and I'm thinking about going to sweden and larping as a refugee, living on welfare and fuck some blonde qt.

one converts to islam by pronouncing one sentence in arabic, period.
islam is literally about doing everything the authorities tell you, as retarded as they may be, but the conversion is nearly instant

It matters because like you said, it can be exploited.

iceland muslim?
kek, enjoying the cold and the spirits of nature plugging your ass?

>Nature spirits.

By Allah what blasphemy is this?

the point is that the jew is like water, it will find a way
addressing the JQ is the only way to secure a future that isnt slavery and devolution
they made a deal with the demiurge and the gnostics told us how to deal with them and the issue that caused them, pic related

if you're in iceland, ask around
you call them djinns but that's part of your retardation to believe they are one way or another, expecially the powerful and evil way to scare you children
here's another outlook

A frog sucking the muzzies cocks while they are literally destroying his country, colour me surprised. You french fags are so weak minded that you make me sick, thank god we are very different from you.

good larping btw, caught me for a while
you're seeing things, dare i say projecting

gib muslim gf

Is this Sevatar?

Do something french faggots, muslims have massacred your people in the streets and you have never done anything to prevent it or avenge your dead countrymen. When the civil war breaks out you will no longer be able to hide yourself cuck, act now.

Well, at least it's not goats.

Easier said than done, of course.

100% ArtOfZoo

Heh... white. Are they human?

The only good albanians are the descendants of those who immigrated to Italy before the conquest of the turks.

Misfits tribute band?

They have no culture therefore there's no need to uphold it.

>stone roasties
I'm listening

No, this is up to the common folk.
Look at Poland.
Germans are complacent and very afraid, weak people.
Women are 100% deluded. They dont care about the colour of your cock and as a matter of fact they dont even know what to do with their freedom.
When push comes to shove white women will convert and men will go to war or convert as well.
We can only hope white men wake up sooner rather than later.

your average albos

>stone roasties
Muhamadun roshalah something something

you are the first user to really understand what Islam is

Gib cute middle eastern wife plox

Alb user here
This place is getting worse day by day, full of fucking muslims and people who are not self-aware,IQ low as fuck.New generation is full of retards and act like ghettos of 70's America Cannot even improve in 500 years.

europeans are cowards. now that the muslims are there they cant do anything niy pass them back and forth with promises of thinsg will be better when you get to the next place hoping they just quietly leave

turns pout white people have always been cowards. it was only while they had a technological advantage that they felt safe. historical documents show that white people actually submitted to the muslims after the 2nd crusades and that they feared them just because they existed and were not white

Haven't had a real conflict in a while. Peace has weakened us all.

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim