Hey guys this whole incest thing has gotten me curious about the hapa question

Hey guys this whole incest thing has gotten me curious about the hapa question.

Post any relevant studies advocating for or against producing your very own hapa.

Redpill me on this

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/your_local_amateur/
instagram.com/anamateurmama/
archive.is/L2IN3
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2142050/Olivia-Munn-opens-verbally-abusive-stepfather.html
cc.com/video-clips/2ygp5c/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-tiger-mothering
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhhD9Dz5Adc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where can one find the studies mentioned?

Why are hapas so degenerate?

bump

Also wtf is wrong with korean hapas?

>this whole incest thing
What incest thing? Rundown please.

instagram.com/your_local_amateur/
instagram.com/anamateurmama/

bump

Why is it always bug eyed freaks that have yellow fever

Oh, hapas are a thing here too? Why are you following degenerate Reddit trends?

What's the Sup Forums term for them?

IDK, Pacific rim niggers? I heard the term from Reddit first, obviously I'm an outsider.

Seems to be the common term for them online so I'll stick with it if no one can come up with something better?

Incest with your Hapa daughter is OK

Most studies of incest genetic problems are done with people who are family in 2 double senses, racial families and kin families.

These incest studies to not apply to mates who are kin families but not racial families. There has been no genetic research to show that mixed race incest has bad consequences.

The SJWs have figured out that most Alt-Right men have Asian wives. So they are trying to revolutionize their kids to bring the Race War into the homes of Sup Forums dad families.

It works. They got Stickman's Hapa son to ruin his marriage

archive.is/L2IN3

>Personal Life Kyle has a half-Asian Son[4] and was married to Haley Ly,[7] an Asian Woman, but on 23 July 2017 at ComicCon, he said: "I'm single again ... We'll see what happens, Man. I'm new on the Market, so, we'll see what's crackin'. Definitely, uh, white Women, I think, are the most beautiful Women on Earth. So, that's most likely what's going to happen."[8]

That is how insidious the racial revolution is. They don't just punch Stickman in the face in an Antifa brawl.

They propagandize his own son into a racial revolutionary in his own home against him, until his marriage is destroyed. They take the Race War to his family.

I was in the other thread where they discussed this. Pretty interesting honestly. But that wasn't my question.

Wondering about race mixing whites and asians, are hapas welcome in the ethnostate, what role do they play, what's the data?

Asked a search engine and got "sea niggers" if you're looking for a snappier alternative. Not sure if that's the proper nomenclature, but it sure rolls off the tongue nice.

elliot rodgers is what 1 in 100s of million of hapa out there
his dad acting like a psychopath didn't help either
his mother even left his father because of it

Are all seaniggers so easily compromised, what's your personal experience?

sea niggers is catchy. and SEA is also shorthand for south east asia though it excludes the eastern asian.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2142050/Olivia-Munn-opens-verbally-abusive-stepfather.html

They got Olivia Munn to call her USAF stepdad the devil, join #METoo and endorse Bernie Sanders

>'When [my stepfather] would be screaming his head off in the living room, I would hustle everybody into my room and launch into imitations of teachers or do scenes from movies,' Munn said.

kek wtf.

Interesting, user. I wasn't aware of this tactic.

>Olivia Munn

Then the JEws got her to go on tour about her abusive tiger mom

cc.com/video-clips/2ygp5c/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-tiger-mothering

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhhD9Dz5Adc

anymore examples?

Here's a statistic: 100% of Jew cuckfags like OP need to be put into ovens.

sportsball didn't go well for you lardburger?

Latrell Spreewell is the new MLK.

GTFO of my thread nigger.

Anyone got those studies?

Remember seeing them posted some time ago.

Sure are a lot of boring shit threads today...

are you retarded? learn to use google scholar nigger

Nice.

Im a hapa AMA

The happa community convinced me to never make babies with an asian