Little Witch Academia

Remember how Akko once broke Constanze's soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/wacom/1DXxyyjOlaLxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if Stanbot is destroyed completely with no backups, what happens to Costanze?

Was putting Diana up there in the climax with Akko their most brilliant play in terms of making most of the fanbase happy and talking about it? I don't think Akko doing alone, with Lotte and Sucy or even with Chariot would have gotten the same positive reaction.

>ywn encrypt all of Constanze's stanbots and demand bitcoins in exchange for the keys
>ywn threaten to delete her soul if she doesn't pay an unreasonable amount within 72 hours
Why live?

Constanze would just ventilate you and decrypt the stanbots herself.

I've attempted to recreate what I saw in my dream. Yeah, she had a different hairstyle than the concept art.
Here she's greeting Sucy and Akko (offscreen cause I couldn't be bothered to draw it) coming home from school.

>15+ new Diakko pics every day just on pixiv
What went right?

that's pretty good

Pandering.

>Was putting Diana up there in the climax with Akko their most brilliant play in terms of making most of the fanbase happy
"Brilliant play" hell. Yoshinari's been playing favorites with Diana from the get-go, and that's all it is.

remember guys
lwa tv ended what's on "basically a status quo" ending

>fuck you mom its not a phase

Please go make twenty more posts on twitter about how not angry you are.

This is good but also kind of disturbing, in a way.

>Oh Sucy what a pleasant surprise! Mom's got errand's to run so if you'll take care of dinner by the time mom gets home and--oh, I forgot my keys again...I can never leave the house on time...found them! Okay Sucy-sweetie, gotta run! Don't forget to setup dinner! *mmwah*

Magic, and yay.

>"basically a status quo"
How? Akko knows Ursula is Chariot and that Diana was a fan of her as well, Shiny Rod is gone and magic was restored.

I think what you actually mean is that it's all settled for a second season that has more worldbuilding, lore and expand the characterization of other characters that didn't have proper spotlight the previous season.

I think they are aiming for a more episodic season now.

oh where, my account which is LAGITX(tm) where i linked my stream of the panel but nobody should mention it when tattun's around? (psst don't mention my name, LAGITX, when tattun is around if he asks about a stream, i don't wanna get caught)

can someone explain to me how this bitch wasn't executed, or encased in carbon and shot out into space or whatever it is witches do to criminals

this bitch almost ~*~literally~*~ single handedly started the next world war and everybody's acting like its nothing "oh come back to luna nova whenever you want xD"

i guess i shouldnt expect much when all you get for practicing the dark forbidden art of necromancy is a slap on the wrist, its no wonder luna nova is a fucking breeding ground for criminals

>implying you can outsmart a German autist.

yeah, of course it ended in status quo.

because that's how things should end.

in a new status quo that changed the status quo prior.

Because
>muh forgiveness

She should be lynched

Chariot.

Don't forget three counts of attempted murder and willful child endangerment.

>blonde, blue-eyed ojou-sama from england getting RICE'D by a stinky nipponese dork

Its litterally the most shameless pandering ever.

Subs when?

Diana/Diakko sells. Not that I mind.

>TLC 50%

Because all she actually accomplished was making the football riots a little worse than they would've been. No one was killed or hurt that badly.

She's the most competent witch they have. It'd be a waste to execute her instead of having her work off her mistakes, since she clearly shows remorse and it was an accident in the first place.

Did absolutely everybody else except the students know who Ursula was?

Probably just Holbrooke, Finneran, Lukic and the the other big shot teacher whose name I forget.

What happened to Diana's right eye?

Serious question: how do you act like this under the impression that you're not a huge autist?

Badcock.

>attempted murder
No such thing happened.

Didn't you hear? Yay is contagious and also makes you retarded.

i tend to use strasberg's method, why?

Remember how Little Sales Academia flopped and Trigger shamelessly begged its viewers to support it on Netflix during the panel's Q&A session yesterday?

We need more pictures of red-headed Ursula.

I wish i was chronically happy and slightly retarded.

Well i got the slightly retarded part down.

>a company asking its fans for support
Shocking.

>do that
>starve to death in Auschwitz

hm. oopsies.

>Bye-bye, Sensei.

*Auschwitch

Well Chariot tried to stab her with her lightsaber that slashed apart her roombas too. They're just being more dramatical because it looks cool.

avery lewds when

When's it go up? I'll throw it on in the background one day and rate it 5 stars

Akko finally flying breaks the status quo. Also the blue team is a lot closer to the red and green team now.

sleepy comfy

>Well Chariot tried to stab her with her lightsaber that slashed apart her roombas too
Well, what were you expecting her to do? to stand still and either take the hit or let Croix run away to pull shit somewhere else?

Pretty sure the first half is on netflix now

Cool motive, still murder.

it's already up

lewds when

The Awakening.

They just look for any excuse to hold hands. They could give a shit about Akko flying.

NOW

My point is that neither of it would've been actually lethal, it's just Trigger being Trigger. The cage would've probably turned into some kinky bondage gear or something.

cute but akko's yawn makes her look like a snapping turtle

>My point is that neither of it would've been actually lethal
Yeah, sure.

>tfw depressed and retarded
Should I just kill myself?

>Lotte and Frank with the same pose
Endgame right there

This is blasphemy.

Luna Nova fight club when?

TOMODACHIS

>Croix was Chariot's imaginary friend the entire time.

>H and B can't stop holding each other no matter what
Seriously, has there ever been a moment they aren't in each other's arms?

Yeah, like I said, Trigger being Trigger. I guess physics just don't apply or something. If Akko survived being shot out of a cannon, going underwater at mach speeds and climbing a tree higher than the clouds in half a day and Croix survived getting smashed against a rock by a building sized creature twice with nothin' but a scratch, Chariot can survive being cut by lasers and getting hit by a roomba sawblade.
It'd be dumb as fuck for them to actually try to kill each other when they've explicitly expressed distress at the other being in actual danger.

CUTE!
Please post more Frank x Lotte.

>My point is that neither of it would've been actually lethal
user, Croix was almost Sasuke-tier in terms of consideration.

When she cucks Hannah

Croixfags proving they're retarded

>rate it 5 stars
I thought that rating system was already ditched.

Recommend me some loli yuri show user. Only one I have ever seen is Yuru Yuri and Prisma Illya. Not a single male on the cast if possible.

Akko is STINKY!

STINKY SMELLY AKKO!!!

>not a single male on the cast if possible
yuyushiki was pretty enjoyable in that case
i tend to not care for most all-girl shows though

That is a lot of mental gymnastics to explain why Croix wasn't trying to kill Chariot when that was clearly her intent.

Her natural pheromones only make my yay-boner stronger

You're comparing Akko's Toon Powers with Croix intentions of actually harm (letally or not can be argued) Chariot.

And what about Croix attacking Akko? there's literally no excuse for that. Hell, Chariot being cursed by Wagandea was product of that and that's because she got on time to protect Akko.

Since the first OVA Diana and Akko have prove to be the most interesting characters. They are Naruto/Sasuke, Vegeta/Goku. It was obvious to everyone this would happen

You smell like POOP user!

What's the point? Jasminka would destroy anyone.

Is Wakfu still airing?

I think you are taking kids show way too seriously.

Can someone please tell me all the shows Trigger has made? I only have Luluco, Kiznaiver, Kill La Kill, LWA, Inferno Cop, Ninja Slayer

In anime form I can only think of Tenshi no Drop and Ichigo Mashimaro.

>Sup Forums

Bad news guys: Akko has cancer.
Keep the fight strong, my little witch.

>they've explicitly expressed distress at the other being in actual danger.
In Croix's case, it was just her being an edgelord backpedaling when she realizes she doesn't really have the control of the sitiation.

It's like she genuinely thought that Chariot, knowing she's a coward wouldn't risk herself that much for Akko and what she said in ep.15 was just a bluff.

No problem, DIANA! will cure her.

Can do!

>Hey mom
>you look so pretty
>I wish I was still a little baby so I would always be around you
>you would spend all day playing with and feeding me
>always sucking your milky titties mommy
>maybe we could still do that
>you look so pretty mommy
>you could help me make a potion that turns me back into a baby
>then you'll always be with me
>you could whatever you wanted to me, where ever you wanted
>please mommy I want to be your little baby again
>maybe you could even cast a spell that would put me back inside you
>as a fetus
>you loved that feeling of having a pretty baby girl inside of you
>we'll start everything over again
>wouldn't that be nice mommy

When their arms are in each other

>when that was clearly her intent.
>explicitly tried to save her when she was falling
There is only one assumption one needs to make for it to make sense and that is that action scenes and story scenes simply function differently. And that isn't even farfetched because LWA has silly shit like that every episode. You're just illiterate to Trigger's way of directing action.

The other way to explain it is to assume that both Croix and Chariot are schizophrenics or something which is a much harder assumption to make.

Caption it with "Am I retarded?"

Trigger's drawing is panel.
Is Tattun a midget?

Trigger and Pixar talk panel: pscp.tv/wacom/1DXxyyjOlaLxM