So the memo was absolutely nothing. Nobody arrested and everything back to normal today...

So the memo was absolutely nothing. Nobody arrested and everything back to normal today. Wow Republicans are such drama queens

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/russian-cyberberkut-hackers-link-isis-ukrainian-weapons-negotiations-qatar-russian-2195165
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/03/14/maddow_exclusive_trump_2005_tax_return_shows_he_paid_38_million_on_150_million_income.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/russia-engaged-in-information-warfare-in-us-senator-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why are they paying you to shill on the board?

This country is dead

>Then why are (((they))) paying you to shill on the board?

ftfm

>pol is filled with mongoloids

No shit

>Republicans are such drama queens

so true

Did you just call yourself a faggot?

Guys everything is nothing. Let's all go back to sleep, so sleepy. I miss my comfortable, soft bed.

It was a memo, not a legal finding

Indictments coming Friday. Much panic around the inner circles. Nobody has seen hillary or Obama in two weeks. Mueller hasn't been heard from or seen since the state of the union. The night of the long knives is passed and none of you noticed

That’s the joke

Op posted an OP is a fag pic IN the OP so we didn't have to, thanks OP.

LMAO and when no indictments come on Friday? Take your larping elsewhere

I'm getting paid 500 euro's a month for this. We are setting up millennials against boomers. Atheists against Christians. Males against females. We are unraveling all cohesion in western nations and we are sowing the seeds of distrust in governments. Ultimately things will become unmanageable and everything will crumble. The chaos will be complete, and then...

We will send in our mighty armies to conquer Europe.

>Using Shareblue approved pics without knowing what they mean

I didn't say which Friday,faggot

Q predicted this

>So the memo was absolutely nothing
no, the memo was something, it showed just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

>Nobody arrested and everything back to normal today
Just as i suspected, yes. But we exposed them for pushing the fake Russian agenda. They think they're above the law and so does their shills, its not easy to tackle this level of corruption but every little bit helps, and this memo helped a lot.

>Wow Republicans are such drama queens
ohh
i dont think anyone cares though, we're Sup Forums
we hate Mainstream politics.
a lot of republicans are against trump to, corrupt assholes.

>I'm getting paid 500 euro's a month for this
You're not just a traitor to the west, you are a traitor to the human species.

>I'm getting paid 500 euro's a month for this. We are setting up millennials against boomers. Atheists against Christians. Males against females. We are unraveling all cohesion in western nations and we are sowing the seeds of distrust in governments. Ultimately things will become unmanageable and everything will crumble. The chaos will be complete, and then
Yuri Bezmenov said that was the Putin KGB's exact plan to destroy the West. You're saying now it's the Putin FSB's exact plan to demoralize and destabilize the West? Shouldn't you be paid in kopecks or something?

What a waste of American tax dollars!!!

fpbp

>the fake Russian agenda.
- Russia hacked thousands of U.S. officials, both Democrat and Republican.

- Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to spread fake news on social media, supported by profiteers.

- Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to spread fake support for Trump on social media, supported by profiteers

- Russia has activated thousands of bots and paid trolls to divide the Democratic caucus, supported by profiteers.

- RT and Sputnik News push state-sponsored propaganda through bots and social media to get it trending on Twitter, so it will go viral.

- Voter rolls were hacked to identify voters to target with disinformation.

- Trump was working with Russian disinformation outlets to validate news stories known to be fake.

- Russians were able to successfully flood social media and specifically target key demographics such as Christians or outspoken patriots with disinformation, then duplicate counterfeit versions of the same accounts they targeted in order to amplify the spread of disinformation. Like attracts Like.

- Russian disinformation and the Trump campaign effectively pushed the "election rigging" meme, while simultaneously engaging in the act of trying to influence the election by illegal means.

- Senator Wyden is seeking Trump's tax returns, and has the legal authority to subpoena them, if necessary.

- Russia uses business networks to influence political actors.

- Private American businesses that oppose the Russian agenda are being attacked using tactics designed to negatively impact their stock prices.

- Bots and trolls engage in "click fraud" (i.e. computer-automated visits to their own disinformation pages) to push them to page one in search engine results.

- Mainstream media sometimes unwittingly published Russian propaganda because it was "trending."

- The United States was completely caught off-guard, and had no mechanism in place to combat the Russian disinformation campaign. By the time people became aware of the campaign, it had achieved its objective.

- Russia successfully ran practice missions prior to executing the operation against the United States, in once case convincing a town that its chemical plant had been attacked by ISIS when it had not, by using text messages and social media targeted to their region and demographics.

- The GOP primaries were influenced by Russian disinformation, and Marco Rubio was specifically named as a target.

- Vladimir Putin will continue to attack the United States in this manner.

- Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to win, but if Trump lost, planned to continue to attempt to discredit Hillary Clinton.

- "Trump Honeys" (i.e., scantily-clad young women appearing outside of Trump campaign events in Trump regalia) were hired and deployed all over the country by front companies to influence Trump support using a classic "honeypot" scheme.

- Fake crimes by refugees, specifically rapes, were fabricated by Russia and spread throughout NATO countries.

- Russia is actively working to influence ALL far-Right political parties throughout NATO countries, and executing operations similar to the one in the United States to discredit political moderates throughout NATO, on an ongoing basis.

- Putin will continue unless we take positive steps to fight back.

Everyone else is reporting it too, and there's information about the Kremlin launching the same disinformation cyberattack against Ukraine, too:

ibtimes.com/russian-cyberberkut-hackers-link-isis-ukrainian-weapons-negotiations-qatar-russian-2195165

lmao memo is 3rd domino to fall among ~13k

This memo was an absolute waste of time and horrid attempt to discredit the FBI. This is going to bite them in the ass. Nice job Devin Nunes, you complete dumbass.

Aww bless you, you really think people read all that.
Dems are going to get dragged over hot coals for all their back stabbing and corruption.
Hillary and Obama did more damage to the party than the republicans could ever dream of.
what a time to be alive.

Blah blah blah.

>five more memos are coming out in the next weeks

death by a thousand cuts won't work here faggot. you need any one of those charges to actually be real but they aren't.

>>Then (((why))) are (((they))) paying (((you))) to (((shill))) on the (((board)))?

/fixed

smart cookie.

Credible source on any of these?

- Senator Wyden is seeking Trump's tax returns, and has the legal authority to subpoena them, if necessary.
You need to update this old copypasta realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/03/14/maddow_exclusive_trump_2005_tax_return_shows_he_paid_38_million_on_150_million_income.html

>no, the memo was something, it showed just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
you mean like:
>wow! look how deep this rappit hole goes!
>oh yeah, man! wow! so deep!
>oh well imma go play some vidya
>cool I'll go watch me some super bowl
>see you later
.. and shit all happened and shit all changed and everyone went for McDonald's as usual.

>those charges to actually be real
They're quite real. Sworn testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. It beats your "pwoofs! pwoofs!" shrieking by a longshot:
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/russia-engaged-in-information-warfare-in-us-senator-says.html

>You need to update this old copypasta
The 2005 returns came from someone who sued Trump in court and won. Trump had to file a financial disclosure that included his current return. Trump has not released any of his tax returns. He promised the American people he would and he lied. But they will be released by President Ryan as part of Trump's plea agreement to avoid prison.

OP is a faggot, yes. Anyway enjoy page 10, you've lost the argument a bunch of good little leftists are going to jail.