Are white women worth it?

Keep in mind that even “”””good””””, “””””conservative””””” girls:

>fooled around in hs
>partied at least “a little” in hs/Uni
>smoked pot
>dressed immodestly (short shorts, bikinis, yoga pants, pants)
>want to work for 15 years before having kids and staying home
>May critique aspects of feminism but overall believe in “equal rights”
>believe women should have careers
>don’t believe in male headship
>think women should vote
>use social media

Etc. And these are the “good” ones, let alone the tatttooed, BLM, Dreamer loving trash women.

You can always be a faggot or jerk off for the rest of your life faggot. Get laid and shut up

It’s okay, you can be a fag if you like.

Rather than whining, find her and give her the good dick so she keeps calling you.

Don't listen to cucks and roasties because you're spot on OP. Most women are subhuman amoral thots. The patriarchy was the only thing which kept their feral desires in check and it is long gone and so is the modern woman from the nuclear family.

don't even care anymore. next.

Not my girl
>knew her since middle school
>never smoked, not a partier
>hates dressing immodestly
>has a degree, but fantasizes about being raising our kids at home
She isn't outwardly red, she is generally ambivalent about politics. But i know her and her family, shes conservative and doesnt realize it

>>fooled around in hs
yup
>partied at least “a little” in hs/Uni
yup
>dressed immodestly (short shorts, bikinis, yoga pants, pants)
yup
>want to work for 15 years before having kids and staying home
nope
>May critique aspects of feminism but overall believe in “equal rights”
not really
>believe women should have careers
yup
>don’t believe in male headship
nope
>think women should vote
yup
>use social media
yup

Don't really see the problem though.

The question should be, are white men worth it. That is the question white women are asking. Sluttiness is their resounding answer of "no"

Women are inherently immoral and need the strong influences of religion and patriarchy to keep them in check.

Best girl I ever found was half white, half Japanese. Very Christian, made inappropriate jokes, very caring and would gladly cook me meals, had had sex with 3 guys before me, worked out constantly and was in fantastic shape.

Too bad she joined the military and moved away from me.

Forever alone.

A mirror would show you.

Ashkenazi Jewesses user. If you are going for white women, (((white))) women are the best.

And you faggots call yourselves men? You pieces of shit are a big part of the problem. The vagina is not God, you dumb niggers.

I would say they're AMORAL. While they will indeed be held morally accountable for their actions in the end, the reality of their natures is that they don't understand the world of principles and abstractions. They're like animals, not knowing right and wrong from within, but they do have a sense of obedience in them to a degree. It's just that the husband is not the man today, it is the government and the mainstream culture. I agree with everything else you said though. Good post.

We have these anti white women threads every 40 minutes or so, and there's still retards who respond to these threads without saging. Asian girls are absolute shit without makeup, quit trying to race mix and start making white babies.

>Women are inherently immoral and need the strong influences of religion and patriarchy to keep them in check.

Not islam though, islam is degenerate. It's in its basics.

No.

No, the only ones I've found were a Japanese girl and i don't even have a major Asian fetish. Otherwise they are basically unicorns. In fact I would be more inclined to believe you if you said:
"HEY user! I FOUND THE EXACT LOCATION OF EL'DORADO POPULATED WITH UNICORNS AND IT GOT THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH AS WELL!"
Than finding a """good""" girl in my country. The age of consent here is 15 and most start at 14 so it's basically fucking impossible to find a girl once your 20 that have not had 60 dicks already.

>OMG, the world isn't perfect!!!
How will we ever survive?

they are being manipulated by evil men. When we take over they will succumb to the laws of nature.

>white knight faggot

There's a final fix for the woman problem.

>shitskin

ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS

Never said that. But women can be only as degenerate as men let them.
This is true that women are inherently immoral, because men have morality and women have (or should have) soft hearts. They are really easy to manipulate because they can't reason, they are slaves to their feelings.

no

Virgin: The Post

>tryharding this much
People like pic needs to be put to sleep

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

>Keep in mind that even “”””good””””, “””””conservative””””” girls:
Not if courted her from 13

INCEL
N
C
E
L

>comparing fucking 20 dudes to smoking pot

jesus christ this board has fallen so far

Both of them are degenerate

You must be 18+ to post here.

Has anyone looked to see if that todo list is shopped?

I remember that "pussy palace" pic making everyone on Sup Forums butthurt for days, but it was just a shitty photoshopped jew/mgtow/incel fantasy.

This has the exact same smell.

demotivational antibreeding thread sage

Why do you mention white women when this applies to everyone my Goldberg?

>weed is ok

do you listen to music?

OP is a fag, all women do what he listed.

They give birth to white children so yes.

Also I'll give this roastie her body shot.
Liver or spleen?