real and hetero

>based Schiff

>fake
um, no sweetie
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/960492998734868480

Fake but true.

see
not fake

WOW. It IS true. The absolute madman. And calling out Clapper and Brennan as well. I bet they are on the way to the airport with passport in hand atm.

Absolutely fake. It is entirely possible that someone inserted this via SQL injection. To think y’all would actually believe if you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

>d-dont forget we have a memo too

the cocksucker deserves to goto prison for lying to the american people and especially for betraying his constituents

Another fucking Jew. Fuck Schiff to hell. Along with Schumer and the rest of the Jews in Congress.

>Sch

whatdayathink? will "little schiff"
or "desperate schiff" or "big liar schiff" or "leaky schiff"?
which one will be?
This is the most interesting timeline.

I prefer Schiffhead.

Shifty Schiff.

Gossip Girl

Scoff was in the pay of a Ukrainian oligarch.

Little Adam Schiff?
It's Little Bob Corker. He already used that one. That's it - he's out of ideas. Only year of bullying, name calling and fuck-ups and he's out of gas. What a loser! GTFO.

Schiff-stain

Loose Schiffs sink ships.

>leftists calling the Republican memo a leak
Lmao these fucking people are so stupid and I will never stop being surprised. Fuck

what's the strategy here? is it memo week 2?

Dems are planning to vote on theirs today. Republicans will vote to release it as well. It will be baseless conjecture.

My mother has been dead for 16 years so fuck you, faggot.

DO NOT SEND THIS GIF TO KURT

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

It's real bitch

Schiff, Comey, Warner, Brennan, and Clapper BTFO!

Holy shit he just got roasted

This little bug eyed faggot needs to be put into place. Fuck Adam Schiff, he is the biggest liar that I can think of. He asked Moby to lie to his followers and so much more slimy shit. He's gonna get it in the end - good.

"Little" is garbage.

Should've gone with "Beady-eyed"