Shokugeki no Soma

OVA never

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/shokugeki-no-soma-volume-25-extras.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kKa--HTwc0g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/shokugeki_anime/status/882129741909680128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't the OVA release tomorrow alongside Volume 25?

It's already out on Nipland.

Will there be a hero who'll post the OVA and special images online?

_No.

Yes, in 6 months.

I think it took like 3 weeks for the last OVA to pop online

Probably ____

Rindou animated hype

Of course

How butt-hurt would you feel if S3 skips out the intro of the elite 10 since this OVA will cover it then S3 turned out to be a rushed adaption like S2?

I don't really care for the anime anymore.

nice to know

>rushed adaption
I don't mind, Eizan's match and Dog's was boring af.

bakadata.com/shokugeki-no-soma-volume-25-extras.html

Chinks

Rindou a cute.

>anime
I'm surprised people still give a shit after how badly the second season was handled and how shit the material that will cover the third season will be.

Can't wait for waifu wars when season 3 airs

Season 3 PV
youtube.com/watch?v=kKa--HTwc0g&feature=youtu.be

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FUCKING NEW WAS SHOWN

What a waste of 1min 30sec of my existence

At least we know that S3 will show the E10 gathering .

You should'nt be so sure.

It literally shows them at the gathering

Which are scenes of the OVA. Considering that everyone that saw S2 and will watch S3 are mangareaders (So, They will get the OVA adapting their introduction) they can skip it. I mean, is weird to make an OVA of their introduction and then wasting time in that again in the S3.

Yeah because JC Staff has totally never retold the same scenes in different shows and seasons.

I would be very strange if season 3 didn't rehash this OVA.

>those teeth

I want that red head to bite my dick.

Get in line

twitter.com/shokugeki_anime/status/882129741909680128

Please no.....But I think its inevitable after all.

Is there really anything to war over? We know exactly what every girl will do in season 3.

>We know exactly what every girl will do in season 3.
But not the animeonlyfags

>three most popular current e10 members on the cover
really makes you think

Damn that's a nice volume. Fucking had to be released when I'm not in Japan.

Or maybe just three most strongest current E10 members

I can't believe those still exist.

*three strongest members of E10

They're still exist, especially SomaxMegumi shippers.

>especially SomaxMegumi shippers.

Didn't they went extinct?

loli confirmed

Could you please upload the OVA

I love Soumegu, I just never deluded myself into thinking it would happen since Erina was obviously the endgame girl.

You can ship something despite knowing it won't happen. It only becomes a problem when you try to delude yourself that it will happen like the Narusaku and Ichiruki fans.

I mean delusional SouMegu shippers, user.

Those three were also on the two page color spread for the season 2 announcement in the manga, alonside the ot4 and Hisako.

I hope the author doesn't end up making both Erina and Megumi fall for Soma or something like that.I totally can't trust the author.

I think he backed down from the idea of having Megumi fall in love with Soma and instead she just now admires him

Nah, I do think that that was the initial plan to have a love triangle between those three despite what some fans say; there was teasing of Ryoko and Yoshino when Souma/Megumi were on the balcony and they said how those two had a nice atmosphere and then of course that one scene where Megumi blushed heavily but something happened and he scrapped the idea. It's been confirmed that Megumi simply realized that she admired Souma during the blushing scene, and their relationship has strictly stayed in the bff lane since then. I also think that he then decided to pair Megumi with Takumi instead so he formed the OT4.

It'll be Souma x Erina with Megumi x Takumi, and this coming from someone that likes Soumegu.

But it can happen in the future though, the author seems like a huge ship troller to me.He did develop Soma/Megumi's relationship in the first 130 chapters so it won't be surprising if that happens later on in the series.

>He did develop Soma/Megumi's relationship in the first 130 chapters
>He did develop Soma/Megumi's relationship
>Soma/Megumi's relationship
>relationship
Yea their friendship

Not the animefags, no.

I agree but I wish the author hadn't developed their relationship to that extent in the beginning of the series.I am a Soma/Erina shipper and I want answers why he went to that level of ship trolling.He definitely tried to hint something more than friendship in chapter 61.You literally can't scratch that off the canon series.

Honestly speaking, 70% of the anime watchers are Soma/Megumi shippers at the moment.

>About 35% will be converted to Soma/Erina
>About 32% will stay deluded Mehgloomyfags
>About 3% will drop the series

I agree the author hinted somehing about SomaxMegumi relationship in beginning, but I'm sure he has already chucked that idea out the window. She has not tried to pursue him or anything for more than 100 chapters.

Well there are hardcore shippers too, but dropping the series?Guess there are people like that too.But there are many diehard Megumi fans in the anime community.

>mfw I started with the anime and was an Erinafag from the start
I was an outlier?

I get what you mean, but like I said I do think the initial plan was to have a love triangle but then decided against it which I think was for the best since we all know Erina will win in the end anyways. The blushing scene from chapter 61 has already been talked about and Megumi simply realized she admired him. Since then there's been no scene of Megumi thinking of Souma in more than a best friend way. It's safe to say that the love triangle idea was completely scrapped.

>I agree the author hinted somehing about SomaxMegumi relationship in beginning
He never aimed at hinting SomaxMegumi at all. He at first aimed for Megumi to fall in love with Soma only but he backed out of it and instead have her just admire him. He never pursed to have them in a relationship at all so stop being deluded.

>Tfw I'm a Takumifag

Not that he's relevant

Yeah the funniest thing was that she heavily blushed in that one chapter and from the next chapter onwards till now, she didn't show a single hint of liking Soma.Did he actually decide to stop with the trolling from the very next chapter onwards?I kinda find it weird.

Well, not gonna lie, I started with the anime and thought Megumi was best girl for Soma. But after I read the manga, I can finally see how Souma and Erina make a better pair because he needs a gal that will move him along.

Takumi is my favorite character along with Erina and I really don't want to see him end up with Megumi at all.Megumi is one of the worst characters of SnS.

Pretty much. Even as an animeonly I know Souma will end up with Erina.

Megumi sucks dick, I hope she doesn't end up with Takumi. Takumi/Ikumi is cuter but whatever.

He probably decided it wasn't a good idea to have a love triangle when the winner was obvious.

I always found love triangles to be cheap and tacky anyways. Plus the thought of Megumi being rejected hurts my heart so I'm glad I don't have to go through that.

Takumi/Ikumi is even worse.Its like pairing the best looking boy with the worst looking girl.Sorry, no offense.I hate Ikumi even more than Megumi.

>Ikumi worse than Megumi
I'm glad my tastes aren't that shit

Early in the manga Megumifags were annoying as fuck, even saying that Erina was not the heroine. Right now they are just pathetic losers who look like idiots.

This begs the question: which girl is good enough for Takumi?

Megumi looks like one of those characters that doesn't end up in a romantic relationship with the MC but gains something else.

>Implying Takumi likes girls

Nice try

Probably Hisako but the author seems to make him end up with Megumi.

Are you an anime only?

>It only becomes a problem when you try to delude yourself that it will happen like the Narusaku and Ichiruki fans.
>I mean delusional SouMegu shippers, user.
It's the opposite of my friend
These are the Erinafags who are like Narusaku and Ichiruki fans.
Somegu is like the HinataxNaruto and OrihimexIchigo in this manga
I mean delusional the Erinafags shippers, user.
The Erinafags are blind people until the end of the manga
Turn a blind eye to the romantic dynamics between SomaxMegumi
Hang on "muh main heroine" until the end
Cry at the end and burn the manga at the end of the result
Somegu is going to be canon at the end of the manga
This is why he developed the relationship of Soma with Megumi for the 150 chapters passed and even before developing the relationship SomaxErina
(Erina is the main heroine)
neverthelessThe author has vomited on the ErinaxSoma relationship for the 150 chapters
The author will lower the Erinafags (as Naruku and Ichiruki fans
)

Unless he's a bi I believe he has interest in girls.

Did Tsukada say anything interesting at AnimExpo?

Soma's mom will appear in the story(flashbacks) but will take some time.

Momo on the cover because of obvious reasons pedos.

>These are the Erinafags who are like Narusaku and Ichiruki fans.
>Somegu is like the HinataxNaruto and OrihimexIchigo in this manga
You do realize that personality wasn't the deciding factor on who won. Just because Hinata was kind didn't meant she won. She won instead of Sakura because she actually had feelings for Naruto while Sakura never had feelings whatsoever. In order for a relationship to work out/ happen someone must have feelings for that person. Hinata does for Naruto and Naruto does for Sakura therefore either relationship was plausible. But later on in the series after Sakura faked her confession to Naruto that was where he stopped having feelings for her ending the possibility of their relationship since neither of them has romantic feelings for one another leaving just the NaruHina ship as the only plausible option. Yuto is gonna have Erina fall in love with Soma making their relationship plausible while he doesn't have Megumi fall in love with Soma anymore therefore their relationship cannot happen since neither of them will have romantic feelings towards one another so stop being a deluded Mehgloomyfag.

>Taking the bait
Are you newfag?

I know it's bait but I just wanted to point it out because it's true how many people believe that Hinata won instead of Sakura because she was a kind person so I just wanted to clear this up because it really bothers me that people has the mindset to think that way

Elegant conduct and gesture?
Isn't that just Erina?

Why do they all look high as fuck?

Azami drugged them

School forcing you to eat lunch with some arrogant obnoxious first year smucks. Would you want to be lucid for that?

Ikumi will get the Don RS guy.

I don't see it happening but its possible.

If this somehow happens Sup Forums might implode.

It's impossible for them to ever be in a relationship because they're actually blood related. The two cute Tsun-duo

>that one scene where Megumi blushed heavily but something happened and he scrapped the idea. It's been confirmed that Megumi simply realized that she admired Souma during the blushing scene, and their relationship has strictly stayed in the bff lane since then
This is false because that the author said that well before this scene

This chapter or Megumi blushes a lot and the ending sentence of the author confirms that Megumi feels something other than admiration for Soma "something comes to unblock" it means love has just born "The seed was put"
Moreover the author says that Megumi is admiration for the "moment " is to you also to make the effort to understand between the lines of the author "for the moment it means he will have an evolution as he said for Erina

The author said that the one that will finish with Soma is not on so "Erina is the destiny girl" my ass
The author will decide what he wants without the consent of anyone

Kuga-chin affirmed my sexuaity

>The author said that the one that will finish with Soma is not on so "Erina is the destiny girl" my ass
>The author will decide what he wants without the consent of anyone

Nene a cute

He's nice. I doubt Eishi will do that to someone else.

>Kuga is gonna lose soon and likely become completely irrelevant afterwards
It hurts.

>>I agree the author hinted somehing about SomaxMegumi relationship in beginning
>He never aimed at hinting SomaxMegumi at all. He at first aimed for Megumi to fall in love with Soma only but he backed out of it and instead have her just admire him. He never pursed to have them in a relationship at all so stop being deluded.
>I get what you mean, but like I said I do think the initial plan was to have a love triangle but then decided against it which
>agree the author hinted somehing about SomaxMegumi relationship in beginning, but I'm sure he has already chucked that

You are in the author's head to know what he thinks or what he will do in the future chapters because if yes I want to know how you do
There are some manga writers or I get into their thoughts and heads to know the end Tsukuda is not an author who puts something to change his mind after
If he has to develop this relation for 140 chapters it is not to throw it 3 chapters after